The Devil Wears Nada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all." Nina said, not quite as dismissive as normal.

*********

Nina was shocked. She had to admit she was now very impressed by Abby. Abby had done a task she thought was impossible. Nina realized that Abby was not a typical young girl. This girl was a fighter. Nina didn't think any woman could withstand her onslaught, but Abby had. Maybe Nina had finally met her match. Maybe she had met a girl who she couldn't beat. Nina didn't think it was possible, but here it was. This didn't bother her. In fact, she was quite pleased. The thought of having a protégé intrigued her. Nina thought that having someone who was as tough as her, as capable as her, and as ambitious as her could be a good thing. Nina liked the thought that having someone who she could train and cultivate. Nina realized that Abby was someone who could eventually take over for her in the future. If Abby could keep it up, she would be living the good life soon.

Abby's relationship with Nina had improved from frosty to lukewarm. In Abby's opinion, she had surpassed Audrey as Nina's go-to girl. Nina trusted Abby for everything now that she showed how capable she was. Abby no longer had to ask Audrey for help. If anything, Audrey had to come to Abby so she could find out what was going on. Abby had quickly become indispensable to Nina.

Abby was extremely busy, but she was able to find time to meet with Nathan, Ralph and Cori for dinner one night. Ralph and Cori hadn't seen Abby in awhile, so they were happy to see her. Things were going great until Abby's phone started to ring. As she reached to grab it, Cori grabbed it away.

"Ooh, it's Nina." Cori said, smiling.

"Hey, give it back." Abby said, reaching to grab her phone. Cori handed the phone to Ralph.

"C'mon. Ralph!" Abby said, as she ran over to him to grab the phone. As she approached, he handed the phone to Nathan. The phone kept ringing, as if mocking her. It made her more impatient. She was able to grab Nathan's hands, and was finally able to wrench her phone from his grasp. They were all laughing.

"You guys are assholes." Abby said, answering the phone as she walked outside.

Nathan followed her, and as he joined her outside, she had just finished her call.

"I'm sorry, Abby." Nathan said.

"I'm going back to work." Abby said coldly.

"Don't be mad, Abby" Nathan said.

"This is my job, Nathan. It's not a joke." Abby said.

"I thought you hated your job." Nathan replied.

"Right now..." she said, as she hailed down a cab, "It's not my job I hate." She stepped into the cab and drove away.

Nathan watched her drive away. He was disappointed in what she had become. Abby was not as fun loving as she used to be. She had always been career-driven but now she was an ambitious, almost corporate, girl. Her job had become her life. She had alienated her friends, and she had been distant from Nathan. He still loved her, but he hated to see what that Nina woman had made out of her. He hated Nina for doing this to them. He hated to see his wife at this woman's beck and call. He didn't understand how his normally independent wife could, under the influence of this woman, become so submissive.

*********

Abby had been working day in and day out with Nina, so he started to pick up details about her. No one knew how old she really was. She was obviously older, as she had been in the public eye for some time. And her silver hair obviously indicated her age, as did the slight wrinkles on her face. But her hot body indicated otherwise. Her body was not one that had fallen apart with age. Nina was fit, with full, bulging breasts and a perfect, round, heart-shaped ass. Her body had filled out perfectly as she aged, forming the complete, smooth, sexy package that only a mature woman could have. She had a body that younger women would envy. Abby sure did.

While no one knew exactly where she grew up, all they did know was that she started as a model. But her keen business sense led her in the direction of management, and she quickly rose to power.

Nina was built for high society. So it was no surprise she married a member of high society, the CEO of a fortune 500 company. Her two daughters soon followed. Abby had only had glimpses of Nina's husband. The incident at Nina's house was the first time she had ever seen him. He had stopped by the office a few times, and, although he was handsome, Abby was not impressed by him. For such a rich, successful man, Abby was surprised at how Nina pretty much dominated their relationship. It was clear that Nina's attitude was the same at home as it was at the office. Abby was a bit surprised to see this successful CEO not wear the pants in the relationship. He deferred to Nina on just about every decision. If Nina told him to jump, he would ask how high.

Abby also got brief glimpses at Nina's sexual nature. Abby was shocked to notice how men behaved around Nina. Whenever any straight man in the fashion industry was around her, they behaved like smitten teenagers. Men flirted with Nina like crazy. And Abby was shocked to see that Nina was surprisingly receptive to these men's advances. Most shocking was how Nina drew the attention of the hunky male models. Abby was shocked to see these muscular, gorgeous young men flirting with her bitchy, domineering female boss. Seeing this level of intimacy made Abby wonder if there was something there. Abby started to wonder whether or not her boss was having affairs with some male models.

Abby didn't know whether her boss was capable of cheating on her husband. To Abby, cheating on your spouse was one of the worst things you could do. She viewed it as such a betrayal of trust. Abby didn't understand how someone could betray someone they vowed to love and cherish. Abby didn't know whether Nina was capable of that. Sure, she was cold, but there had to be something there that kept their marriage going. She couldn't be that evil as to cheat, could she?

It wasn't just the flirting that gave Abby a whiff that something was up. Every week, Nina would have a set meeting with a handsome, male masseuse. During this meeting, the office doors would be shut tight and Nina would sternly warn Abby not to disturb her. An hour later, the masseuse would emerge, looking like he had just had a strenuous workout. And Nina would be in a slightly better mood. Abby hoped what she thought was happening wasn't the case.

*********

Nina had enjoyed the occasional fling from time to time. In recent years, as her sex life with her husband had started to fade, she knew the only way to maintain her sanity was to get some on the side. She was too highly sexually charged to get by on her husband's increasingly lame sexual efforts. Nina loved her husband, and she loved her daughters dearly, but she couldn't deny her true nature. Nina needed sex and if her husband couldn't keep up with her, she would find someone who could.

Nina had always had had men staring at her. She always knew she was hot. As she got older, she noticed that the men who were enamored with her were getting younger. Nina knew the effect she had on young men. She had gotten very good at noticing the looks these young men would give her. So, Nina indulged herself in them. They were mainly models or rich playboys. These men were better fucks than her husband, but there was still something missing. Nina was surprised that these young, virile young men still had trouble keeping up with her. These boys talked a big game, but once Nina got them between the sheets, they were woefully easy to dominate. Sure, she got pleasure in bringing big, strong men down to their knees. But most of the men she fucked were too easy. They didn't put up a fight. They were willing to be dominated. Nina wanted to find a man who didn't want to be dominated. Nina wanted a man who was resistant. Reluctant. She wanted a man who would fight back, but deep down wanted to be dominated. Until that time, she would continue with her many affairs.

Nina's current favorite boy-toy was her masseuse, Alberto. She had been in desperate need of a masseuse, so she got in contact with the top massage agency in the city, one that catered to upper-class clientele. Alberto visited her home, when she was there alone, for an hour long session. Alberto was a handsome Latino man, exceedingly buff, with a strong accent. Nina noted how nervous Alberto seemed. Nina was wearing a thin silk robe, and as she started to climb onto the massage table, she was unashamed to slip the robe from her shoulders and flash this young man she hardly knew her bare ass. She rested on her stomach, and Alberto couldn't help but notice her massive tits balloon outward against the table.

Alberto seemed terrified to get close to Nina. But it was his job, so he knew he had to. Something about this woman made him nervous. She inspired unexpected feelings in him. At first glance, he just thought she was just some rich, middle-aged, New York housewife. But something about her struck a deep chord in him and inspired strange feelings... sexual feelings. He didn't understand why. He had a lovely girlfriend, about his age. But this woman was clearly older, with silver hair. But she wasn't an old lady by any means. He was 25, and he realized that she could possibly be double that. But there was something about her. Something inherently sexy. He felt drawn to her for some reason, and that terrified him. He just wanted to get this one-hour session over with. He glanced at her and opened up a bottle of oil. He poured warm oil along her spine. He finally worked up the courage to put his hands on her.

It wasn't until six hours later that he took his hands off of her. He didn't know what had hit him. Words couldn't describe what had just happened to him. Nina pushed him out of her house in the middle of the night, but he didn't want to leave. He walked out gingerly. His hips were so sore he was barely able to walk. He had never felt like this. He walked out of Nina's house with bruised hips, balls emptier than they had ever been, and an agreement to meet with Nina once a week in her office.

It was Alberto that showed Nina something she had never encountered, which was a reluctant man driven nuts by her hot body. She had Alberto under her thumb completely now, and she had grown accustomed to his weekly visits. She enjoyed her sessions with him, but he was still too easy. He had barely put up a fight. Plus, she could tell he was not ready for the rough stuff. He filled her pussy up pretty well, and that was enough for now. It was the best she could get at this point, so she was more than happy to go with it.

She wanted to maintain her marriage, but as time went on, she started to consider the option of moving on. She was getting tired of the obligations she felt with him. Early on in the marriage, he was the bread winner, but now, she was the one raking it in. She was financially set for life. She still felt love for him, but as their sex life suffered, her love for him started to fade. Her marriage truly started to feel like an obligation. Nina felt like if she could find the right man, a nice, strong, young man that could provide the rough sex she needed, then she would jump out of her marriage and into one with her new boy-toy in an instant.

**********

The next big upcoming event at work for Abby was the Paris Fashion Show. Nina went every year with her top advisors, such as Piers and a few others. Audrey would usually attend, and she assumed this year would be no different. Ever since Abby's first day, she had mentioned how much she was looking forward to Paris. Whenever she would go, she would come home with a pile of new dresses to wear.

Abby had never really thought much about this whole big Paris thing. Sure, she wanted to go to Paris at some point in her life, but she really had never really had her heart set on going to the fashion show. That was why she was surprised when Nina called her into her office to tell her the big news.

"You need to clear your schedule for next week." Nina said, looking at a paper she was reading.

"What for?" Abby asked.

"You will be accompanying me to Paris." Nina said.

"What? You're kidding?" Abby asked.

"I don't kid." Nina replied.

"What about Audrey? I thought she was going?" Abby asked.

"Audrey has gotten complacent. Lazy. She has lost her place in this." Abby said.

"I'm honored, but, I can't do that to her. She has been looking forward to this for months." Abby replied.

"You will do it. In fact, you will be the one to tell her that you've taken her place." Nina said.

"I can't do that to her..." Abby started.

"You can and you will. If you do not, then don't bother showing up. If you do, then, there might be an editor position opening up around here." Nina replied.

"But I..." Abby started.

"That's all." Nina said, dismissing her.

Abby was conflicted as she contemplated what she would do. She knew it was a mean thing to do to a person, to steal something they thought they had. But, an editor position would be huge for her career. That was why she put herself through the hell she had by working for Nina. It was the realization that her work would have been wasted that made her decision. Abby was going to Paris.

When Abby finally broke the news to Audrey, Audrey was incensed. Abby couldn't face her when she did it, so she called her when Audrey was out. Audrey was near hysterics as she ranted into the phone as she crossed the New York City streets. As Abby explained that she was taking her place, she felt a strange rush that she couldn't explain. Audrey was so incensed as she walked that she didn't see the car coming. Abby heard the crash, and was immediately worried.

Audrey ended up in the hospital with a broken leg and a few bruises. Abby felt like she had to visit. Abby feared she would face Audrey's wrath, but happily, Audrey was calm. Abby explained that Nina made her do this, and Audrey understood. Audrey knew how Nina was. Abby enjoyed having this conversation with Audrey, and for the first time, it felt like she was talking to the real Audrey. And she liked this version. Audrey told her to enjoy Paris. Abby comforted her by telling her there was always next year.

Two days later, Abby found herself again in the lap of luxury, riding on a private place to Paris.

*********

The first day or so of Paris was crazy hectic. It wasn't until the first evening that Abby was able to settle down and semi-enjoy the fact that she was in Paris. She was sipping a glass of wine in her hotel room when she gathered up some notes about her plans for the next day. She decided to walk over to Nina's room to go over those plans. She knocked on the door and waited for the response.

Abby looked up as the door opened, and she immediately knew something was wrong. Nina's eyes were swollen, as if she had been crying. She had a wine glass in hand. She still looked spectacular, wearing a golden blouse over a black shirt, which scooped low enough to display a healthy amount of her two biggest assets.

"What's wrong?" Abby asked, stepping in.

Nina was conflicted. She didn't want to appear weak in front of Abby, but she needed someone to talk to.

"My husband filed papers for divorce." Nina said, sitting down.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Abby said, sitting near her.

"It's been a long time coming. Our marriage isn't what it once was." Nina said.

"I'm so sorry. How are the girls taking it?" Abby asked.

"They're okay. They are strong girls. But, I worry about them. It's been a long time since I've been single. I want them to have a strong male influence around the house." Nina said, sipping wine.

"I'm sure you'll find someone." Abby said. Part of her doubted that. Nina was not a young woman anymore. She figured Nina would struggle to find a man willing to put up with her. Part of her wanted to say to just give up and accept the fact that she was going to have trouble finding a good man, but she couldn't say anything. Nina was a woman in need of assurance, and Abby needed to encourage her.

"Oh, I know. Even though my marriage is over, I still care about him." Nina said.

"I know it's tough. But you're strong. I know you can get over it." Abby reassured. They both sipped wine, and Abby could tell Nina had been drinking for awhile.

"What caused this, if you don't mind me asking?" Abby asked.

"Honestly, it was the sex." Nina started. Abby knew she was entering awkward territory, but before she could say anything, Nina continued. "I love my husband, but quite frankly, he didn't fuck me hard enough."

Abby's eyes opened wide in shock at this statement. She was shocked at Nina's frankness. Abby didn't want to imagine Nina having sex. Not that it was an unpleasant image. It was just weird to her. Abby wanted to move on, but Nina continued.

"I'm a woman. A woman with needs. And he has not met them for a long time. I like some pretty rough stuff, but he was unwilling to go as far as I wanted. That's where everything started. Sex is a huge part of a relationship for me, and he did not hold up his end of the bargain. I tried my best to bring the good stuff out of him, but some people are just untalented at that kind of stuff." Nina said, glancing up at Abby.

Luckily, the conversation moved on from sex. For the first time, Abby felt like she was having a true conversation with Nina. They talked for a long time. Nina opened up to her, talking about her past. Abby started to appreciate Nina for the first time. She now recognized that Nina was a dedicated, incredibly talented worker. Her methods of management were unorthodox, but they had made Abby better. Abby had to admit she was a stronger worker than ever before. For the first time, Abby realized she kinda liked Nina. No more hate. Only respect. They chatted like old girlfriends for a couple hours until they began to part for the evening.

As they reached the door, Abby turned and faced Nina.

"You'll find someone, Nina." Abby said.

"I know." Nina said, smiling lightly, but with confidence, and shut the door.

*********

Nathan was irritated by the fact that Abby wasn't here with him. It wasn't that he wasn't supportive of her success. He was happy for her, but her success was affecting their personal life. Abby was ready to drop everything to prove herself to Nina, at all hours of the day. Often, Abby would come home late and roll into bed, too exhausted to spend any time with him. Ralph and Cori had both told him that they never saw her anymore.

The problem was Abby was no fun anymore. He missed the girl he married. He knew the cause of all of this: Nina. He knew very little about her, but all that mattered was that she was taking his sweet, good-natured wife away from him. She was running Abby ragged, and Abby just took it, in hopes of earning her respect.

All he knew was that if this new routine didn't end soon, he would have to do something about it.

**********

Abby thought that her relationship had evolved after the previous night, but if it did, Nina showed no sign of it. She was as businesslike as ever. Abby was happy to notice that Nina was not outwardly mean to her. Small steps, Abby thought.

Nina was disappointed in herself for the previous night. She had had a moment of weakness, and Abby had been there to see the whole thing. Nina was disappointed that the mystique was now gone to Abby. Abby had evidence that Nina was a real human being. Abby had power over her, even if she didn't realize it. This was not satisfactory to her. Nina's instinct was to push her away, to treat her worse, but part of her felt affection for Abby. Abby had shown herself to be a quick learner and a hell of a worker. She had shown herself to be trustworthy, so Nina knew Abby wouldn't go blabbing to everyone that she had seen Nina cry. For now, Nina was safe.

123456...8