The Devil's Dance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point he was shaking and gasping, his entire being wanting to get his cock back down her hot throat and shoot her full of cum. It took all of his effort to pull away, breathlessly, and take her head in his hands, steadying himself.

"Let me fuck you, Natasha," he whispered intensely, looking her in the eyes. "Let me fuck you hard and fill that sweet little pussy."

Natasha stood up and began to shed her clothing.

"Leave those black stockings on," he requested. "Fair's fair."

She smiled as she finished undressing, until she was wearing nothing but her black silk stockings and cameo necklace. Alex sat down on the edge of the bed and quickly turned her around, facing the mirror.

"Climb on top of me and sit on my cock. We'll watch you bounce up and down on it."

She climbed on top of him, facing the mirror, as he lay on his back. She positioned herself over his cock, which waited eagerly, hard and upright at attention. With a foot on each side of his legs, she readied his cock at the entrance to her pussy and leaned back on her hands. She started to tease him by grinding her hips in a slow sensual circle on his cock head.

He spoke between labored breaths.

"Mmmmmmmmm...such a tease! You love to be in control of a man's cock, don't you, Natasha. Take me, fuck me! Ride my cock until you explode again and again! Fuck me, Natasha!"

Natasha then slid down on his cock, all the way to the base, making Alex gasp with pleasure. Watching herself in the mirror, she began to ride his cock up and down as he held tightly to her waist. As her big breasts caught the rhythm they began to bounce in wide circles, her hair tossing to and fro.

"Look at that pussy!" he said, lifting his head so he could catch glimpses of her in the mirror. "Look at how it grips me! Oh, it just pulls me right back in like it just wants to get fucked! Mmmmmm yes, pulling me in, over and over, so tight..so needy.."

Natasha gyrated her hips and squeezed her pussy muscles, making Alex groan and lay his head back on the bed. Natasha continued to watch in the mirror, seeing how nicely his cock stretched her open, filling her entirely. She reached down and started rubbing her clit. When Alex felt her doing this, he began to thrust. His hands moved up to her big bouncing breasts, cupping and feeling them as they swung freely and joyfully. Wanting to watch, he moved his head so he could see her in the mirror, with her legs wide open and his cock pumping deep inside of her, the massaging of her fingers on her clit becoming more fast paced. Her eyes closed, nipples erect and her head tilted back as Alex watch her prepare for another orgasm. He encouraged her into ecstasy.

"That's it, darling...mmmmm...it feels so good as I fill you with my cock, stretching you so wide open...can you feel that big cock thrusting and pumping that tight pussy? Ahhh...that's it..let go and cum..cum all over my cock!"

Natasha let out a strangled cry as she suddenly began to orgasm, her legs spread wide and his cock pumping swiftly. He could barely contain himself watching her so uninhibited, shamelessly allowing the pleasure to overtake her as she cried in ecstasy. He kept his cock pistoning in and out of her to ensure her orgasm was as intense and extended as possible. She surrendered herself entirely, allowing him to keep control as she convulsed and moaned, a most willing captive to his deep and satisfying thrusts.

Eyes closed, her shaking legs could barely keep her up as she floated in her bliss. He slowed his pace and allowed her to gently come down from her high, his cock still buried deep inside of her, throbbing anxiously for it's own moment of glorious pleasure. His restraint had made sure he stayed thick and hard for her until she was completely satisfied. He reveled in her pussy's continued contractions on his cock as she collected her breath.

"That is how party men fuck a woman." he said confidently. "To hell with the old regime and it's conservative oppression. One day we will even say goodbye to religion, and finally be free of all of our self imposed restraints and shame."

"Not everyone feels that way," Natasha replied, between breaths. "My sister calls the Bolsheviks horrible men, their evil little beards dripping with blood."

Suddenly Alex pulled his cock out and quickly flipped her onto her back, pinning her wrists down to the bed. Like an animal capturing its prey he loomed over her, staring at her intently with those blazing wolf eyes, his goatee pointing at her like a spear.

"This is what she says?" he asked, his voice accusatory.

"I didn't say I believed it, Alex" Natasha said, startled at his sudden change of character.

"So she supports the czar's terror regime that ordered the shooting and killing of hundreds of innocent protesters, only because they wanted bread? The same ignorant fools who took orders from bullshitters like Rasputin?!"

"Alex, I know...I..."

"She would rather live under the reign of a hysteric czarina and her good for nothing, spineless husband? We have crushed them, wiped the slate clean!" he shot back, fiercely.

He put a knee between her legs and opened them so that his cock head was pressing against the opening of her pussy.

"And you then, you make love with a Jew-Devil? You let him into your body and pleasure his evil prick??" he snarled at her.

With a push he was inside of her, making her gasp as his cock slid deep inside of her, her legs spread wide, her wrists still pinned down. She struggled in shock for a moment, until suddenly a deep sense of injustice and fury raced thru her mind, giving her the strength to face him. She looked right into his flashing, angry blue eyes and defended herself.

"I do not dance with devils!" she snapped. "I leave that to the women fucking the czar's men! Do not make my sister's words mine. You know damn well where I stand! Both you and Borya know damn well!"

Tears started to form at the corners of her eyes, she was so frustrated with these insecure, demanding war men who kept questioning her loyalty. Alex suddenly felt a rush of regret and shame as he saw her tears start to flow. She had come to him for comfort, distraction, to be held and made love to, and he had let her words get under his skin, stirring up his own prejudices and fears.

"Don't cry, darling...please don't cry..." he said, softening, and kissed away her tears. He withdrew his cock and released her wrists so that he was no longer forcing himself on her. He held her face in his hands as she closed her eyes, struggling to contain the waves of emotion. She was always so good at it, until now. She felt a dam was going to burst inside of her.

"I don't know why I brought up my sister's comment, Alex...the last few days have been so filled with conflict and upset coming at me from all sides. And now you confront me. I feel like have nothing left to give anyone. No one is happy."

"I am sorry, I am sorry, please..." he said, "The upheaval of the last few months has gotten to all of us. Especially Borya. You of all people would know...no one is nearer to him...no one knows him more intimately."

She held her breath as he inched closer and closer to the truth.

"You know he loves you, Natasha," he said quietly, looking her in the eyes, making her listen to his words. "And you love him. You have always loved one another."

His words hit her like a tidal wave, and he held her tightly as she began to cry in his arms, knowing it was the truth. She had feared hearing it, facing it. Still, she held onto him let all of her emotions pour out of her as she wept in his arms. He kept quiet as she sobbed, letting out the pain of all of the insanity of the last few days, the last few years, for that matter.

"Listen darling...your sister is right about one thing..." he went on after a moment. "We are all dripping with blood. We just must make sure it is never our own. And by whatever means are necessary to survive we must pursue. The revolution must come first and foremost."

He continued to wipe away her tears as his momentary overpowering posture on top of her now became protective as he curled over her, holding her close to him.

"But why can't Borya let up on me, even once? I am not his twin! I have a life, a full and artistic one, outside of the arena of politics. Maybe he doesn't...I have to...otherwise I'd go mad," she said in frustration.

"You are the most close to his heart," Alex explained. "You are in the bulls-eye of his expectations and demands. But like myself, you are a person that must find a balance between revolution and creativity. I cannot stand tedious meetings, small talk and the politics-playing that goes on. I must retreat from everything at times to think and write. And so must you honor your art as well. That is your challenge. But Borya trusts and needs you by his side. You are vital to his well-being. I dare say this war will not be won without you."

She looked at his sincere gaze thru her tears.

"And you have known about Borya and I all along?" she asked quietly.

He nodded slowly. Yes, he had.

She suddenly realized fully what she had done. In her haste for comfort and attention, she had further entangled herself by getting involved with one of Borya's most trusted colleagues. She had revealed her most intimate moments with him to Alex, who knew exactly whom she was speaking about all along. Everything that Alex already knew, and their tryst this evening, must never be spoken of. She needed his word.

"Please...this evening must remain between you and I," she said. "Do not enable any further rumors. There is so much tension as it is."

"I will not say a thing, I promise," Alex replied, brushing her hair out of her eyes. "I must admit though, in my selfishness, I would love to have you again and again. We could travel the country together visiting troops on the war train I am having built, right now as we speak. It is going to be my biggest tool in creating the greatest army the world has ever seen."

Natasha looked up at him. He was trying to sell himself to her, but she had no interest in traveling the fronts. Alex was simply a distraction, a momentary escape from the rough waters of her own life. Yet still, he had become an unexpected confidante this evening and had unexpectedly made her face feelings of love and attachment she had in her heart and had always pretended could be shut off by just walking away.

Alex sighed and moved to sit up. "Ahhhh...but no," he said, resigned. "Your body is with me, to be sure...but your heart is not. Go back to him, Natasha. You must go back and work it out somehow."

He stood up from the bed, still clad in his boots, and looked at her with regret. There was a part of him that would have been overjoyed to have somehow kept her in his arms, in his life, but it was not to be.

"Some tea, perhaps, while I arrange a car to take you home?" he suggested.

"Wait," she said.

He looked at her curiously.

She reached for his arm took his arm, drawing him back down to the bed.

"Let's finish this." she whispered.

"Are you certain?" he said, surprised that she was still in the mood to continue.

She reached over and cupped his balls, feeling their weight in her palm.

"Mmmmm..you feel so full and heavy. You need to release. I've had my pleasure, let me give you some in return, for being so patient with me."

He was not going to argue with her. He let her lay him on his back, and she climbed on top of him, allowing her breasts to hang down over his face.

"If you would like to know what Borya knows," she said, "experience what he has experienced, then become my little boy. Go ahead...take Mother's nipple and make it nice and firm. Work to make her milk flow into your mouth, so you can fill up nice and full. If you do a good job, Mother will reward you with a nice, strong orgasm."

Alex had never had a woman speak to him quite like this. Tapping into the fantasy, he imagined her breasts hanging over him like two beautiful, milk filled raindrops. His mouth reached up to take hold of a nipple and he started to suck, letting out a soft moan as he relished in letting go and letting her take the lead.

"Ahhh..there you go.." she encouraged. I'll bet you can seduce a nipple just as well as you can get a pussy nice and wet. That's right...keep your lips tightly around it, get it nice and hard...mmmmmmmm...good boy."

Alex found this very arousing. His cock began to stir as he obeyed her. Normally he was a man in charge. He had built a victorious army from ragtag soldiers and had overthrown the czar. But now, here, in his warm bed, he thought of nothing but surrendering to and pleasing this sensual, bold woman as his mouth worked to prepare her for nursing. His hands reached up and softly caressed each breast, sending tingles thru out her body. Her moans made his cock throb, until once again it was firm and erect, pulsing with excitement.

With a quick tug he released her nipple, taking a look at how red and engorged it was. He then took his tongue and lapped it around the nipple in circles, before drawing it into his mouth to work it further.

"Look at how big you've made Mother's nipple...what a good job you've done," she said softly. "I think you are ready for your feeding. Mother is going to release her milk for her little boy. Mmmmmmmm...she's going to make sure he get well fed while she milks his cock."

With that, she reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock, making him arch his back and moan. He began to knead her breast rhythmically as he sucked, as if encouraging her milk flow. With his eyes closed and his mouth full of nipple, he whimpered with pleasure, surrendering himself to her firm, milking strokes as he suckled.

The effect was powerful. It was almost hypnotic. Time was slowing down, and the world began to shrink to just being all about his mouth working her nipple for it's nourishment. He felt an amazing mix of both contentment and arousal. It was a potent combination.

At the same time, she praised him and stroked him for doing such a good job, sending throbs of pleasure thru his cock and tingles racing down his legs.

"Look at what a good job you are doing," she murmured. "And look at how excited you are, how big and thick your cock is. Mother's little boy needs his balls emptied all out. They must be so full right now, after giving Mother her orgasms. Yes...you kept your cock nice and hard for Mother, didn't you? Such a good boy."

Alex started to squirm under her. Her provocative words were pushing him to the edge. With his lips still obediently latched onto her nipple, her strong hand kept a wonderful milking rhythm on his cock. She then reached down with her other hand and nestled his balls in her palm, enclosing them inside with a gentle but firm grip. He groaned as she took charge of everything while he suckled like a helpless, hungry baby. He reveled in joyous vulnerability as she guided him to his release.

"Squirt for Mother," she said. "Squirt nice and hard for her, give her all of that cream. She wants every drop of it out of these big heavy balls." She then increased the speed of her strokes, making him release his mouth and groan. He looked up at her and into her eyes the way men look at women with that amazing sense of wonder just before they submit to the tidal wave of overpowering pleasure.

Natasha watched Alex, as he lay, panting and trembling on the threshold of orgasm, then leaned down to his ear.

"The wolf tried to bite me...now, I bite the wolf," she whispered.

With that, she grazed her lips down over the smooth skin of his neck, just below his ear, and bit down.

Alex instantly cried out as the sensation triggered his orgasm, propelling it to almost unendurable heights. The exquisite mix of pain and pleasure rendered him completely helpless under her, shaking and moaning as his seed released in powerful squirts. Natasha had his wrists pinned down to the bed, sucking and biting and licking his neck, watching this war-man, this future leader of their nation's all-victorious army, writhing and whimpering under her. For that moment, she was the most powerful woman in the world.

She held him firmly against the bed as he continued to shoot gush after gush of cum onto her belly and breasts. He shuddered as the spasms rolled thru him, working the last of his milk out of himself, his breath coming in quick pants. His eyes were tightly shut, teeth bared, until at last his body settled and he lay quietly, breathing hard and floating in his orgasmic headspace. Now it was her turn to wait quietly and allow him the time to come back down to earth.

After a moment he opened his eyes and looked up at her, his cock still leaping, laced with trails of cream from its eruption.

"Thank you," he whispered, breathlessly. "Mmmmmm...you have me spoiled completely. I could easily become addicted."

She smiled and moved down, her body decorated with his release, and began to clean up his cock with her tongue, slowly lapping up the trails of milk that had rolled down his shaft and trickled down his balls.

"Oh my God...ooohhhhh!," he exclaimed, loving the extra attention and her complete willingness to swallow up everything. She stopped then and teased him.

"You cry to God?" she asked with a smile. "I thought you said you wanted to destroy all trace of God. Pity...now who will you shout to when you are sent to heaven?"

He laughed. "Touche, my dear," he said, satiated, all the fight taken out of him. He ran his fingers thru her hair and closed his eyes, allowing her to finish cleaning off his sensitive, still erect cock.

They both savored the last few moments of their joining, this small oasis of peace before having to return to the realities of war outside the protection of the hotel walls. They dressed and had tea as Alex called a car for her. In the doorway of his room, they embraced one last time as he held her close and assured her of his discretion.

"No one will know, Natasha," he promised, brushing stray hair out of her eyes. "Please, just take care of yourself. I don't know when we will see one another again, as I have to return to Germany tomorrow."

He turned his head and quietly spoke into her ear.

"My offer still stands, Natasha. If you ever find yourself alone and want to join me traveling the country..." he trailed off, letting his words linger. It was harder than ever to let her go.

Natasha nodded and held him tightly, but her mind was elsewhere. There was unfinished business that had to be resolved, one way or another. Everyone was facing not only the big battle that united them, but all of the endless smaller ones that drove them apart.

***********

The weekend drifted by quietly, enshrouded in winter's rain filled skies, chilled air and brisk winds. The glowing crackle of a warming fire in her cozy apartment kept Natasha company as she filled the peaceful hours with painting and reading. Monday morning was much of the same weather wise as she arrived at work bundled warmly, settling in at Alexandra's desk, looking over her day's work. A knock on the door came as soon as she set pen to paper.

"Come in," she said as she began to write.

The door opened and Borya stood in the doorway. Their eyes met and the shock of what she saw immediately diffused her defenses. He looked terrible. It appeared he had not slept for days. Dark circles had set in under his eyes, and he seemed listless and defeated. He was slightly stooped, as he stood there looking at her under his cap brim with his hands in his coat pockets.

There was a moment of silence before he spoke.

"Get your things and return to your office."

They looked at each other, both of them silently evaluating what might happen next. He held his breath as she sat there motionless. She then looked down at her papers, and quietly began to put them back into her briefcase. She collected her pens, teacup and note cards, then stood up and draped her coat over her arm.