The Devil's Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary clasped my shoulder with a clawed hand, and with the other, ran a claw down my cheek. Her lips found mine, and I felt so at home, like Christmas morning opening my first gift, and it was her lips I was looking at. It felt on fire, her tongue darting around mine, licking the inside of my mouth wherever her tongue could reach; which was damn near everywhere. Her tongue was at least 6 inches long, as it touched and wrapped around my uvula. When she did that all I wanted to do was puke right then and there, but then her tongue expanded and filled the opening to my throat in such a way that it felt good, but I knew I couldn't breathe. She continued working her tongue all around my mouth, and around my teeth, and licked my lips as she pulled away. I was Rock hard and ready to go. Veins popping in my dick so much, that I thought it would explode.

She looked at me, with those fiery blood red eyes, and I could see smoke coming out of them. Then she said the six words NO MAN WANTS TO HEAR!

"We're going to see my dad" and clicked her fingers.

My heart sank, I felt cold, and I wished I hadn't pulled into the parking lot of "Satan's Butthole".

There was a burning sensation in my left hand, and all I could feel was a massive amount of Speed as I was suddenly falling, and I could smell burning flesh, sulfur and ash. My hand felt like it was burning, and all I could see around me was flashes of fire, black smoke, and glimpses of people writhing in agony. Mary was flying around me, and I have no idea how she let go of me long enough to take flight. She was spiraling around me, every now and then I'd catch a glimpse of her fangs as she smiled. I kept falling and falling, the smells of burning flesh becoming stronger and stronger. She looked me dead in the eye, she must have noticed the weird face I was making, cause honestly, I swear to god, she said, "We're still working out the smells too, we're still setting things up for traveling with humans. We got used to the smells, let me make it smell better."

She flew up to me, wings in full tension as she was trying to keep up with me in full velocity fall. She wrapped her wings around me, embracing me with wing and arm, and blew a very intoxicating aroma into my face. A purplish gas spewed from the pores on her face, and out of her mouth, nose and eyes. It enveloped me in a feeling of tranquility, relaxation, and drowsiness. As I fell into an almost comatose state, she said, "Oh shit, too much, I'm sorry. I'll be sure to catch you before we hit ground, and don't worry, Dad isn't as bad as people think he is."

Before I drifted off, I got one last question into her ear. While my eyes keep shutting and me forcing them back open, but I ended up losing the fight with my eyes. I drifted into sleep slowly, thinking I'm falling into Heaven,

I'm so relaxed.

"Who .... is..... your... dad?" My eyes closing for the final time.

The look on her face was complete happiness, as I was losing conscience, she carelessly and without hesitation, replied, "The Devil, or you might know him as Satan. You see, I like you, but I need a big dick to satisfy me. He'll help me out with your little problem."

_______________________________

End of Part One

This is only part one, of a 3-4 part series I am working on. I will admit, this one is very, Very Mild compared to what I have in mind for later parts. Part one is more of an introduction of characters and basis of a storyline. Albeit this is my first attempt at writing anything other than essays way back in high school, I hope you enjoyed my Part One of "The Devil's Daughter."

12