The Devil Wears Nada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby tried to distance herself from the fashion industry in every way. She no longer wore any clothes considered fashionable, settling for bulky clothes, playing down her looks. She didn't want to even be seen as anything close to fashionable. Needless to say, she wasn't turning any heads.

She was watching TV in her small apartment when she saw a show about the entertainment industry. She was half watching it, but her attention was grabbed when she saw Nathan on the show. Abby turned up the volume.

"After fashion mogul Nina Baxter married her main squeeze, Nathan Baxter, there has been a sharp rise in many noticeable areas. Relationships between women over 40 and men under 25 have increased by over 20%. There has also been a sharp rise in men taking their wife's last name, similar to how Nathan changed his last name to Baxter after the marriage. Also, pregnancies for women over the age of 40 have increased by 30%. All of those things are now fashionable, thanks to Nina Baxter. Rumors have stated that Nina and Nathan have a bun in the oven, but those are just rumors. When we hear more, we will let you know. And I must say, those two are just so cute together. We here wish them all the best." the older female anchor said. Abby turned off the TV, and sat in silence.

Abby knew she had to make a choice. Could she keep living this sad life, or could she swallow her pride, talk to Nina, and possibly upgrade her life?

The next day, Abby spied on Nina. She watched as Nina left the office. As she walked to her car, she noticed Abby across the street. Nina looked at her and smirked arrogantly.

That night, Abby found herself outside Nina's door. She wondered what she was doing, but she knew she couldn't keep living this life she had now. She had no man, no friends, and no future. Ralph and Cori could no longer hang around a sad-sack like her. They had taken Nathan's side in the divorce, understanding why he left Abby.

Abby had no choice. She had to do it. Abby knocked on the door. Abby heard rustling, and finally, the door opened. There stood Nina, covered in sweat, wrapped in a golden robe and nothing else.

"Abby!" Nina said happily. "How can I help you?"

"I, uh, I just..." Abby stuttered.

"Out with it dear. Nathan is just dying to get fucked some more, and as we both know, I'm the woman for the job." Nina teased. As she said this, she put her hands on her hips. This caused her robe to spread apart, revealing her belly and expansive cleavage. Abby glanced at her belly, and saw a slight bulge. A pregnancy bulge. So, the rumors were true. Abby shook her head and bit the bullet.

"Thank you Nina. Thank you for stealing Nathan from me. Thank you for showing me what I'm missing. Thank you for showing me I'm not woman enough for a man like him. You were right about everything." Abby said. It was the hardest thing she ever said. She didn't believe any of it. She was just telling Nina what she wanted to hear. Nina smiled.

"Okay. Now, get on your knees, dear." Nina said simply.

"You're not serious?" Abby asked.

"If you want to get anywhere, you have to pay your dues." Nina said. Abby gritted her teeth, looked around to make sure no one was watching, and kneeled in front of Nina. Nina smiled and turned around. She lifted the back of her robe, revealing her bare ass.

Abby pulled back, disgusted. But she knew what had to be done. She closed her eyes, pursed her lips, and quickly gave Nina's soft right butt-cheek a quick peck.

"Uh-uh, dear. Not on the cheek." Nina said, reaching back to pull her cheeks apart, revealing her asshole to Abby's eyes. Her asshole was leaking cum, having been freshly fucked there by Abby's former husband.

"Please no." Abby begged. Nina simply smirked.

"Make it a longer, juicy kiss too." Nina whispered.

Abby shook her head in disgust. How could she ask that? It was disgusting.

"Don't be scared, honey. Hubby loves doing it." Nina assured.

Her ticket to living a better life was kissing her former boss's asshole. Could she go on living this crappy life, working for a car magazine? She had always wanted to write about important events in the world, not mufflers and spark plugs. Abby shook her head. She had no choice.

Abby pursed her lips, looked straight ahead, and brought her lips forward, planting her lips against Nina's asshole on the front doorstep of Nina's house, for all of the world to see. Nina moaned loudly. She held the kiss for a second before pulling away. She unconsciously licked her lips and tasted the leftover residue of Nathan's cum.

Nina dropped her robe and turned around. She looked down at Abby, who was still on her knees, and shook her head.

"Honey, if you want to be a woman like me, you should have realized what I was doing. A woman like me would never end up on her knees, begging to kiss another woman's asshole. You're not cut out for this, darling. You still have a lot to learn." Nina said, with almost pity.

"But..." Abby started.

"I hope you enjoy the car magazine darling." Nina said.

"But you promised..." Abby started.

"That's all." Nina said, closing the door in Abby's face, closing her off from a world she would never know. As she heard muffled moaning from the other side of the door, Abby had to walk away, knowing they were living the life she could only dream of having.

*

(Author's Note: First, I want to give credit to the source material that I based this story on. It provided a great basis for this kind of story. This story is the first of my next group of stories that are based on reader generated ideas. I felt this is a good example of that, so if any of you have a story idea in the vein of stories I write, send it my way. It might get written. Thanks again for all the support and feedback. Keep it coming. My next story should be here soon.)

1...345678