The Devil's Dance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked over at Natasha, who had gone to her purse to retrieve a little bottle, then settled down in the chair directly behind him. In the mirror he watched her open the bottle and pour some oil onto her hands. Returning the cork into the top, she set it down on a nearby table. Unlike Borya, who always had a sarcastic comment about her erotic Parisian purchases, Alex was delighted to see that Natasha had come equipped with a pleasure enhancing surprise.

"Mmmm...she is a prepared woman." he said with a smile.

Natasha reached around his body and took his cock into her hands. Together they watched her in the mirror as she began to massage his cock with slow, firm strokes.

He moaned as he watched her take control of his cock. It quickly became fully erect with her steady smooth strokes, lubricated with the slick oil. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as she planted kisses along his neck, making him shudder with pleasure.

"Keep your eyes open and watch..." Natasha whispered into his ear. "Look at how thick your cock grows..." Alex opened his eyes to look at her masturbating him from behind. He watched her oil slick hand stroking his firm erection, so confident and strong as she milked him up and down from head to shaft base. It was as if she had a cock of her own, and knew precisely how to touch a man and what pressure he needed.

"If I had a cock," she whispered, "This is how I would play with it"

Alex groaned. "Tell me more," he said.

She stopped a moment and applied more oil to her hands, then reached around to grasp his cock again. With her other warm wet hand she reached down and began to gently work his sack, making him shiver with pleasure. She then continued to speak.

"I would also play with my balls, just like this. Nice and sensually, slowly. I would want everything to be cupped, held, and stroked. A man's cock and balls are made to be played with. Don't you agree?"

"What man does not dream of it constantly?" he replied, his eyes closed. "Our biggest want, however, is to have our cocks thrusting deep inside of a woman's body, driving her to ecstasy."

He opened his eyes and looked at her in the mirror's reflection as she continued to stroke his swollen cock. His hips began to instinctively move with the rhythm of her milking. He spoke quietly, deliberately.

"I have been dreaming of your sweet pussy, Natasha. I want to suck on it and explore its depths with my tongue. I want to satisfy you with my tongue and with my cock."

Natasha closed her eyes and moaned softly, letting his words of desire wash over her. But it was not only his desire to experience the pleasure of his tongue and cock being deep inside of her pussy that intrigued him. He wanted to know what Borya knew. He wanted to experience what Borya had known, his private pleasure secrets.

Alex watched Natasha as she continued to stroke his thick, erect shaft. She had a beautiful, dreamy look in her eyes of a woman who was in love with men, in love with sex.

"You enjoy watching, like a man," he said. "But then again, you are an artist. You are aroused by the visual."

He turned and gave her soft kisses on the cheek. "Come to the bed," he said. "It is your turn now, to shed some clothing."

He quietly stood up then, and took her hand. He led her to the bed where he lay down on his back.

"Get on top of me," he whispered.

With her climbing on top and straddling his erection, he began to unbutton the top of her dress. One by one the buttons came loose, revealing her breasts nestled in her bra. She gently sighed, then tugged the sleeves of her dress down, so that it fell to her waist. She reached around to unhook her bra, the cups beginning to fall away from her body. Alex held his breath in anticipation. She then leaned over and allowed her beautiful, full breasts to fall free and drop down swinging over his face.

His reaction was immediate.

"Oh...Natasha...perfection..." he said, trailing off. He could barely speak, reaching up to cup each breast, the soft fullness making him arch his back and lift his hips as his cock throbbed with pleasure. At last, he had revealed Borya's secret bounty. Two big perfect breasts, weighty and creamy white, with glorious pink nipples ready to fill a man's mouth right up. Two magnificent queens in waiting, and oh, how Borya must have been a willing and dutiful servant, giving them all the attention they deserved.

Alex's hands roamed in big circles, caressing the tops of her breasts then moving around to feel the rounded, curved sides, then holding the mesmerizing weight of them at the bottom. The sensations, the tactile pleasure of running his hands over them kept his erection leaping and throbbing as she sat on top of it. Such exquisite torture! How he wanted to fill her with his cock then and there.

Her voice broke him from his trance.

"My lover...is a feeder," she said quietly.

"Ahhh...a suckling fetish?" he asked, intrigued. This was not a surprise at all, but still, it was fascinating to hear.

"Tell me more," he said, as his hands continued to massage and knead her breasts. It excited him to hear about his leader's private sexual proclivities. There was something arousingly voyeuristic listening to these intimate details.

"Nursing is the cornerstone of our love making," Natasha continued. "He needs it more than anything, especially after a particularly tiresome day full of struggle. When we are at last together, he finally feels safe. He can let go, and become a little boy again, safe in my arms."

She sighed quietly and went on in more detail.

"I softly stroke his head and begin to calm him, until he begins to whimper softly, his eyes closing. I lie on my side and undo the ties, slipping out a breast so that his lips can find a nipple. Now he is that little boy, and I am his Mother. Everything begins to fade away for him. He is no longer the one who has everything in the world to do. His only job now is to make my nipple big and firm so he can begin his feeding session. He sucks and tugs until my nipple is nice and red and erect, which makes him very proud. He then latches on, and feeds for as long as he needs to. He moans softly as I hold him, giving him encouragement so that he knows that he is pleasing me...pleasing Mother."

Alex slowly breathed out. It excited greatly him to hear such intimate secrets, and at the same time, he was touched by their shared tenderness.

"If only all men could come home to something like that. Imagine how peaceful this terrible world would be," Alex said, his hands still caressing her breasts.

Natasha shook her head.

"No," she went on. "It's never gentled him. That is something I had to learn. I can only serve to unwind him, but never to extinguish the bitter fire that burns inside of him."

She stopped for a moment, wondering why she had decided to reveal so much. She reasoned as long as she didn't reveal names, what difference did it make? And by talking about Borya, it was almost like having him there with them, sharing the moment. It made him seem less far away somehow.

"Does the suckling arouse you, as well?" Alex said, wanting to hear more tantalizing details.

Natasha smiled, reliving in her mind the feelings of pleasure and peace.

"Oh, very much so. His gentle, persistent sucking will send tingles down my nipples to my clit, making it throb with pleasure. I too, moan softly along with him. I allow him to take as much time as he needs, and then, when he is done, it is his turn to attend to my needs."

Alex was relishing Natasha's words. It was like listening to an erotic novel about people he knew.

"Do you like having your pussy eaten?" he asked, slipping his fingers between her legs.

"What woman does not dream of it constantly?" she replied, with a seductive little smile.

"Let me please you with my mouth, my darling," Alex said, as he sat up, unable to keep still any longer. "I want to taste your sweet honey flowing, all over my face and tongue."

He gently turned her over so that she was on her back, then it was his turn to position the mirror. He brought it to the foot of the bed, and leaned it against the wall. He then pulled her skirts up and carefully released her garter clips from the tops of her black silk stockings. He then pulled her panties down and hooked them to each heel of her fancy black dress shoes. Then with both hands, he lifted her legs up, bent at the knees.

He turned and looked at the sight in the mirror.

"Oh, look at that, Natasha..just like a naughty photograph! Mmmm...so beautiful, so enticing, showing off that pretty little pussy."

Natasha looked into the mirror to see her pussy, nestled in its auburn bush, peering out between her legs. She looked like such a bad girl who had let this man get under her skirts and pull down her panties. She watched as Alex moved down, settling himself in with his head between her legs. She could feel his hot breath as his lips moved in closer and then...Ooohhh! He began toying with her clit, tickling it with his goatee, mmmmmmmm!! She started to squirm, sighing with desire. He then took his finger and gently began to rub it in circles over her swelling clit, then slipped it down to her pussy opening. His finger entered easily, immediately coated with her warm, slick cream.

"Ooohhhhh...my goodness, Natasha...you are so wet already, so aroused!"

She suddenly felt his tongue begin to flick and caress her needy little button and she moaned loudly with pleasure. Looking into the mirror, she saw his head buried under her skirts, his tongue licking and lapping and sucking. With her panties taut between her heels, she looked like he had pinned her down on the floor and just taken her, whether she liked it or not. Her clit throbbed with the thought of it, making her whimper and buck her hips, as if somehow trying to fight him off in useless protest, heightening her pleasure.

"Trying to get away? There is no escaping, Natasha," he said, playing into the scenario. You've got your panties down around your heels and your clit swelling against my tongue. You will be sucked properly until you are shuddering with ecstasy. Don't pretend you don't like it. You are absolutely soaked."

She moaned again as his mouth returned to her sensitive, throbbing clit, this time, creating a nice firm suction around it. She gasped at the sensation as her legs started to kick and pull, instinctively wanting to spread her legs wide for him.

"Take my panties off... let me spread my legs, please...please.."

"Mmmmm..my captive enjoys her pleasure...and begs to be opened wider," he purred.

He obliged, pulling off her panties and spreading her legs before returning his mouth her swollen button. Alex absolutely loved eating pussy, and Natasha's was prime real estate. She was so responsive, playful and so, so wet. He could only imagine the pleasure her beautiful pussy had given Borya. Whatever rift had driven them apart, he was selfishly grateful for it.

He continued his gentle, persistent suction on her clit, stopping to lap and lick, then returning to apply more blissful suction. Her hips continued to sensuously thrust and rock, his mouth following her and staying locked on target. He could hear her moaning pitch up a couple of octaves, until it was almost like the soft mewing of a kitten, the way a woman's voice rises when she is riding the oncoming wave of orgasm. His cock was rock hard, throbbing as he listened to her beautiful noises. He began to moan along with her, his skilled mouth clamped onto her throbbing clit, her pussy starting to squeeze and contract.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she arched her back and gave a long cry.

With her head tossed back and her legs spread wide, her climax hit her like a thunderbolt as she shook and shuddered against his mouth. Alex held steady, keeping his lips tightly gripped on her clitoris. He knew to keep the pressure on a woman as she went into her pleasure filled convulsions, maximizing her enjoyment. His cock was leaking in anticipation as he listened to her womanly cries of ecstasy. His face lay nuzzled deep in her soft folds, lost in his decadent pussy worship.

Gradually, Natasha began to come down from her peak. Her pussy continued clenching and squeezing. She was fully ready for lovemaking, lubricated, open and waiting to receive. Never one to deny a needy pussy, he took his tongue and plunged it deep inside of her, as far as he could, moaning as he felt her muscles throbbing against his mouth and tongue. He lost himself in her pleasure spasms, his tongue nestled deep in her pussy as he rubbed his face around in circles deep inside her pussy lips, coating himself with her juices.

"I can't get enough..." he whispered. "You are just gushing, my darling..."

She continued to shake as she settled, barely able to move. Alex looked up from her skirts, gazing proudly at the beautiful woman he had just sent to heaven. His face was covered in her wetness, like a trophy of achievement.

"Natasha...it is so gratifying to please you. As many times as you like, I will satisfy you. Shall I start again?"

Natasha, still flat on her back, laughed.

"Give me a moment to recover," she said between breaths. "You are very good at pleasing a woman."

"There is a difference between the firm directness a man enjoys and the subtlety that a woman needs," Alex explained. "The female needs to be seduced gently and persistently with a patient tongue and no eyes on the clock. Done right, you are rewarded with the most beautiful sight and sound on earth..a woman in full orgasm."

Natasha sat up and looked into his intense eyes, gazing at her with an honest openness.

"I too, pride myself on giving great pleasure," she said. "Let me show you."

************

The wind was beginning to kick up, sending an extra shiver thru anyone hurrying home that blustery cold Friday night. There was only so long Borya could stay in the back room of the café before he would be missed at the capitol. He had asked the owner to arrange for him to sit at a table by himself out of view of the other patrons so he would not be disturbed. He had nursed two beers and talked very little. Still, it was a temporary escape from the chill...all of it.

He offered to pay but the cafe owner refused. Borya shook his hand and got up, slipping out the back door and back into the frigid air. He started to walk back down the street where the taxis were. With his coat collar pulled up and his scarf around his face, no one recognized him. With his hands deep in his pockets and in his forward stoop, no one would guess the defeated looking lone figure was that of the most power man in Russia, who had just run away like a school boy from the sight of his lover being led off by another man. Around and around in his mind it went, the how...the why...and the deep longing and emptiness.

The wind swirled the dead fall leaves around in circles above the cobblestone walkway. As he crossed the street, he found himself on familiar ground. It was the park that he and Natasha had visited, a few months back. He recalled it was on another night they had an incident at that same art gallery. He suspected her of flirting with another man and acted like a petulant child as they walked down this same lane together. He looked over at the row of cottonwood trees and recalled that was the spot Natasha had brazenly pulled his trousers down and gave him the best blowjob of his life, shaking him out of his jealous pouting. He didn't deserve such attention, such pleasure, he thought. What a selfish fool he was, carping at her so unreasonably about that art show. But there was work to be done, was there not? What had she signed up for...a revolution, or a painting club? Her loyalties were divided, unlike his own, one track and forever singular. His thoughts tumbled and struggled with one another, making little sense.

Then suddenly, he heard it...drifting out of a window somewhere...someone was playing Beethoven's Appassionata on the piano.

Borya's heart starting to ache with pain. This was the music that Natasha had played, on the hotel lobby piano, the night they first met. It was one of the few things that deeply touched him, one of the few pleasures he allowed himself, to engross himself in the emotional depths of the beautiful music. And Natasha had picked this, out of any music in the world, to play for him that night. From the very start, she seemed to have known him intimately.

Borya stopped in his tracks and bowed his head. With the piano playing off in the distance and the brown leaves swirling around him that cold wintry night, he did something he had not done in a very long time.

He wept.

**************

"Watch in the mirror," Natasha whispered, as she knelt down on her knees in front of Alex. Her hands roamed over his rear end, down his thighs and back up to cup his balls and caress his erection. He stood there, sideways, watching her dreamy gaze as she began her cock worship. As much as he loved to please a woman with his mouth, Natasha could not get her fill of cock sucking. Alex held his breath as she closed her eyes and brought her lips to his cock head, planting soft kisses on it. Then she began to swirl her tongue around the head while holding it between her lips. She heard him softly moan and felt his cock twitch as she continued to swirl and flick with her tongue. Then she gripped her lips tightly around the head, and with one smooth motion drew his entire cock, down to the base, deep into her mouth, making Alex cry out. She tugged her mouth back up, held still for a moment, then plunged it back down to the base again, swirling her tongue around the shaft. She felt his cock pulsing and throbbing deep inside of her tight mouth, and listened to Alex's moans of pleasure. She opened her eyes and over at the mirror, seeing him watching her thru his bliss filled, half closed eyes.

She worked his cock up and down inside of her mouth, pushing it with her tongue so that it bulged against the inside of her cheek, showing him how deep his cock was going. Alex gripped her head firmly, his fingers tangled in her hair. He began to thrust, watching the outline of his cock plunging swiftly between her tight lips from head to shaft. His hips moved in tandem with her as he matched her stroke for stroke, until they found a perfect rhythm, becoming one as she sent deliciously powerful waves of pleasure coursing thru his cock and tingles spreading thru his torso and thru his nipples.

He breathlessly spoke, his eyes closed.

"Keep this up my darling, and you will have my cock exploding in no time."

In his wandering thoughts Alex could not imagine how Borya could spend the amount of time with his nose buried in newspapers and lost in endless committee meetings. If Natasha was his woman, he would be sucking and fucking her constantly.

Natasha eased up on her sucking and withdrew her mouth. She did not want him to climax too soon. She nudged his thighs so that he spread his legs apart, then leaned forward to start lapping at his balls. Alex groaned with delight, relishing the sensation of her hot, wet tongue stimulating his ball sack. Few women paid proper attention to this sensitive part of a man's body, but Natasha knew how exquisite some skilled, gentle stimulation could be.

Alex looked at her in the mirror, her eyes closed, her lips drawing in a testicle and gently sucking. His thick, hard cock stood straight up against her nose and forehead as she worked her tongue around the first testicle, releasing it with a wet pop from her lips, before moved to the other, slipping it into her warm mouth and pleasuring it. She could feel his thighs tensing and trembling as he grunted and groaned. When she opened her eyes, she looked up and saw his head leaned back, eyes closed, his breath coming thru his clenched teeth. She returned her attention then to his shaft, taking her tongue and running it up and down the exposed underside, flicking it rapidly right under the head where it drives men the craziest. He moaned as her tongue then lapped down to his balls, back up to his cock head and back down to his balls, up and down, kissing, licking, lapping, sucking.