The Devil Is In the Details

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the demon's voice was razor edged with lust now

"I am going to pin you down and fuck that tight virgin ass of yours with every inch of my cock till you're begging for more!"

Mikael swallowed audibly. The threat was out in the open now. He could feel his ass clenching in fear at the thought of what those nineteen centimetres of hard red flesh would do to him. What was he going to do? Strength and speed had not worked, and guile had failed him. He couldn't flee, so he had to find some new way to attack. Mikael's mind raced, and then he found his answer. Subterfuge, lies and trickery were all part of a warlock's daily life, so why not employ those same skills here?

Mikael straightened up and relaxed his body into the appearance of dejection and surrender. He could see a small frown crinkle the skin on Cassiel's forehead as he regarded this behaviour, the exact opposite of what he had been expecting.

"You're right demon, I know you won't stop till you have gotten what you want, and I don't see any way I can beat you. So I might as well make this as painless as possible."

The boy grimaced in resignation and took two steps towards the table set up against the wall, still covered in books and reagents. Gesturing with his hand, he indicated the table and spoke again

"Shall we use the table then or would you prefer the floor?"

Out of the corner of his eye, Mikael could see that Cassiel had taken a few steps towards the table, perplexed at the sudden change in Mikael's behaviour. Those steps had taken him away from the tome and the centre of the room. It was the greatest amount of distance he had managed to get between the Incubus and the tome.

"I'd rather not have to have it hurt..."

Without finishing his sentence, Mikael turned and flung himself desperately towards the book, muscles straining to their limits and his blood pounding so loudly in his ears that he was unable to hear anything else. The tome loomed in his vision, beneath his outstretch hand, so close, he was so close!

And then time seemed to slow, and like the slow tolling of a church bell, like the inevitable doom of an avalanche rushing down a mountainside towards a stranded man, he saw a red hand enter his vision, moving faster than Mikael imagined anything in the natural world could, and grasp his wrist in a grip of iron, only millimetres from the cover of the book.

His scream of rage and frustration echoed off the curved walls of the chamber, as Cassiel hauled him effortlessly to his feet, twisting his arm around behind his back to immobilize the boy, and he heard a triumphant voice that practically dripped lust speak into his ear.

"Oh my dear boy, that is the closest anyone has ever come to beating me at my own game. I almost fell for it, and as a reward for being so clever, I am going to make sure you remember this forever."

With his arm locked behind his back, Mikael couldn't resist as Cassiel took them back over to the table, and with a sweep of his wing, sent the items resting on the table flying onto the floor. The demon smiled and explained.

"You may have just been suggesting the table as part of your ruse little warlock, but I think I will take you up on that idea."

The Incubus pressed down on his captive arm, and the small shock of pain in his shoulder convinced Mikael that resistance was only going to end up hurting himself. He swallowed and bent at the waist, feeling the smooth wood touch his skin, beneath his cheek, along his chest and ending just in line with his hips. This left his feet planted on the floor, and his hard cock in the space between his legs and the tabletop.

Cassiel took hold of Mikael's other arm and twisted it behind his back, locking the two in the small of his back, in a grip that came to within a hairs breadth of being painful. He was now pinned and helpless on the table, and at Cassiel's mercy, though he doubted the Incubus would show any.

Cassiel smiled at the sight of Mikael's naked body lying so deliciously over the table. The fear in the boy's eyes was intoxicating, and was making it very hard for the demon to not lose control and take him savagely. He reached out with one clawed foot and nudged Mikael's legs further apart, exposing the tight ring of the boy's virgin ass, the swollen sac of his testicles, and if he turned his head slightly, the base of his throbbing cock. His attention was focused however, on the pulsing ring that was clenched as tightly as a drum. Cassiel knew that, to get every ounce of pleasure from him, he would need to go slowly with the boy, as pain or fear would make penetration far more difficult.

The demon glanced over to the items he had knocked to the ground, and spotted exactly what he needed. With a flick of his tail, Cassiel ensnared a bottle of scentless oil, and brought it up to rest above the split of Mikael's ass. Tilting the bottle, he watched as amber coloured oil dripped down onto the boy's skin, eliciting a shiver that ran up Mikael's spine. Cassiel watched as the oil ran slowly down between Mikael's cheeks, and as the oil flowed over his ring, Cassiel brought his free hand over to start teasing and swirling his fingertips through the oil, and over Mikael's ring.

Cassiel felt the boy's entire body tense as he touched him, at the feel of fingers teasing and probing his ass. Cassiel didn't stop, but kept touching and caressing him, every now and again dipping the tip of one finger into the centre of the boy's tight hole. He could feel that, despite his fear, the boy was starting to relax as nothing worse than stroking materialised.

When Cassiel felt his ring unclench slightly, he started to dip his finger just a little bit deeper into Mikael's ass, working so slowly that the boy didn't even realise anything had changed till Cassiel was working his finger halfway to the second joint into Mikael's ass. He tightened slightly at that, but Cassiel kept up his slow, relentless intrusion and before long, he was sliding his entire finger in and out of Mikael's ass. Cassiel added a second red finger slowly to the invasion, stretching Mikael's ass with a gasp escaping the boy.

With the same care he had displayed with inserting the first finger, Cassiel was soon pumping two fingers fully into Mikael's tight ass, and the boy was clenching around the invading red fingers involuntarily. Cassiel didn't stop there however, as his cock was far more substantial than two fingers, and soon three fingers were tightly packed together as they stretched and finger fucked Mikael to the sound of pleasurable gasps escaping him despite himself.

Cassiel withdrew his fingers slowly from Mikael's ass, noting in satisfaction that it looked far more ready for his cock than before. His tail brought the oil around again, and Cassiel poured a palmful into his hand, and proceeded to spread the amber liquid over his entire cock, bringing a sheen to every hard centimetre. He stepped up behind Mikael, between his legs, and saw that the boy's ass was at the perfect height for what he had in mind.

Leaning forward, Cassiel spoke.

"Listen to me very carefully little warlock. Nothing you can do will stop me now. This is going to happen, and you have only one choice in the matter. You can resist me, in which case this will be far more pleasurable for me than it will be for you, or..."

Cassiel's voice dropped to a lower, more sultry tone.

"You can promise me that if I release your hands, you will obey me and place them flat on the table and keep them there. If you do that, I will be free to use my hands, and can make this far more pleasurable for you. So, do I have your promise my dear?"

Swallowing his fear, pride and anger, and from a place of sheer desperation, Mikael could only nod and thickly mutter.

"Yes, I promise."

Cassiel smiled in approval and released Mikael's hands. The boy gasped in relief as the blood flowed back into his arms, and brought them back around his body. He froze in place as Cassiel reminded him of the deal.

"Hands flat on the table and do not lift them under any circumstances little warlock."

Mikael placed his hands flat on the smooth warm surface of the table, closed his eyes, and awaited his fate.

Cassiel placed one red hand on top of Mikael's ass to keep the boy still, as the other grasped his eager cock firmly. The demon couldn't remember the last time he had been so aroused or desperate to fuck someone. His hand trembled slightly as he brought his oiled tip up to Mikael's ass and nestled it in the tight embrace of his ring. He could feel the boy tense as he became aware of the intruder waiting to penetrate his innermost depths, but Cassiel would not be denied now.

"Relax and breathe boy, and this will go much better for you."

He felt Mikael shudder and a small amount of tension leave him as he consciously relaxed his muscles. That was all the invitation Cassiel needed. Gripping the boy's hips in both taloned hands, he began to press forward gently, and felt the tip of his cock begin its penetration of Mikael's virgin ass.

Mikael groaned as he felt Cassiel start to force his cock into his ass, and even after having three fingers working to stretch him out, he could still feel that the demon's cock was huge! The sensation of being stretched grew as he felt his ring expand to take in the huge head of Cassiel's cock, and he whimpered a little at the occasional flash of pain.

His nails dug into the wood of the table, leaving small scratch marks as he endured more and more hard flesh pushing into him. There was no respite, no stopping, and he knew that Cassiel would give no quarter until he had buried every inch of his cock in Mikael. Then with no warning, the head of Cassiel's cock pushed through inside him, and his ass clamped down around the red oiled shaft, as it kept sliding further in.

Cassiel gripped the boy's hips tighter, using them as leverage to drive himself deeper into what had to be the tightest ass he had ever fucked, male or female. A groan of pleasure escaped the demon's lips and mingled with a low moan of pain from Mikael's. Mikael could feel the head brushing past every ridge and muscle inside his depths, past his inner sphincter, till he felt like the demon was touching his very centre. Soon Cassiel was buried to the hilt in the boy's ass, his full testicles brushing against Mikael's taint, and he stopped for a moment to savour the sensations.

Cassiel looked down at the boy writhing slightly in discomfort as he lay impaled on demonic cock, and brought his tail around underneath Mikael's body. The searching appendage found Mikael's cock and wrapped around it again, tightening gently before it began to pump up and down his cock again. In no time as all Mikael's moans were equal parts pain and pleasure as the sensations caused by the tail caused his ass to tighten around the huge cock still filling him up.

Cassiel held himself back as long as he was able to, but soon the tight ass clenching around his cock was too much to resist. He pulled back a fraction, letting some of his shaft slip out of Mikael's ass before pushing himself back inside. Mikael grunted at the impact of Cassiel's thighs against his ass, but that grunt became a moan as the combination of having his cock stroked and his ass fucked proved to be very intense. His moans increased in time with Cassiel's thrusts, and as he felt the warmth of liquid spill inside his ass, Mikael realised that the Incubus's pre-cum was affecting him even when absorbed anally.

Cassiel could tell when the boy's resistance faltered, and became eagerness. He could feel the change from Mikael's ass resisting the penetration of his cock, to pushing back onto it to make penetration easier. Soon the pair were moving in unison, and Mikael's fingernails were clawing furrows into the wood of the table as he gasped and moaned at being impaled on Cassiel's pounding cock.

The demon was fucking him with abandon now, his talons scratching the skin where he gripped Mikael's hips firmly and pulled him back onto every thrust. Mikael cried out as the demon's tail brought him to a huge climax, and he spilled his cum onto the floor and the tail that continued to pump his cock relentlessly. Feeling the boy's ass tighten around his cock in orgasm sent Cassiel over the edge, and he gave a low roar as his orgasm crashed over him, and he shot streams of cum into Mikael's ass.

The feeling of the demon's cum filling his ass sent Mikael into yet another climax, and for a while the two males fed off each other's orgasms, till their bodies were streaming with sweat and dripping cum, and Cassiel could sense that the boy didn't have much left in him. They were approaching the critical point, at which Cassiel either had to stop or he would suck out the last drop of energy and leave Mikael a lifeless husk.

However, the demon had a third option up his metaphorical sleeve. Without stopping his relentless fucking of Mikael's ass, Cassiel released the boy's hips and moved his taloned hands up over his sweat slicked back muscles. With the tip of his talon, Cassiel began to carve runes lightly into Mikael's skin, drawing just enough blood to leave the marking clearly visible. Mikael was too lost in ecstasy to be able to feel the marks being placed there, his world extended no further than the tail pumping his shaft, and the cock fucking his ass. Nothing else existed or mattered.

The demon covered Mikael's entire back in demonic runes, laying them down in the pattern of a spell. Then, once the pattern was complete, the demon returned his hands to Mikael's hips and gripped them tightly. His tail released the boy's cock, and flicked out to behind his body. His wings unfurled fully behind him, and Cassiel began to fuck Mikael with greater intensity than before.

Mikael moaned and writhed, slamming his ass back onto Cassiel's cock as it thrust into him, as the pair raced towards an unstoppable climax. As they reached that high and came together, cocks shooting jet after jet of cum, the runes on Mikael's back flared with an ugly purple light as the spell activated, and they sank down beneath his skin leaving it whole and unmarked.

Cassiel collapsed on top of the boy, shuddering with the power of the climax and the effort needed to have cast his spell. Demonic magic didn't come easily to Incubi, and this had taken all his skill to achieve. Slowly he braced himself on either side of Mikael's body and pushed up to stand again. The movement elicited a moan from the boy as it pushed his cock into his ass slightly, but the demon slowly slid out of the tight embrace of his ass regretfully. Mikael didn't move, or couldn't, and just lay there half resting on the table top.

When he was able to speak again, Mikael called over to the Incubus as he sat resting against the far wall of the chamber. The flashing of the green light on the walls indicated that it was only an hour or two till dawn.

"Wha, I mean..."

Mikael swallowed to try work some moisture into his mouth

"What did you do to me? I can feel something is different."

Cassiel gave a low chuckle.

"It's called no longer being a virgin little warlock."

Mikael's eyes lit up with a last vestige of anger, all the emotion he could muster up.

"Not that you demon bastard. I can feel a trace of magic on me. WHAT DID YOU DO?"

The effort of the yell was enough to unbalance Mikael and he fell to the floor, wincing as his ass hit the unyielding stone.

Cassiel stood and walked over to crouch in front of Mikael, looking into his eyes as he spoke.

"I made a few decisions my dear boy. Firstly I decided not to suck out your soul tonight, even though your protective spells wouldn't have stopped me. Secondly, you are far too incredible a fuck for me to let you slip away from me. And thirdly, I decided to give you a taste of your own medicine."

Mikael's eyes grew wider at each utterance, and he could barely force out the question.

"What do you mean?"

Cassiel gave an evil laugh and licked his lips.

"I have laid a compulsion on you my dear. Every night, whether you want to or not, whether you try to fight it or not, you are going to come here. You will come here to this room, take off your clothes, and summon me. The compulsion allows you to do so without needing a tome or reagents. And when you have summoned me, my little warlock, I am going to fuck you in every way you can imagine, and a few that you cant."

Mikael was shaking his head by now, eyes filled with dread and disbelief. As red mist started to billow up from the floor, surrounding the crouching demon, Cassiel blew him an kiss, and as he faded from sight, leaving Mikael alone with his fate, his last words echoed in the silent chamber.

"See you soon lover."

Epilogue

As dusk approached, and the shadows lengthened in the gardens outside the Keep, solitary footsteps were all that marked Mikael's unwilling progress. Fighting every step, trying everything he could think of, resisting with every fibre in his being, but all to no avail. All day long the boy had tried frantically to find some information that could save him. He had ransacked every spell book in the Keep, and had come up empty handed. Now the sun was setting, and the compulsion had him firmly in it's grip. His treacherous feet followed the path it set him on, taking him into the summoning chamber, and his shaking hands sealed himself inside, to await another night of his fate at the hands of his demon lover.