The Devil Dykes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her breath heaved in her chest, she ran to the front door and threw it open. Her eyes sparkled and her teeth shown bright white between lips formed in a broad, sweet smile.

"I don't believe it," she screamed.

Lynn ran and jumped off the porch ignoring the steps. As Animal swung her leg over her bike, Lynn flew into her arms, wrapped her legs around the tall, muscular biker and planted her lips on Animal's mouth.

Animal took Lynn's ass in her hands and raised her up returning the kiss with ardor. She set her on the motorcycle's seat. Lynn took Animal's face in her hands and kissed all over.

"I'm so happy," she said. "What made you change your mind?"

"I didn't want to be a damn fool," Animal responded. Lynn laughed.

"A what?"

"Witchy said if I didn't come back and settle down with you, I was a damn fool."

"I don't know who Witchy is, but I'd like to thank her."

"Witchy was our witch. She's gone now. She knew stuff. Stuff no body else knew. She said you were crazy about me.' Animal explained. "Are you crazy about me?"

"Pick me up," she said. Lynn wrapped her arms around Animal's neck as the biker chick hoisted her back up. Lynn swung her legs around and scooched up as high as she could. She peered into Animal's eyes.

"I don't want to call you Animal. You are not an animal." Lynn kissed her and cheek-to-cheek, she whispered in Animal's ear.

"You are a woman; soft and feminine; at the same time hard and strong. When I'm in your arms and at your side, I feel secure and complete in a way no man has ever made me feel. You are no animal."

Animal smiled. Her eyes filled with tears and Lynn caught each with her tongue one as it trickled down Animal's cheeks.

"You can call me what my daddy called me; Suzie."

Lynn smiled broadly and put hands on each side of Suzie's face.

"That's a perfect name," she said. "It's cute just like you." They kissed long and deep. Finally Lynn broke away.

"Yes, Suzie, I am crazy about you. These last few days have been the best time of my life. Right now, I am so happy."

Suzie flipped Lynn up into her arms; one arm behind her upper back and the other under her knees. She strode up the steps, threw the door and up the stairs. When they got to Lynn's room, Suzie gently laid her on the bed and knelt on the floor.

"Since the accident, no body has ever treated me like you do, Lynn. Ricki really tried to remind me of who I was, but I just can't remember me. She said I was smart and clever and had deep thoughts about things." Lynn reached up and put her hand over Suzie's lips.

"Don't go on, baby. Listen to me. I thought a lot about you when I didn't think I'd ever see you again." Lynn sat up, slid her legs over the edge of the bed and straddled Suzie.

"I never knew the you before the accident. All I know is who you are right now. And here's what I believe. You've had brain injuries. It means the electrical signals are taking longer to make connections. Some of your thought processes move slower. It doesn't mean you aren't smart or clever. It damn sure doesn't mean you can't have deep thoughts. And it sure as hell isn't a handicap.

"Suzie," Lynn said and kissed each side of Suzie's fine chiseled nose. "I'm not crazy about you. I'm sane about you. I feel grounded; whole and less crazy than at any time in my life. Suzie, I think I'm in love with you." Lynn stayed still waiting to see Suzie's reaction. Suzie sat very quiet for several moments.

"I can't remember any one ever being in love with me. I'm in love with you too," Suzie said. She stood up and pushed Lynn back down on the bed. She slowly straddled her and began opening each button on Lynn's shirt. Suzie laid her shirt tails aside and placed her hands over Lynn's bra. She gently squeezed her breasts.

"So soft," Suzie said and pulled the bra up exposing Lynn's breasts. She ran her thumbs over Lynn's large swollen nipples and grinned.

"So hard."

Lynn giggled and squirmed under Suzie. She put her hands over Suzie's and squeezed them against her breasts. She traced her finger tips up Suzie's arms and pulled her tank top up over her head. There was no bra. Her breasts were small but perfectly shaped. Lynn brushed her fingers over Suzie's nipples before taking her breasts in her hands. They both groaned and then started to giggle.

Suzie fell forward against Lynn and their tongues embraced inside a long, wet kiss. One leg fell into Lynn's crotch, and her coarse denimed thigh pushed and rubbed inflaming Lynn's moist, sexual center. She moaned against Suzie's lips and humped her pelvis up in a vain attempt to get some part of Suzie inside her.

Suzie kissed her way down to Lynn's large, olive colored breasts. As she licked and sucked her nipples, Suzie unsnapped the top of Lynn's jeans and slid her hand down across her belly and into the soft forest of pubic hair under her satiny panties.

"Oh, my sweet, sweet love," Lynn whispered through her ragged breath.

Suzie's dragged her nipples back and forth across Lynn's belly. She sucked one nipple after the other. Suzie slowly opened Lynn's pussy lips and rubbed her finger up and down in the wetness.

"I love you, Lynn," Suzie said.

"Oh, sweet baby," Lynn replied and cradled Suzie's head in her hands. "My sweet, sweet lover."

Suzie's adventurous finger slid into the wetness and warmth and penetrated Lynn's cunt. Lynn gasped, pulled Suzie's head off her breast and up for a kiss. As their lips met, Suzie's finger impaled her vagina, and her thumb found Lynn's hot, swollen clit.

Lynn screamed.

In swift action, Suzie gripped the top of Lynn's jeans and panties, and pulled them off and over her feet. She knelt on the floor, grabbed Lynn's ankles and pulled her close. She hooked her arms under Lynn's knees and rocked her hips up rotating her pussy into position. All that Suzie had to do was lean her face in. That's exactly what she did.

She ran her tongue along the slit of Lynn's labia majora. She rubbed her face against the puffy mound covered with dark, soft hair. Inhaling Lynn's aroma of arousal set Suzie on fire. She parted Lynn's lips and placed her mouth over her open vagina. Her tongue circle around, darted inside and Suzie savored Lynn's distinctive flavor.

"I love how you taste," Suzie gurgled and dove back in. Her unusually long tongue held the exceptional praise of every woman who had ever experienced it.

Lynn shuddered and twitched. She placed her hands behind Suzie's head and pulled her in as tight as she could. Her hips began a rapid staccato of movement as Lynn fucked Suzie's tongue.

Lynn could feel the orgasm coming from far away. It was like tiny sparks starting in her finger and toes. As it cascaded through her convulsing body, it gained in intensity and warmth. Every muscle in her body quaked. A blast of heat roared into her groin area, and by the time it reached her womanhood, it was a tidal wave of pure ecstasy that crashed over her and swept her away. She screamed, groaned, pulled Suzie's hair, humped her face spasmodically and flooded her love's mouth with orgasmic juice. Suzie didn't let up until Lynn begged her to stop in a fit of giggles and groans.

Suzie came up grinning. Her face was shiny with vaginal secretion. She stood up and undid the top of her jeans and pushed them down. There was a stubble of pubic hair growth on an otherwise bald cunt.

"Did Suzie make you feel good?" She asked as she sat on the edge of the bed and removed her boots. Lynn's body still twitched with climactic aftershocks.

"My sweet love," Lynn replied, sat up and cuddled Suzie in her arms. She kissed a bare shoulder and took one of Suzie's small breasts in her hand teasing the nipple.

"You rock my world, Suzie. Maybe I'll call you Animal sometimes, 'cause you make me feel like a wild and crazy she bitch." She hugged her biker lover. Suzie grinned.

She kicked her last boot off and pushed her pants over her feet, fell back on the bed and pulled Lynn on top of her.

"Suzie is so crazy for Lynnie," she said. Their lips locked in a slow, deep kiss, tongues dancing in a wet embrace. Suzie could reach the back of Lynn's throat with her long tongue. Lynn sucked on it as she climbed over on top of Suzie and straddled her taut muscular body. She loved the feel of such hard, defined muscles covered with such incredibly soft skin.

"You feel so good, baby," she whispered to Suzie. "I'm so happy you came back. I cried, right here in this room when I thought I'd never see you again." Suzie grinned and took Lynn's magnificent breasts in her hands.

"I love how you feel," Suzie said and pinched her nipples. "I love how you taste when I make you cum. I love how you lick my pussy."

When she said that, Lynn reached down between her legs. Her fingers groped under her and slid into Suzie hot love hole. Lynn giggled.

"You need to shave. I'll probably get a beard burn," she said laughing. Suzie tried to rise.

Do you want me to shave?" Suzie asked with a serious look on her face. Lynn pushed her back down.

"You aren't going any where. I'd where your stubble burn any time as a badge of honor," she said in giggles as her fingers pushed open Suzie's labia and slid inside making the biker gasp and twitch.

Lynn was a good eight inches shorter than Suzie making it very easy to fall forward and lock her mouth around one of Suzie's pert little nipples. Suzie cradled her head in her hands. Lynn licked and sucked as her fingers rubbed her fat little clit and slid in and out of her inner sanctum of lust. Suzie spread her legs and pushed up against the probing hand.

Suddenly Lynn's bedroom door started to swing open.

"Hey Lynn," Sherrie's voice followed. The little red head stepped into the room. "There's a motorcycle outside...oh my god! I'm so sorry." She turned around in giggles and then peeked back at the two naked women locked in a passionate embrace.

Ohhh," she clapped her hands and jumped up and down. "Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming back," she said and ran up to the bed.

"Sorry Lynn. Sorry Animal. I'm so happy for you," she said radiating delight. The two lovers just stared at her. She sat down next to them.

"She was so heart broken when you left." She slapped Lynn's ass.

"Yahoo! Love in the dust!" Sherrie stood up and ran to the door.

"Sorry. Carry on." She closed the door in giggles.

As Sherrie started down the stairway, she heard Animal gasp and Lynn giggle.

"Now I want to hear why they named you Animal," she heard Lynn say. Sherrie grinned from ear to ear.

"This is too much," she said to herself with a chuckle and went down stairs.

As she walked out on the front porch, a mid-size Hummer pulled down the driveway and parked next to the building. A gorgeous statuesque blond with a long French braid stepped out in sandals, cut-off jeans and a lacy white top. Sherrie smiled.

"Good afternoon. Welcome to the Springs," she said. Sherrie brushed her curly red hair back behind her ears.

The blond lit up in a toothy grin of bright white teeth. She reached back inside the Hummer revealing pendulous fat breasts. Sherrie's heart began to race. She felt a dampness grow between her legs.Wow! I guess I'm a lesbian now,she thought to herself and shock her head.What have they done to me?

"Do you have a room? The girl at the Lucky Eight Ball said to ask for Sherrie."

"You found her," Sherrie said and stepped down off the porch. She held her hand out. The blond took it I with a firm grasp. Her soft skin sent a little shiver through Sherrie.Holy crap!

"I'm Jennifer," she said. "Nice to meet you."

"We had a crazy last week," Sherrie explained. "But things have opened up now. Will you be staying long?" Sherrie followed the blond around to the back of the vehicle as she pulled out two pieces of luggage. She tried not to stare at her long legs and perfect ass, but she couldn't take her eyes off of her.

"I'm from Phoenix," Jennifer said. "I just had to get out of the city. I headed east and kept following the old roads the interstate had bypassed, and well...here I am. I actually stopped because I needed gas. Maybe I'll hang out for a few days. This is pretty cute," she said looking around the bed and breakfast grounds.

"Well I'm glad you did. Come on in and make yourself at home." Sherrie took the smaller bag and led the way. "I'm the bell hop, concierge, maid and maintenance man all rolled in one." Jennifer laughed.

"The girl at the Lucky Eight..."

"Connie? Ya, she's a good friend."

"Kind of weird though. She gave me a strange look I swear I'd never seen before that made me feeling kinda funny, and then said I had to come out here and spend the night. That it was my destiny. Freaky."

Sherrie laughed and shook her head.

"Living out her in the desert makes you a little kooky, but she's good people."

She set the bag down, went behind the reception counter and pulled out a reservation card.

"Just fill that out," she said and retrieved a key from a key board behind her.

As she waited for Jennifer to finish, she tried to avert her eyes from the cleavage right in front of her. But she couldn't take her eyes off of Jennifer's breasts as they rose and fell against the thin lacy top with each breath. A little drop of moisture seeped through her panties and tickled down one of her thighs.Crap!She squeezed her legs together, but it only made things worse. Destiny? Whose destiny?

"I hope you take credit cards," Jennifer said and pushed the sign-in card toward Sherrie.

"Yes, mam, what ever you've got."

When Jennifer stood erect, she was a good head taller than Sherrie. She watched Sherrie finish the credit card transaction and gazed at the top of her head.

"You have pretty hair," Jennifer said and smiled when Sherrie looked up.

"Thank you," she muttered. Their eyes locked and both of them blushed before looking away in embarrassment.

They finished the registration, and Sherrie came back around the front desk. She worried that Lynn and Animal might be making too much noise. She didn't want to freak out Jennifer.

"Let me show you around before taking you to your room," she said. "Over here is the dining room and kitchen. Through the kitchen is the door to the back porch," she said leading the way.

Jennifer lagged behind far enough to watch Sherrie walk away from her. Her light, short skirt clung to her bubble butt and the hem swayed as she walked. Sherrie's legs and arms were covered in tiny freckles.What are the chances of finding a lesbian out here in red neck country,Jennifer pondered?This girl is gorgeous.

When they stepped out on the back porch, Jennifer's arm brushed against Sherrie. They stopped and surveyed the garden. Sherrie shivered and Jennifer leaned away from her.

"Sorry," Jennifer said.

"What?" Sherrie replied.

"Nothing, I just...oh, nothing." Jennifer smiled but her face was crimson red. "I didn't mean..."

"What?" Sherrie asked with a giggle. She leaned back toward Jennifer and so that their elbows touched.

"I..." Jennifer was clearly flustered. She was so attracted to Sherrie, but she didn't want to act like she was coming on to her.

Sherry smiled and took Jennifer's arm.

"Come on, Jen. Let me show you the garden." She held on to her as they went down the steps. "We have some great desert trails out back behind the tree line." Jennifer relaxed as Sherrie hooked the arm of the gorgeous blond.Could she be,Jennifer mused?Maybe this is destiny.

"There's a natural artesian spring here up on the side of that hill." Sherrie pointed to small, rocky mountain through the trees. "Some of these roses, they tell me, are fifty years old. This one's my favorite."

They stopped in front of a rose bush covered in blooms. The petals were a variegation of white, yellow and pink.

"Smell this," she said and pulled one flower close to them. Jennifer leaned in and inhaled the aroma. "It's called Double Delight."

"How lovely," Jennifer said.

"I'll put some cut Double Delights in your room for you."

As they walked, still arm in arm, Sherrie indentified the other species of profuse roses, shrubs and trees.

"One of my partners, you'll meet them later, says rose petals look like the inside of a vagina," Sherrie said and laughed. She blushed in spite of her boldness.

"I can see that," Jennifer said. She gently squeezed her arm against Sherrie's.

"Over here is a great spot to sit and meditate." They stopped at small arbor covered bench surrounded with roses of every variety and color. The sat down and Sherrie let go of Jennifer's arm. The scent of the flowers was incredible.

After a few minutes of silence, Sherrie looked over at her new guest. Jennifer was staring at her.

"Sorry," Jennifer whispered.

"What?" Sherrie asked with a grin.

"I was staring at you."

"You sure say sorry a lot." They both looked away, and after a couple of minutes, Sherrie spoke.

"So what did you see?"

"Beg your pardon?"

"You were staring at me. What did you see?"

Jennifer took a deep breath and sighed. She looked at Sherrie, looked away and then looked back again.

"Ah...well, this setting...it's so magical. I love it here and you...ah...you..."

"I...what?" Sherrie smiled, raised her eye brows and took Jennifer's hand. She spread Jennifer's fingers out and looked at them. They were long yet delicate with short perfectly groomed unpolished nails. Jennifer cleared her throat and curled her fingers around Sherrie's.

"You look like one of the flowers in the garden," Jennifer said. "You're so beautiful." She brushed her fingers through Sherrie's hair. They both blushed again. Sherrie took Jennifer's hand to her lips and lightly kissed it.

"You look like a beautiful flower too," she whispered. "I'm the red rose, and you are the yellow." Jennifer grinned. She pulled the clasped hands over to her mouth and returned the kiss to Sherrie's fingers.

"I think I'm going to like it here."

***************

Connie sat behind the bar reading a newspaper. The day was hot and lazy, and her swamp cooler churned away bringing moist air down across the bar area. The Lucky Eight door swung open and the preacher from the small Baptist church stormed in. His face was red and angry. The sweat had beaded up on his forehead.

"Ms. Price, I want a word with you." Connie tried to smile.Now what?

"Pastor Donahue, good day to you. I don't think I've ever seen you in here."

"Of course you haven't. This place was a hell hole long before you came to town, and it's still a hell hole."

"What can I do for you?" Connie heaved a heavy sigh.

"It's about those motorcycle girls you host every year. The Devil Dykes."

"Hold it right there, pastor," Connie stood up. "I don't host the Devil Dykes. They come here, as you know, every year, and if I didn't cooperate with them, this place would be a pile of ashes."

"And rightly so. Better to see it burnt to the ground then peddle Satan's fare as you do so well and willing."

Connie glared at him, but suddenly she shivered and felt Ana's presence. Pastor Donahue started to continue his rant, but when Connie's eyes became big and glassy, he stopped unable to speak.

Ana's invisible form slowly emerged from between Connie's legs. The novice witch swooned and held on to the bar's edge as Ana raised her head up. The preacher's gaze was transfixed on Connie's eyes. If he could have seen the specter before him, he would ran screaming from the bar room.

Connie watched in awe as Ana came within a few inches of the pastor and roamed throughout his energy body just inches from his physical skin. Her silvery tongue darted out, and each time it licked him, he twitched.

"Speak my words to him," Ana silently commanded Connie. Connie's lips began to move but the words were all Ana's.