The Devil Is In the Details

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikael's fear grew in leaps at that revelation, but he swallowed and tried to remember to breathe as Cassiel laid the tome down on the floor in the geographical centre of the summoning circle. The Incubus continued speaking as he looked up with a wicked grin.

"And thirdly, because I have decided that this is too good an opportunity to have some fun for me to pass up. Hell gets very boring at times, and I can't think of a better way to relieve the monotony."

The Incubus stood and stepped forward a few steps, facing Mikael.

"So here is my game little warlock. You need the dismissal spell in the tome to unsummon me. If you can lay so much as a finger on it, I shall give it up without argument, and you can send me back to where I came from."

Mikael waited for the inevitable part of the story that he knew was coming, and which he knew he wouldn't like.

"And if I get to you before you reach the tome..."

Cassiel continued, looking at Mikael with demonic eyes that were now brimming with wicked lust

"You are going to experience what it feels like to be thoroughly fucked by a male."

Mikael could barely hear Cassiel's final words through the rush of mingled fear and anger in his chest, and the blood pounding through his temples.

"You have three chances little warlock, and every time you lose, the penalty will grow in severity. Shall we play?"

Cassiel stepped back and spread his arms and wings in invitation. A clear stretch of floor now separated Mikael, the tome and the Incubus from each other. In that moment, Mikael was keenly aware of his own naked body, the still hard cock below Cassiel's waist, which only served to emphasize his threat, and the memory of how fast the Incubus could move. The game felt very much weighted in the demon's favour, but he knew he still had to try.

With a deep breath, Mikael sprang forward towards the tome, only to run straight into a hand that clamped shut like a vice on his throat. A surge of panic ran through him as Cassiel's voice hissed in his ear.

"Too slow little warlock. Were you even trying, or are you more eager for the Loser's penalty than you care to admit?"

Mikael felt himself being borne backwards as if he weighed nothing at all, till he felt the cold stone of the chamber wall smack against his bare back and ass. His hands clutched at the red skinned forearm before him, nails clawing futilely, as Cassiel held him in place effortlessly. The hand released his throat, only to slide down to his chest, and press him back against the stones like an iron bar. Mikael was unable to move or twist away, and he felt Cassiel gather his hands to his chest, and press them down to effectively restrain him.

Cassiel leaned in to whisper in Mikael's ear.

"Relax my dear"

he purred in a low whisper as he bit Mikael's earlobe gently.

"You might even enjoy this."

Keeping Mikael held in place, Cassiel sank to his knees, his head level with Mikael's groin, as Mikael tried to think of some way to stop the demon abusing him. He felt the warmth of the demon's breath on his shaft as he drew closer, and then despite himself, gave an involuntary shiver as he felt Cassiel's warm tongue run up the length of his cock.

The touch of the demon's tongue sent sparks of electricity running through the length of his cock, a sensation that rather than abating, grew in intensity with every lick that covered his cock in warmth from base to tip. Despite himself, Mikael's shaft started growing traitorously hard, standing up at his groin till it reached its full size, and left Cassiel licking his full eighteen centimetre cock.

Cassiel stopped for a moment to look up into Mikael's eyes and grin.

"Did you forget that creatures of Lust have aphrodisiac properties to their bodily fluids? Your cock is going to stay hard for hours now, whether you like it or not."

With that, Cassiel lowered his mouth to the head of Mikael's cock and blew gently once across his tip, before opening his mouth and sucking Mikael's throbbing length into his mouth.

Ecstasy, agony, horror, wonder, all ran through Mikael's mind as sensations slammed into his body. He had never felt anything as incredible as this, as the feel of Cassiel's lips sucking his cock and if anything making him even harder than before.

Moans of pleasure mixed with curses of anger and frustration boiled from his lips as he tried to free himself from the dual prisons of Cassiel's hands and his mouth. His struggles seemed to turn Cassiel on and he felt the wondrous sensation of the demon moaning, sending vibrations running up and down his cock. The sensations were too much for a virgin to resist and to his utter horror, Mikael felt his pleasure rise and with a futile cry he felt himself cum and shoot a huge load into Cassiel's waiting mouth.

The Incubus kept sucking without pause, draining every drop of cum from his cock as Mikael shot stream after stream of hot semen down his throat. By the time the last drop had spilled, Mikael was shivering and felt tired, as if drained of more than just his sperm. Which was true, as Cassiel had just drained a large amount of sexual energy from him at the same time, taking a portion of his soul through his climax.

Mikael hoped to Lilith that the protection spells that stopped the demon draining him entirely were functioning better than the ones for obedience. They were gender neutral and should work no matter what he summoned. Cassiel lifted his head from Mikael's still rigid cock, licking his lips as he looked up and smiled.

"Mmmmm that was a delicious offering little warlock. Are you sure you didn't enjoy that?"

"Hells no I didn't enjoy it,"

Mikael fairly spat the words out with suppressed anger.

"I didn't have a choice in the matter, and besides I already told you that I don't enjoy it, I'm not gay!"

"Have you ever tried it?"

Cassiel's voice was low pitched and sounded genuinely curious. The question surprised Mikael and he stammered out a reply.

"W..w.what? Nnno I told you, I'm no..."

The rest of his answer was lost as Cassiel stood and shifted his iron grip to the back of Mikael's neck, and forced him down to his knees. The demon's huge red cock loomed in his vision as he was drawn closer, and he was dimly aware of hearing Cassiel's amused comment.

"How do you know if you've never tried it?"

Mikael's cry of refusal was cut short as Cassiel's hard length plunged into his mouth, filling it completely and pushing back towards his throat. In reflex he clutched and clawed at the naked thighs in front of him, forgetting how to breathe and starting to panic. From above him came the sound of Cassiel still speaking, telling him to relax and pay attention before he hurt himself. Mikael remembered how to breathe through his nose as he stopped struggling, and he sucked air in greedily, as he felt a warmth slowly seeping into his mouth from Cassiel's tip.

He would have recoiled in disgust if he was able to move, but he rapidly discovered that whatever it was that the demon's cock was spilling into his mouth, it tasted incredible. He gave an involuntary suck as he swallowed the liquid down, and felt warmth bloom inside his body and set his pulse racing for other reasons than fear.

Cassiel chuckled in amusement.

"My saliva isn't the only aphrodisiac I have at my disposal little one."

The demon started thrusting his cock slowly in and out of Mikael's captive mouth, looking down to watch the scarlet flesh disappearing between his lips.

"Every fluid my body secretes is designed to increase the lust of the one I feed on, and make their every moment a pleasurable one."

Mikael tried to find it in himself to keep struggling, to get rid of the cock invading his mouth, but the more that he tried to resist, the more of Cassiel's delicious pre cum spilled into his mouth, and soon he could do nothing but suck eagerly on the hard cock in front of him. His hands kneaded at the hard thighs they still rested on, and his head bobbed forward to take more into his mouth, till Cassiel was sliding the entirety of his nineteen centimetre demonic cock into Mikael's mouth.

In the back of his mind, the part of Mikael still angrily resisting was gibbering in sheer rage and frustration, but all that mattered to the rest of his mind and body was that hard cock and delicious taste.

Cassiel moaned in satisfaction at the change in the feel of the lips wrapped around his cock, and soon felt the need to take Mikael's education one step further. Without warning, Cassiel held Mikael's head in place, and Mikael felt the tremor than ran through Cassiel's cock.

The mindless pleasure he had felt so far was nothing compared to what happened next, as Cassiel groaned and ejaculated inside Mikael's mouth, pouring hot cum into him. Mikael frantically swallowed mouthful after delicious mouthful of cum, and was aware of wetness on his own thighs and stomach as the taste made his cock erupt again in climax. As Cassiel pumped his final spurt of cum into Mikael's mouth, he released his head, and stepped back to allow Mikael to collapse back onto the floor, his mouth and belly dripping cum as he gasped, started to swallow and then spat instead.

Cassiel laughed in delight at the mixture of anger and confusion showing in Mikael's eyes as he tried to cleanse his mouth of the taste of demonic cum, spitting and wiping his mouth against his forearm. The human was proving to be more fun than the Incubus had enjoyed in centuries. Anger took over in Mikael's eyes as he heard the demon laughing at him. Wiping the cum from his belly, he flicked his hand to send it splattering to the stone floor, and stood to face his Incubus.

"You Bastard!"

The words fairly dripped with rage, and the emotion flooding from Mikael was making Cassiel shiver up and down his spine. The young man was standing with his hands knotted into fists, unconsciously striking an erotic pose as his tense muscles stood out beneath his skin.

Cassiel smiled. Oh yes, much more fun than being cooped up in Hell. He stepped away from the centre of the room, leaving clear space between himself, the tome and the angry young warlock.

"Round two my dear, and the stakes have gone up. Try put up a bit more of a fight for me. I do so love it when they struggle."

Mikael focused his mind on the task at hand, forcing all thoughts of what had just happened out of his mind. Or at least, he tried to. There were a few undeniable facts that couldn't be ignored. Firstly, that he had just had his cock sucked by a male demon and that he had loved the sensations.

Secondly, that although Cassiel had forced his cock into his mouth, as soon as he tasted the demon's pre-cum, he had not been able to get enough of it, and that demonic cum was the best thing he had ever tasted.

And the most disturbing thing for him was that, true to the demon's word, he was still bearing a huge hard on, even after having already cum twice. This confused him more than anything, because he didn't know whether his cock was reacting to Cassiel's saliva, or whether he had secretly enjoyed being forced.

He shook his head to clear that last thought. He had definitely 'not' liked having his dominance taken away from him. Mikael liked to be in control, and he was determined to take it back from the Incubus. But speed and strength were definitely not on his side, the demon was too gifted with both. That only left guile.

Without warning Mikael darted to his left, away from Cassiel, angling towards the far side of the tome. As he glimpsed a flash of red from the corner of his eye, he knew that the demon was coming for him, and that he had to make his move now!

With a sudden stop and a spin, Mikael changed direction, racing in the opposite direction from the demon. His only chance was to dive behind Cassiel and get his fingertips to the cover of the book. His body crashed to the stone floor, his arm questing wildly for the book, seeking it's cover, but he could feel nothing.

Nothing but the stone floor slabs pressing painfully hard against his cock as he lay there, and the warmth of the red skinned thighs straddling his waist as Cassiel sat on him, pinning him down. A low laugh filled his body with dread, as he heard the fateful words that sprang gleefully from the demon's lips.

"I win again."

Before he could offer any resistance, Mikael felt himself being flipped over onto his back, the cold stone unyielding beneath him, as Cassiel grabbed both his wrists, one in each strong hand, and pinned then to the floor on either side of his head like steel manacles.

The Incubus still straddled his waist, and he could feel their throbbing cocks rubbing together, hard flesh and soft skin combined. Cassiel could feel his reaction to the touch, and ground his pelvis against Mikael's to emphasize the sensation.

"A much better try little warlock,"

the demon was almost purring in satisfaction,

"but not good enough. Still, you positioned yourself perfectly for what I have planned for you next."

Cassiel leaned forward, balancing his weight on Mikael's wrists, and lifting his huge red member away from Mikael's. Any relief the boy might have felt was lost in the sensation that followed, a sense of something warm and smooth twining around his cock, wrapping it up in a warm embrace.

Then Mikael remembered the Incubus's prehensile tail, lashing behind him as he had stood in the summoning circle. It was apparently far more flexible than he had thought. An involuntary moan escaped Mikael's lips as the tail gave a gentle squeeze to his cock, before starting to flex and pump up and down his shaft.

Cassiel held him firmly in place as his tail expertly took the boy to the brink of climax and held him there on the edge, before letting his level of pleasure die down a little. Then he repeated the process, each time withholding the final moment that would allow Mikael to cum, till the boy was writhing against the hands holding him and moaning out loud with his need for release.

Finally, Cassiel started to pump Mikael's cock with intent, and as he started the boy on the path to ejaculation, the demon lowered his ass down till it was hovering just above the head of Mikael's cock. The final pump of the demon's tail around his cock sent Mikael into a tremendous climax, and streams of his hot cum shot from the tip of his cock to cover Cassiel's ring just above it.

The Incubus purred as he felt his ass being soaked in jet after jet of cum, and as Mikael lay on the floor gasping from the intensity of his climax, Cassiel used his tail to angle the boy's hard cock up to meet his slippery ring, and lowered himself down slowly, using Mikael's own cum as lubricant, and burying Mikael's hard cock in his tight ass.

Mikael's eyes slammed open and he cried out as his back arched beneath him, lifting him partially off the floor, which only served to drive his cock deeper into Cassiel's ass. Cassiel moaned in delight at the feeling of fullness and pressed his weight down, pinning the boy's hips to the floor and grinding down onto him slowly.

Mikael could barely think, could barely breathe, he was conscious of nothing but the ecstasy he was feeling at having his cock buried to the hilt in a demon's ass. The tight grip of the demon's ass around his cock felt incredible, and as Cassiel flexed his ass, his inner muscles milked Mikael's cock exquisitely. Sensations he couldn't even name were coursing through him, even more intensely than when he had tasted Cassiel's cum. He bucked his hips without thought, unable to function at anything but a primal level. How and why he was feeling this was irrelevant, he had to have more!

Cassiel released Mikael's wrists, bringing his hands up to rest on Mikael's chest, stroking his skin and pinching his nipples lightly with his taloned fingers. The boy was lost in ecstasy and could not have freed himself even if he wanted to. Slowly the demon rode Mikael, enjoying the sensation of a thick cock inside his innermost depths. It had been too long since he had indulged this way. His tail curled down to stroke and tease Mikael's ass, circling and brushing the tight ring. He felt the first warning pulses from deep inside him, and moments later felt the boy's cock erupt inside his ass, shooting what felt like his biggest load yet to fill his inner depths.

Mikael screamed his climax to the curved stone walls as he thrashed beneath Cassiel, his hands grabbing the demon's thighs for support as he lost himself in the heavenly tightness of the Incubus's ass. Cassiel smiled but continued to ride the boy's cock, knowing it would stay hard inside him.

Mikael moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain as his sensitive cock slid in and out the demon's tight ass, but he could offer no resistance at all. His eyes could barely comprehend what they saw, his cum shining on his shaft as it slid up into Cassiel, and then they saw something else that focused their attention.

Cassiel's cock stood up hard and eager from his groin, the tip dripping pre-cum in great amounts. Evidently the demon was taking as much pleasure from this as he was. Mikael reached up a hand, and was rewarded by a gasp as his fingers closed around that hard red cock, and started to pump up and down Cassiel's shaft. Cassiel could feel both their levels of pleasure climbing, and he timed their finish to perfection. Moments before they both came, he looked down to Mikael.

"Open your mouth for me little one".

The boy didn't hesitate and parted his lips obediently. As Mikael came again in a powerful climax, he felt Cassiel's ass tighten around his cock like a python, and the demon groaned as he orgasmed and shot jet after jet of his cum unerringly into Mikael's waiting mouth.

As Mikael lay on the stone floor, shivering in the orgasm that swallowing Cassiel's cum gave him, the Incubus leaned forward and felt Mikael's cock slide slowly out of his ass, rigid and coated with a slick layer of his own cum. The demon stood, feeling a warm trickle of cum leaking from his well fucked ass, and he smiled as he parted his legs and ran his finger through it. He could barely wait for round three.

Mikael's senses slowly came back under his control, as he lay on the cold stone floor. His body was less obedient, and shivers of pleasure were still running along his nerves as he struggled upright. A brief surge of dizziness overtook him and he staggered momentarily. His muscles felt weak and he realised that Cassiel had just drained another portion of his energy, a part of his very soul away. His heart sank as low as he felt his chances now were of avoiding the demon's final penalty. He had only grown weaker while his essence had strengthened Cassiel.

That thought brought back his anger in a flood. The demon was toying with him, and doing so in the exact way he knew would humiliate Mikael most. The boy looked down to his still erect cock, and even as he remembered the way it had been buried to the hilt in Cassiel's ass, his shaft gave a small jump as if in sympathy with his thoughts.

Yes it had felt incredible, but dammit that wasn't what he wanted. He felt a growl of frustration pass his lips. Tonight was meant to have been a night of his shaft being buried in sweet demonic pussy till dawn, not in a male's mouth and ass. And if Cassiel was going to up the penalty yet again, Mikael knew what was at stake this time.

Cassiel stood in the centre of the room watching him, with a knowing smile on his lips, and his fingers stroking in small circles around the tip of his hard cock. His tail was lashing contentedly behind him, and Mikael reminded himself not to underestimate that appendage again. The demon's lips parted and his voice had a strange edge to it, a sense of eagerness restrained.

"This is your last chance little warlock. You know what is at stake this time. I've taken two of your virginities tonight already, and I won't stop till I've taken the third. So either you give it everything you have and banish me, or..."