The Diadem of Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

Penny was watching all of this nervously, shaking in her little shorts. She and Delilah had been sitting on a garden bench in the courtyard as Val told Solaria about the priestess's quest to reclaim the Diadem of Domination from Kor, which Solaria admitted sounded interesting, but it seemed the only thing she was really interested in was humiliating Val.

Val finally turned and started marching away. "Fuck this cunt! C'mon Penny, Delilah. We're leaving!"

"Wait!" Delilah gasped, cutting in front of Val so that their large breasts bounced against one another. Delilah wrapped her arms around Val's athletic waist and desperately clenched the firm cheeks of her ass. "Val . . . please. We need an elf to help us get through the ruins, and the fact that Solaria is an experienced sorceress makes her all the more valuable."

Val clenched her teeth and stood there reluctantly, but her stiff body melted as Delilah kissed her, moaning sensually into the barbarian's mouth as their tongues wrestled together. For a moment Val forgot about the world as the priestess drew her into a hot, wet little universe, but when Delilha pulled away Val's sense returned.

Val grumbled. "Fine." She turned around and went back to Solaria, who was actually looking a little jealous after witnessing such an arousing, Sapphic kiss. "I need your help, Solaria. I, Val of the North, need you, Solaria El'Shalathor, to help me! Alright! HELP ME!"

Solaria's angular blue eyes blinked in surprise that the dirty cavewoman actually consented to her demand. The elf softly smiled, turned around, and bent over. Her tight green leotard was a thong, revealing two golden, perfectly curved globes of tight, young buttocks.

"Kiss it," Solaria said. "Kiss my hot, golden ass."

Val inhaled deeply in rage, breasts thrusting outward. She brought up her fist readying to punch the bitchy elf right in her face, but Penny and Delilah leapt up to stop her, holding back her arms.

"You fucking cunt, slut, bitch, elf-whore!" Val raged, dragging both Delilah and Penny along the grass. "I'm going to reach up your cunt and rip out your ovaries, and then-"

"If you want my help, you have to kiss my ass," Solaria sang, barely suppressing a giggle.

"FUCKING POINTY EARED BITCH! I'm going to-"

"Val, please," Delilah begged.

Val looked into the priestesses purple eyes and melted once again. The night they had spent together really had been something, and although Val wouldn't have given up her little love-bug Penny for anything, Delilah had still been the best lover she had ever taken to bed. Val could barely explain it, but she wanted to keep Delilah with her, and to please her. Thinking on this, Val bit her lip and groaned.

"Fine," she said, turning back to Solaria. "I'll . . . I'll do it."

Val fell to her knees and Solaria looked incredibly shocked, her knifepoint chin falling to the ground. Despite having made the demand, the sorceress had never actually imagined the stubborn barbarian would ever consent to something so humiliating, but she was, and that made Solaria extremely wet.

Val kneeled down, grabbed the elf by her slender waist, and reluctantly planted a dry, passionless kiss onto her firm buttock, making a little 'smack' sound as she did so.

"You call that a kiss?" Solaria complained. "I kiss my mother with more tongue than that. Don't just peck my ass . . . fucking make out with it."

Val growled again as he messy brown hair bristled, but when she looked back to the lovely Delilah her heart (and pussy) melted once again. Val swallowed her pride, turned back, stuck out her tongue and began to gingerly, erotically lick the soft, smooth skin of Solaria's ass, imagining that it actually Delilah's she was kissing.

When it was finally over Val was blushing deeply, and so was Solaria as she realized how arousing being worshiped by Val was. Without explanation she tugged at the straps of her tight leotard and peeled it off her elegant, perfect body, slipping the expensive garment off her ankle and tossing it away. Naked, she strutted over to a bench in the shade of a willow tree, sat down, and spread her long legs open wide, revealing a shiny pink vagina. Solaria was breathing heavily. "Now be a good little bitch, crawl over here, and eat me."

Val's fingers dug into the dirt. "You fucking little-"

But Val's anger evaporated as she felt a cool, electric hand groping between her legs. She looked up to see the dark skinned priestess leaning over her, with her large brown breasts pouring out of her robes. The soft, pleading look in her eyes was enough to break Val's pride, though, and the barbarian girl could only whimper as she crawled, like a bitch, over to the elf's very excited pussy.

Even as Val's sturdy, rough tongue started to gently lap as the fresh folds of Solaria's vulva, the sorceress could not believe it. Her long legs trembled with a small, subtle orgasm simple from the unimaginable sight, and she let out a little gasp of sensual, almost submissive delight. She looked up to see the dark skinned priestess approaching her, already removing the brooch which held up her slinky robes. As they fell away Solaria looked upon the most beautiful, most delicious set of breasts she had ever seen, and it almost shamed her to see them on a human. Delilah's large, dark nipples were glistening wetly in the sun, already moist with a sheen of warm milk. Solaria looked up at Delilah with an expression of bewildered arousal, her wide oval eyes begging for permission, which the priestess granted. She lowered on wide, chocolate nipple to the sorceress's mouth, and the elf began to suckle.

Penny was so aroused by all this that she wasn't really even aware that she was masturbating, her little hand buried in the front of her shorts, heavily petting her aching, jealous pussy. Suddenly she felt two hands reach around her head and cover her eyes.

"Guess who?" a familiar voice sang with childish enthusiasm.

"On no," Penny squeaked.

"That's right! It's your sister!"

Penny turned around to see her twin sister, although for twins they couldn't have been less alike. Lira had grown her black hair lengthy and thick, and it was tied into a wide decorative braid that was as long as she was, all of about four feet. Her rounded ears were studded with two, large elegant piercings, unlike Penny's miscellaneous earrings. Lira was also much bustier, seeming less like a child and more like a compact, curvy little woman, which she openly displayed with a flimsy skirt and tight bodice that pushed her gummy tits up and out like a curved balcony. Lira had the same large blue eyes and childish face as he sister though, but their personalities were also different. Both had left their humble shire quite young to live amongst the human cities. Penny scraped by pinching coins and valuables, while Lira learned to play the mandolin and made herself a total whore. While Penny had to sneak and stab for every coin she made, Lira quite literally took in on her back. Penny thought this was quite unfair, as Lira also got all the magic in the family.

"Sis," Lira squealed happily. "I couldn't help but overhear your lover inviting Solaria on your little quest and oh . . . my . . . GOODNESS it sounds like ever so much fun! I'd be happy to go along."

Penny's eyebrow was twitching. "I wasn't inviting you."

"But I would love it if she did come," Delilah the priestess interrupted them. She was strutting over from the bench, her purple dress wrapped around her motherly waist like a towel, her large breasts bouncing with every step and literally dripping with milk. Penny looked past her to see that Val and Solaria had really started to go at and work out their differences through hard, fast, almost violent sex. The two tall vixens were rolling through the grass mauling each other with pinches and erotic strokes, their thighs slapping loudly against one another.

Delilah stoked Penny's back, and the shivers it sent through her spine were electric. "A practiced bard such as your sister could really help us. There are certain magical spells that can only be done and undone through the use of music. She would be a wonderful fifth member to our party."

Penny grumbled sourly, but the mere touch and scent of the dark woman made her pussy so wet that she couldn't say no. "Lira's no good in a real fight . . . but . . . alright."

"Yeah!" Lira cheered, her breasts bouncing. She spied Delilah's milk-dripping nipple and licked her puckered lips, smiling kittenishly. "I think we should celebrate with a drink."

Delilah smiled and blushed, her face turning a beautiful shade of reddish brown. "Well . . . alright. Val and Solaria have already tasted me so . . . go ahead." She was so tall that she had to lean over a bit just so her chocolate nipples came to the Halflings mouth-level.

"Don't mind if I do," Lira giggled. First she tweaked one of the priestess's large nipples, just enough to wake it back up to its full erection, and then she sucked down on it with a loud, happy 'num' sound. Instantly her little chipmunk cheeks began to swell with milk, and she joyfully gulped it down. Delilah's reaction was instantaneous. Her legs began to quiver as her dark brown lips made a big, wide 'O' shape. She was so sensitive that the stimulation to her breasts alone seemed to be enough to push her into orgasm.

Penny just starred at this wide-eyed and drooling slightly.

"You . . . (moan) . . . you can have some to," Delilah said, shuddering with pleasure as she palmed her other big, juicy breast up to Penny.

Normally Penny did not consider herself to be 'into' such things. She was a lesbian, for sure, and she loved Val, absolutely, but she was not some perpetually horny little slut like her sister was. Still, if Delilah was being nice enough to offer her milk it would be rude to say no.

Penny took the warm, soft nipple into her mouth, and milk was soon overflowing from her little mouth.

"Good girls," Delilah whispered. " . . . very good girls."

#####

Although the elven ruins in which Kor had supposedly taken refuge were only about a single day's journey to the North, Solaria still felt a need to overburden her horse with all sorts of clothes, supplies, and massage oils. Val (who was walking) criticized the pampered elf for being 'soft,' while Solaria retorted that being soft was better than being smelly.

The barbarian and the sorceress bickered the whole way, about everything from which path to travel to which spot to setup camp, yet it was clear that something had changed in their once unfriendly relationship, and beneath all the insults and arguments was stirring a friendly, passionate rivalry. A rivalry that got its first test the night they setup camp.

"Delilah, come sleep in my tent," Solaria said in a soft, erotic voice. She was leading the priestess by the wrist back to her large tent. "You, Lira, and I are going to have so much fun."

"Bullshit!" Val interrupted, taking Delilah by her other wrist and pulling her in the direction of another, smaller tent. "Delilah's going to sleep with me and Penny!"

"Delilah is a priestess," Solaria said. "She uses magic. She should sleep with other magic users. It only makes sense."

"Yeah, well . . . fuck you," Val responded. "She hired me first, so I've got dibs on her."

"Excuse me," Delilah said, her tits rocking back and forth as she was fought over like a child's toy. "But . . . why can't all five of us share a tent? Won't that be so much more . . . fun?"

Solaria and Val growled and hissed at each other, but the elf nodded.

"Alright lover," the elf said to Delilah, caressing one hand against the priestess's thigh. "I think it's time you met a real heroine."

Val took a firm grip of Delilah's butt, squeezing gently. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't even remember this pointy-eared bitch's name."

That night the two rivals made love to Delilah as if making love were war, and her body was the battlefield, as Lira and Penny watched from the sidelines, masturbating jealously. Screams of ecstasy echoed in the night, followed by the soft sounds of hungry mouths feeding on warm, plentiful milk. They fucked the poor priestess to the point that they were all too delirious to walk, and then they used her milk as sustenance to nourish themselves in their post-coital exhaustion.

It was another long night for Delilah

#####

"There it is," Delilah said. "The Ruins of Shalaveer. Built by the elves millennia ago, long before the collapse of their once great empire and the rise of humankind."

The party emerged from the thick forests to the base of a grey, rocky mountain, from which rose a maze of marble columns and half-destroyed statues depicting handsome, muscular elven heroes in the nude.

"Kor is somewhere in there," Delilah said almost longingly. "And with him, the Diadem of Domination."

They party ventured into the ruins, which were much larger and more complex than they could have imagined. The fallen walls and ruined buildings really were like a maze, with long, narrow roads that led off in random directions.

"Follow me," Solaria said, strutting ahead of Val. "This place might seem confusing to a human, but to an elf the layout makes perfect sense. I'll get us to the square, and from there were can figure out where Kor is hiding."

It wasn't long before the sexy sorceress led the party into a wide open area, a large square surrounded by the tall wrecks of once grand temples. And unfortunately, they weren't alone. Sitting around the smoky embers of a dying campfire were another five woman, all of them dangerous and haggard looking. Each of the five were of a different race; an orc, a human, a dark-elf, a werecat, and a dwarf. All of them were scarcely glad, and all of them were arousing sights in a certain way.

"Intruders!" one of the five, the dark-elf, yelled. "They've come for Kor! That bitch priestess is with them! Kill her!"

The female orc screamed and rose to her feet, standing an impressive seven foot worth of voluptuous muscle, her large green breasts held down by a tight, thick leather belt. She charged Delilah's party, swinging a double-headed battle-axe that was almost as tall as the priestess was.

But as fast and vicious as the buxom orc was, Val was twice as fact and twice as precise. Charging forward she leaned down, sticking out her beautiful thong-covered ass, and dashed past the orc bitch, her sword flashing quickly through the air. The orc's axe snapped into two pieces and flew in separate directions, leaving the half-naked warrior unarmed.

"Bitch!" The female orc screamed, but before she could do anything else Val spun around and kicked her in the gut so powerfully that the green monster was launched into the air and dropped across a rock, where he body draped unconsciously.

Val's party dispatched the rest with shameful superiority. The dark-elf was some kind of archer, although she wore nothing but a skimpy leather bikini, and she managed to fire just one arrow before Solaria fried her with a lightning bolt. The Dark elf screamed as her clothing burned from her body, and she also collapsed unconscious.

The human was a middle-aged, voluptuous necromancer who wore nothing but a shredded black robe that flapped around her naked body like a cape. She chanted something as a demon began to take shape near her, but her summoning was cut short as a massive meteor of solid light fell from the sky and slammed her to the ground. Delilah's magic had been more powerful than what the necromancer could defend against.

The female dwarf was a short but curvaceous wench, and she swung a warhammer that looked as heavy as she was, but she didn't get to use it much before Penny nimbly somersaulted onto her shoulders and choked the air out the dwarf using nothing by her short, slender legs.

The werecat was a more agile vixen, wearing little more than black leather straps and armed with only a whip. She cracked the long, black, leather cord and it snapped around Penny's neck, choking her. One little twist and the feline dominatrix could have snapped Penny's neck, but Lira came to the rescue. She played a magical song on her lute at a frequency only certain animals (such as cats) could hear, and soon the werecat was writhing with pain on the ground before she also passed out.

"Who the fuck were these bitches?" Val yelled, asking no one in particular.

"THEY WERE MY BITCHES!" a booming, thunderous voice answered; a voice so loud that it made the rubble shake.

From the darkness of one temple entrance emerged a towering, bulking, masculine shape that made all of them women, even Val, tremble with instinctual, innate fear and submission. The man that walked into the sunlight was not completely human, his height was far too tall, and from his strong jaw emerged two short, little tusks. His muscles were like living bronze, glistening with his deep tan and a hot, dripping sweat. The crevices of his incredible abs were so deep that a woman's finger could have gotten lost in them, and his arms were like long, bulging anacondas, each pulsing with inhuman power. What was most terrifying of all was the thing hanging from his muscular crotch, a thing so thick and large that Val couldn't accept that it was . . . it was . . .

" . . . penis," Val gasped.

"That's right bitch," the half-ogre smirked, stroking his fourteen inches of soft, semi-erect phallus into its awakened state. The slumbering dragon of meat started to throb with anger and hunger, coming alive and swelling so much that the shiny skin looked ready to break. The iron-hard, bulbous head of his massive appendage was radically ridged and colored a deep, crimson red. The deep slit of the helmet was already dripping with a chunky, opaque white paste as thick as batter. "Haven't you heard stories of Kor's bitch-breaking, organ-busting, pussy-slaying cock? I would have thought my bitch would have bragged about me."

"Sorry daddy, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise."

Val turned to see who the ditzy bimbo talking was, and her heart stopped when she saw it was Delilah. The dark priestess ad giggling like a stupid, teenage slut, biting her dark lips and caressing her big, smooth chest. The priestess skipped over to Kor, jumping up into his arms and wrapping her long, slender legs around his rock-wall of a chest. She moaned deeply as they kissed, as her cheek bulged from the massive insertion of his hot, smelly tongue into her mouth. His hand gripped at the liquid material of her dress, and her tore it from her body so powerfully that it came off her all at once, leaving her naked brown body sizzling against his hot chest. She was actually whimpering as his giant hands groped her ass, and the colossal head of his cock slapped up against her wet, chocolate pussy. He was fully erect now, and the women almost cried when they saw that his monster penis was at least eighteen inches long.

"Delilah?" Val stuttered, almost dropping her sword. "What are . . . you-"

"What have you brought me today, slut?" Kor growled down at the naked, wiggling priestess.

"Two Halflings, another human, and an elf. I hope you like them, daddy. I know those last five were starting to bore you."

Val looked around and realized who she was talking about. The orc, the dark-elf, the darf, the necromancer, and the werecat. They had recognized Delilah. They must have also been led here by her.

Kor grunted and looked at his new catch. "The human looks tough. I'll enjoy breaking her. That elf is delicious as well. Good job catching that one, whore. The Halflings will prove amusing, although I doubt they will survive our first fuck."

Penny and Lira both squeaked in fear, clinging to each other like tasty children being cornered by a hungry wolf. Val wasn't going to let them get raped though, she wasn't going to take this shit. She picked up her sword, and with wild, insane desperation, she charged at the towering monster and the beautiful lover who had betrayed her.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers