All Comments on 'The Diary Ch. 02'

by BlueMoonWriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks for continuing the story!

But I hope you're not going to leave us hanging there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You can't stop there!

The End?! What do ya mean? What a cliffhanger, I really hope that you will continue this, and soon. Funny storyline...

Good Job.

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 18 years ago
PLEASE, don't end it there!

Gah! Cliffhanger! The bane of my existence!

PLEASE, continue from here. My previous threat of siccing my vicious attack cat on you still stands :)

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Excellent series

Superb writing and great flow make this a series you should not miss. This is a great concept perfectly executed.

rinacatrinacatabout 18 years ago
Argh!

Evil, evil cliffhanger! You must continue this story because it's very rare to find good lesbian stories that actually have good plots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why?

You can't just leave a person hanging like that. I finally find a story that has a plot and real people and you do this. Excellent story , but please add more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the ohhh, my gosh girl

I commented on the first chapter begging for more. don't get me wrong, I loved it, loved it, loved it. but I have to admit something. I can be incredibly dense, sometimes. When I wrote that comment, I had forgoten to check to see if there was more. Imagine my surprise when I looked at BlueMoonWriter's stories that there were two more stories after the first. I'm not stupid. I just have those "what a dumbass" moments more frequently than the average person. A LOT more frequently. that being said, love the story. amazing sequel. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous