The Dhanush Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent a command to slowly bring her down so that she would recover in time for my next course. As her breathing slowly returned to normal and her body calmed, I gently rolled her over and climbed on top of her, looking into her eyes and kissing her deeply. She responded by wrapping her legs around my ass, her arms around my back and furiously thrusting her tongue in my mouth. We dueled for a while and I was careful not to stimulate her mind and body more, allowing her to recover her senses and strength. We slowed down and she reached up and took my head in her hands and brought my ear to her mouth where she gently teased my earlobe.

"I have never felt elation and bliss like that before. My body was on fire and the pain I thought I would feel when you took me ... back there ... was nothing that I thought it would be all these years. Thank you my master Karamat for making me yours. Your simplest wish is truly my command" Jasmina whispered sweetly and sincerely.

I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, stood up, took her hand and led her to the bathroom into the shower. I cranked the water on high and as the stall steamed up I drew her in under the streaming flow. I probed her mind and felt her in desperate need to pee. I turned her around to face the wall, spread her legs and reached down to cup her cunt with one hand while the other reached up between the tile wall to grab a big full tit, pinching her nipple with just enough pressure to elicit a gasp.

"Let go – I want to feel it; piss for me now" I commanded inside her head as I worked my thumb back inside her well-worn slippery asshole. She sighed as she thrust her ass back against my finger, arching her lower back to give me full access to everything she had between her legs. As I felt the first dribble of her hot stream flow through my fingers, I slid in behind her to feel her flow stream over my cock, which was rapidly getting hard again. Her flow turned into a torrent washing my now rock hard cock with her golden pee. I slid my cock back and forth between her cunt lips sending her piss everywhere and then slid inside her. I stayed there relishing the feeling of her hot slippery pussy clutching my cock as another orgasm ripped through Jasminas' body. She looked back at me with a grin saying "now THAT was dirty and fun! I can't wait to feel that on me!"

I was completely spent; the dhanush letting me know with a cooling glow that it was time to settle in for some recovery time though I was relishing in the power and feeling of total control I had never known. It was completely intoxicating knowing that I could have Jasmina, or any beautiful woman for that matter, whenever and however I wanted.

As unbelievably fun as this was I knew that I had to refocus and take these powers much more seriously. I had set out to discover Turkey and instead had become something akin to a fairytale deity. There was so much more to do, to explore and to be honest what I really wanted to do was to see if my powers could be used for much more than just fucking every beautiful woman I came across in any way I wanted to. Could I use my new – actually old – powers to effect real and positive change?

Suddenly I felt more exhausted than anything I've ever known, slipping into a world of floating hazy whirling and twirling imagery overlapped with layers of other worlds and times slipping in and out of focus.

To be continued in Chapter 5 in which Jasmina and Karamat have their first ménage â trois...

12