All Comments on 'The Devil Wears Pigtails'

by MildmanInVA

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bravo

great story. can't wait for part 2 where she humiliates you in front of all her cute little friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Just incredible, you don't get to see that kind of ruthless violence coming from a little girl too often. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sick!

Sick and demented tripe. Writer you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sick o big time

can t believe that a dad would underestimate his own kid that badley and worse that that the storie had no surprise everyone knew the kid would win thats no fun . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

few mistakes in your story at one point she was inserting her finger and rubbing his penis yet the sentence before said she was holding hhis arm behind his back again...thats three arms. other than that was rather good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A real timesaver

I was going to write a story like the ones that are shown here and in your author's bibliography. You saved me a lot of time; thank you.

The article is to the point and very hot to those of us who like mild discipline for fun.

The question of the day is the following:

is the group that dream of a lithe, superfit daughter that will sleep with them SEPARATE from the group that dream of a lithe, superfit daughter who would beat the holy snot out of them? OR, are they one and the same?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
theme,,

One of my favorite plot lines, young woman dommes older man....for me, the younger the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiot

Once he's up the first time just throw her out. She's 18 and she's an adult. Can't do it himself? Call the cops. No problem. And then this stupid story is over before it starts, thank goodness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow...

This was the laziest writing i have ever been subjected to. If I could give this negative stars I would. Author should do us all a favor and kill himself as speedily as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice

I really loved it. If any guy wanna talk with me about this story, add me on http://findfucknow.com

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoyed the hot little story. Who are these people who criticize the author because of errors in his writing. CMON! The guy writes a hot little story as the thoughts are rolling off his mind. If your that critical go to the bookstore and spend money on your porn. GOOD JOB!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous