The Diadem of Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers

"Die!" Val screamed, thrusting the tip of her sword right at Delilah's big, curvy ass. The barbarian was hoping to run them both through, and the priestess saw it coming, her purple eyes lighting up with a moment of total terror, but Kor was too fast for them both. He spun around and the sword-point stabbed directly into his back. Val should have stabbed him right through to Delilah on the other side, but the half-ogre's skin was so hard that the sword just snapped, shooting sparks and metal shards flying around, one cutting Val on the cheek.

"Bitch," Kor growled. "I'll break you last. I'm going to take my time with you."

Kor's fist flew up like a war-hammer, landing in Val's toned stomach with so much force that it sunk to the wrist and sent her sailing through the air. The pain was so intense that she was unconscious before she even hit the ground.

#####

When Val regained consciousness she was coughing up wads of spit. Her messy brown hair was clinging to her fast and covered in marble dust from the ground. She struggled up to her elbows, but her midsection was in so much pain that even such minor movement brought tears to her eyes.

Finally she was able to brush her hair out of her face, and what she saw both terrified and (although she hated to admit it) aroused her. Kor was standing nearby with his incredibly muscular legs in a wide, powerful stance. His giant hands were wrapped around the willowy waist of a golden skinned elf, her entire body dripping with sweat, and her long golden hair already matted with semen. Kor was pulling the elf's body up and down his massive two-foot fuck-pole. He was not 'bouncing' her, he was not 'moving' her, and he definitely wasn't making 'love' to her. Kor was FUCKING her, and he was fucking her like her body was nothing but a hot, wet rag wrapped around his rod of hard flesh. With every full-body stroke Kor brought the elf down to his huge, swinging ballsack, making her grunt deeply in pain, and then he'd stoke her up to the very tip of his large helmet, causing her stretched vulva to bulge around the rim of his cockhead like child's lips around a piece of candy.

Kor's full-body fucking of the elf started to pick up its pace, becoming angrier, faster, harder, and infinitely more violent. Val could actually see the impression of his massive cock in the elf's slender stomach, as if she were being beaten up from the inside by a professional boxer. Her legs had been wrapped around his waist, but as he began to fuck her in earnest she could not hang on, and her legs splayed out at the side as her hips were slapped repeatedly against his cock-base with a loud and quickening smack . . . smack . . . smack . . . SMACK! . . . SMACK! . . . SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Kor roared. "CUM FOR ME YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

The elf reared back and let out a soul-shattering scream, her beautiful voice echoing through the ruins like the death-wail of a goddess. Something was happening to her body, something frightening. Her hips began to vibrate as if being electrocuted, and her spine arched so far back it must have been close to breaking. Her eyes were all white and her mouth was literally foaming as she choked out words of nonsense. Then her pussy exploded, and from between her legs gushed a flood of wet, slick cum that ran down Kor's cock, balls, and legs, soaking the earth beneath them.

Kor grunted and sighed in relief as something happened to him as well. Every chiseled, bronze muscle of his apocalyptic body flexed to its most extreme, and his apple-sized testicles moved in close to his body. Loud gushing sounds escaped from his balls, and the elf's stomach slowly began to inflate like a balloon. He wasn't holding her anymore, she was simply held in the air by nothing but his cock, so as her stomach inflated she slowly slid up and off his bitch-impaler. With a loud POP she fell off his cockhead and lifelessly flopped to the ground. She landed on her inflated stomach, and her pussy exploded a second time, but now with an amount of semen that Val wouldn't have believed could have come from anything other than a herd of horses, but it had all come from Kor. He was still ejaculating too, his giant cock visibly pumping as thick ropes of his hot paste jumped in the air and heavily fell across the comatose elf's body, decorating her face and back.

Almost a minute passed, Val doing nothing but quivering in fear as the elf lay there gasping pathetically on the ground and Kor stood there dripping with sweat, stroking drop after large drop of salty cum from his dragon.

Then the elf started to move, and she painfully struggled to her knees. For whatever reason it wasn't until right then that Val recognized the destroyed bitch.

"Solaria?" Val coughed.

Solaria wobbled as she got to her knees, and although she was shaking like a leaf, she still managed to take Kor's cock into her hands, and she began to obediently, submissively kick their mixed sexual fluids from his body, starting with the swollen head of his cock. The opening to his urethra was so wide that Val could actually see the sex-retarded Solaria working her long tongue into it. What really horrified Val was the look on Solaria's face. It was a look of utter, mind-broken bliss.

"Solaria . . . w-what are you doing? Why are you . . . submitting?"

"Because she's a worthless, mindless, stupid, desperate little piece of shit, barely worth being fucked and broken the way she is."

Val looked up to see that it was Delilah speaking now. She was strutting over to where Val was laying, and she looked radically different. Her long purple hair was tied up into a high ponytail, and the curves of her voluptuous body were covered in painfully placed leather straps studded with spikes. Her chocolate nipples had been pierced so that now she was constantly dripping milk, which just kept flowing from her endlessly. She was wearing skintight leather gloves and boots, and in her hand she held two chains, each of which attached to a collar around the neck of a different Halfling. Lira and Penny were crawling after their strutting mistress like excited little puppies, each of them stumbling drunkenly. They were naked and coated with fluids other than sweat. The fact that they were even able to use their legs meant Kor hadn't fucked them yet. Till now they had just been Delilah's playthings.

Delilah's puffy lips curled into an evil, self-satisfied little smile. "Look girls, daddy's made another meal for you." She shook the chains in her head and dragged the Halflings forward so they could see the puddles of thick cum the broken elf was kneeling in. With hungry, pathetic little whimpers the two sisters dove into Solaria's back, loudly slurping cum off of her curved body and bubbled ass, and when they were done there they desperately licked what they could from Kor's massive cock. Kor chuckled arrogantly as he stood there flexing his muscles, enjoying the way his new sex-kittens took his milk.

Val was shivering with fear, rage, (and shamefully) a terrifying arousal. Some deep, dark, primordial part of her wanted to join her friends, to crawl on her hands and knees and pleasure this sexual titan, all in hopes that he might bless with strong, superior offspring. Val crossed her legs tightly to try and shun the submissive thoughts, but all hat did was apply stimulating pressure to her swollen pussy.

Suddenly she felt a leather-covered hand jab into the wet folds of her cunt, and she yelped in surprise as she looked up to see Delilah's brown tits hanging over her, with a look of cruel, sadistic dominance on her once humble face. The priestess withdrew her hand and admired the copious amounts of slick lubrication on her fingers, going so far as to suck down on them and moan deeply.

"She's ready," Delilah said, smacking her lips as she cleaned her fingers of Val's taste.

"Bitch," Val tried to scream, but all that came out was a hoarse whine. "Liar . . . I'm g-going to fucking-"

SMACK!

Val mewled and whimpered as Delilah's open palm slapped down on her engorged vulva, literally spanking cum out of her.

"Stupid bitch," the priestess hissed. "I wasn't lying. Look!"

Delilah grabbed a fistful of Val's brown hair and spun it around her hand, pulling the tomboy barbarian off of the ground and bringing her to her knees. She dragged Val forward, scraping the barbarian's knees along the rocky ground in the process. It was from this angle that Val then saw something made of silver and gemstones wrapped around the base of Kor's mammoth trunk, something right where the hard meat of his cock met the leathery flesh of his scrotum. It looked like a crown, or a tiara, and it pulsed with a magical light as the veins in Kor's penis pulsed with his tremendous heartbeat.

"The Diadem of Domination," Val whispered, instantly knowing what it was.

Delilah roughly caressed Val's chest, stopping at the nipple to give her a mean little pinch. "That's right cum-bucket. Although I did lie about who it affects. I said it only controlled the minds of men, which was what it was meant for, but my master discovered a way to use its power on women as well. When Kor first raped me, he wore the Diadem around the base of his big, beautiful cock, and it did something to his semen. His cum became more plentiful, more delicious, and the taste of it, the feel of it, made me feel so hot, horny, and . . . liberated! I've been with him ever since, luring fresh pussy to him like you stupid sluts, using the power that drinking so much of his semen has given me."

Val's green eyes went wide. "Your milk!"

Delilah laughed, biting her lip. "That's right bitch. I'm so saturated with Kor's seed that it has soaked into my breasts and oozes from my nipples like milk. Every drop that your greedy little mouth sucked from me was just softening you up for him . . . for the real shit."

Val leaned up and spat into Delilah's face, a large wad of saliva streaking across her cheeks, lips, and hitting her right in the left eye. Delilah flinched a little, but then she just smiled in an aggressive, snarling way. Her tongue slithered out and she licked Val's spit off her lips.

Delilah pulled Val to her feet and spun her around. There was a large marble pillar that had toppled across the square, and the priestess pushed the barbarian over it like a naughty child over a barrel for a spanking, which was exactly what Delilah had in mind.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Val's ass jiggled as the whip-like blows of Delilah's hand cracked against the firm flesh of her buttocks.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh goddess . . . FUCK . . . nnnyyaaa," Val wailed pathetically, her voice wavering between erotic submission and painful enthusiasm, tears rolling down her chin. The cheeks of her ass grew pink and red as her puffy vulva began to spit with cum, gushing like an overripe piece of fruit.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Rape this fucking bitch!" Delilah yelled to Kor. "Fuck her harder than you fucked me! Pop her insides! Push her womb out her mouth! Kill this stupid-"

CRACK!!!

Val winced in the expectation of pain, but she had not been the one who was hit. Kor had brought the back of his open hand across Delilah's face so hard that the priestess was lifted from the ground and sent spirally through the air. She landed on her back with a heavy thud, her tits jiggling from the impact.

"Fucking whore," Kor growled, placing his foot right between the priestess's breasts and pinning her to the ground. "You don't give me orders, your piece of trash. Don't forget that you're no less of a cum-bucket than these sluts are, and I can easily replace you with one of them."

Delilah whimpered, terrified that her master might abandon her. She pulled at the fat toes of his foot, bringing it to her face so she could debase herself by licking his big, vein-covered foot, her long tongues slurping between the salty crevices of his leathery toes.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I-I-I'm sorry."

He lifted his foot and she crawled to her feet, her long legs shaking like a crushed spider, and she gripped him by the cock as she gently led him over to Val's prince, dripping vagina. The barbarian gasped in horror as the sizzling hot head of Kor's fuck-meat was pushed against the trickling flesh of her pussy, which gave way to him like tender meat to a butcher's knife. Val quivered and cried, sure that Kor's thrust would be the most painful experience of her young life.

"Please . . . please . . . please," Val heard herself repeating like a mantra, although Kor wasn't listening to her.

"Please, please, please," Delilah was also saying. "Not there. She doesn't deserve it there. Fuck her . . . here."

Val stopped begging when she felt Kor's cockhead move from her puffy, sensitive pussy to the tight, virgin hole of anus. Then Val started to cry. "Oh . . . oh fuck no-"

Kor's giant first took a grip on Val's messy brown hair and he pulled her head back as his hips slammed forward, sending nearly all of his impossible eighteen inches deep into the teenage barbarian's untouched bowels, the thick diameter of his shaft stretching her further apart than anything that should have been natural, but the twisted magic of the Diadem made such devastating sex both possible and even pleasurable. Val's eyes started to roll all the way back as her tongue stuck out. It really did feel like her organs were about to be pushed out her mouth.

"Tight . . . fucking . . . BITCH!" Kor's cock pulsed as her came, shooting powerful blasts of cum into Val's body with such force that she almost blasted off of him like a bottle-rocket. Her body convulsed with wild spasms as a thick flood of semen shoot out the tight rim of her anus, sprinkling across Kor's chest and Delilah's swelling face. Kor pulled out and stroked in sex-arm as several more gushes of hot, sticky cum squirted out across Val's back, pooling in the valley of her ass and ruining her hair.

Val thought she was dying, but in reality her body was convulsing with the most powerful, overwhelming orgasm of her entire life, boiling her brain with pleasure so explicitly sexual that her conscious mind began to slip away, and was replaced by an enraged, desperate animal.

Kor grabbed Val by her hair again, lifting her up into the air and spinning her around. The barbarian's sex-weakened legs shook like wet noodles, but she managed to wrap them around the half-ogres muscular waist as her firm breasts sizzled like two soft eggs against his scalding hot pectorals. When his kissed her Val began to lose her mind with happiness, even though his tongue was fucking her mouth like a penis would, repeatedly thrusting in and out of her throat, unconcerned with anyone's pleasure but his own.

Her sweaty body began to slide down his, and now her puffy vagina began to press against the hard, cum-coated head of his still totally erect cock. At first guided by nothing by gravity, and then his hands on her athletic waist pulling her down, Val slowly began to be impaled on the divine hunk of meat. Inch by life-altering inch, her body stretched and bent to accommodate Kor's penis. Nerve-endings were exploding like fireworks all over Val's body, but especially in her pussy as the lips of her vulva finally came down far enough to kiss the glowing gems of the Diadem. She whimpered and breathed heavily, her breasts heaving with every labored gulp of air. Just having him inside her was too much, just the sight of his cock bulging in her toned stomach was enough to drive her wild.

Val was stuttering. "F-f-f-fu . . . fu . . . f-f-fu,"

"What's that, bitch," Kor asked, pretending to not know what the horny girl obviously wanted.

"Fu . . . fu . . . ka . . . . k-k-ka,"

"If you can't say it, you don't get it." Kor laughed so deeply that it vibrated in Val's ribcage.

"Fu . . . fu-ak . . . fu-fu-fu," Val winced her teary eyes and swallowed a mouthful of drool. She knew what she wanted, what she NEEDED, but she had forgotten how to speak. The part of her brain that controlled language had been eaten by the new, slutty animal that was taking over her body, another, darker, sluttier version of Val that couldn't even string to simple words together. She had to though. She scoured her memories for the two simple words she needed to find happiness.

"Fu . . . fu," she inhaled deeply. "FUCK ME!"

"If you insist, whore." Kor grabbed her waist and stoked the length of his incredible dick with her body; her hot, wet pussy loudly slurping along his rigid, cum-filled cock. Val could no longer feel her body in the same way she once had. It felt as though she had melted like a piece of butter against a hot skillet, and even though her body was bouncing up and down, her breasts shaking with every thrust, it seemed more like the entire universe was moving. Color and light exploded across her vision, and as her womb filled with a blistering hot quart of thick, creamy semen, Val became a new person.

#####

Weeks later, Zarkastick's tavern was once again bustling with new customers as mercenaries travelled from war to war, and newly founded adventuring parties set foot on their virgin quests. The grumpy old gnome had completely forgotten about the Halfling rouge and her barbarian lover who had rented one of his rooms. When they hadn't returned from their quest to the ruins of Shalaveer he had simply rented their sex-stained room to a new duo of young ladies, a pair who had a little more gold to spend thankfully.

The first of the new tenants was a beautiful blonde fighter, freshly 18 your old budding with firm, sexual pubescence. Her peachy skin and slender, feminine body was mostly left bare by the revealing metal bikini she wore, the back of which was little more than a thong, and from her belt hung a long, slender sword that had once been her mother's, and she hoped would guide her through many fulfilling adventures.

Her companion was an Easterner, a girl with ivory white skin, slanted dark eyes, and silky black hair which she had tied up in a messy topknot, held in place by long, sharp needles. The robes she wore were tight around her lithe waist, but loose around her fulsome breasts and ass. The wickedly long katana she carried was carefully laid across her lap, and she stroked its smooth sheath as if it were her clitoris.

As the two lovers chatted and flirted, there were approached by a busty young woman, wearing green robes that melted into her every generous curve.

"Please," the woman said. "I . . . I need your help. You two are adventurers, yes? I can pay you." The woman's hands were shaking as she dropped a small bag of gold onto the table, but the two young lovers seemed far more interested in the possibility of a quest than of gold.

"What do you need help with?" the pretty blonde asked, her big blue eyes sparkling with genuine compassion.

"An evil warlord is hiding in some ruins nearby. He has stolen something of great importance, something powerful. I need your help to get it back, but we'll need a few more for our party. All women. The artifact he has can control the mind of men."

"Of course," the blonde happily agreed. "We'd be glad to help. My name is Velexia, and this is my . . . um . . . 'friend', Kimiko. If we need a few more girls Kimiko and I are . . . um . . . 'friends' with a pair of elven twins who live nearby. One is an archer and the other is a mage, so I know they can be of great help."

"That's so wonderful to hear," the woman gasped in relief. Her robes were stained darkly at the peaks of her nipples, and it seemed that she was starting to lactate uncontrollably. "My name's Val."

*

(This was a commissioned story. Contact me for any comments, critiques, inquiries, hate mail, or requests of your own).

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers