All Comments on 'The Diary'

by BlueMoonWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PoutineFanPoutineFanover 18 years ago
PLEASE continue!

If you don't, I'll have to sic my cat on you. She's the most vicious attack cat the world has ever known!

...Okay, she paws at my arm to get me to pet her, but she's got it in her, I know it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Most DEFINITELY Continue!

I appreciate how beautifully written your work is (though there were a couple/few typos), and I don't mind a long road to the sexy parts if its well done...and yours certainly was. Thank you and definitely let's see The Diary Ch. 2 soon! You've got some new fans here. :)

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Kudos and pleas...

for a continuation. Please! This was a riveting story and I can hardly contain my enthusiasm for you next chapter. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
u better..

CONTINUEEEE.. so hot. i read all of ur writeing. there wonderful. oh so wonderful!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Great Start

Do continue, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i read this story on a porn site. it was so good! really and truthfully. bravo ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ohhhh, my gosh

Please write more. That's just... you can't just leave it like that! That ought to be illegal, man! It made me burst out laughing. Please don't torture a fan, write more!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Very good so far!

This story started out very nicely so far, I can't wait to read the other two chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous