The Devil Dykes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ taught two important things; not to judge others, for that is the work of the Lord, and love your enemy, even as you love yourself."

The preacher took a couple of steps backward. His mouth hung open. Ana followed him sliding out further from Connie's pussy. The sensation almost brought on an orgasm. The sweat dripped off both Connie and the pastor. Connie's hand involuntarily raised up and she pointed a finger at him.

"Remove the mote from thine own eye, sinner," Connie said. "Repent from your godless judgments and beg the Lord for mercy."

The pastor screamed and ran for the door. Before running through it, he turned and glared at Connie.

"You are all devil dykes; women who lay with their own kind; homosexual spawn of Satan. I'll have you run out of town in tar and feathers," he screamed.

Ana lunged at him, and he was blown through the door way and into the parking lot.

Connie could here his scream fade into the distance. Ana retracted inside her apparentness' sweat drenched body as she slumped against the bar.

"Holy crap, Ana. I don't know if I can live this way."

Ana laughed. It sounded like tiny bells ringing. Connie felt her spirit guide moving around and around inside her, and instantly she felt more calm. She took a deep breath.

"Tar and feathers? Was he serious?"

"The old fool will be on his knees for days. Forget about him. He won't bother you again. Just find the East Wind. Don't let her slip by you. Vigilance is your primary task."

Connie nodded, puffed out her cheeks and exhaled. She put her hand between her legs and patted her cunt. It was wet and hot.

"Wow!"