The Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh..." is all she said before she rolled on top of me and kissed me. It was then that I knew where the expression 'seeing stars' had come from. Jeanie kissed me senseless. Her lips were ravenous as they attacked mine. She massaged my lips with hers until I opened up to give her access into my depths. Pushing her tongue through my open lips, she explored slowly, licked and sucked until she had stolen all my oxygen. Pulling away, we were both breathing hard.

"Jeanie, you're hurt right now, I don't want to take advantage of you." I tried to rationalize with her, but to no avail. Her attack on my senses was ferocious and even I wasn't made of stone. Before she knew what was happening, I pushed her to her back and climbed on top. I must admit I loved the view from both positions. Taking her lips in a hungry kiss, I tried to map out the interior of her mouth with the sole power of my tongue. My hands didn't remain idle for long though, as I pushed her shirt up and out of the way, leaving her naked from the waist up with only a small strip of cloth to cover her modesty. She was beautiful, even more so than I had imagined. I wanted to make this night so perfect for her since I knew we would have a lot to talk about in the morning.

Holding myself up on my forearm, I caressed her chest with my hand, gently running my fingers over her soft skin. She arched into my touch as I took one of her breasts in my hand and squeezed softly. Her flesh was so pliant, so supple, it made my mouth water. Leaning down, I took one rosy nipple between my lips and started a slow, sensual suction. She tasted so good. I reveled in her sensuous moans and let the sound of her ecstasy cradle me in its sweet embrace. Getting to my knees, I pulled her along with me and for a long moment simply stared into her eyes. Her green orbs were clouded with lust as I continued to stare hungrily. I touched my fingers to her face lightly, as though to make sure that she was real, and then kissed her tenderly. A simple connection of lips on lips. It was perfect; just what she deserved.

Almost unconsciously, I began replaying the scene from her diary. I pulled her to sit on my lap and wrap her beautiful tanned legs around my back. We started rocking against each other, all the while kissing, probing, reacquainting. I could feel her passion rubbing against my stomach as she rocked her hips faster and faster against me. Moving down to her neck, I nipped and kissed her pulse point as my hand traveled down to her liquid heat. Just when I was sure she was going to find release, I thrust deep inside. The sounds of her rapture were music to my ears. I pulled back slightly to gaze at her face and had to swallow my emotions at the marvelous sight. She was magnificent; a sublime beauty, moving me beyond words. A few deep shudders and it was over. She curled into my arms and laid her head softly against my bare shoulder. Rocking her for a few minutes, I felt warmth filling my insides as I gazed at her relaxed features. Smiling tenderly, I pulled her back against me and lay back onto the pillows. I slept like a baby for the rest of the night.

The next morning, I woke up with a silly grin on my face. I stretched lightly and searched for my companion. Deep down I dreaded the morning after, knowing things wouldn't be as simple as they were last night, but I was ready and willing to face the new day head on, whatever it may bring. I couldn't even imagine how wrong I could possibly be. Jeanie, whom I had spent the night making glorious love to, was standing at the end of the bed holding her diary in her left hand, pointing it accusingly in my direction. Her expression was different. I had never seen her look so cold as she had in that specific moment.

I did the only thing I could do. I gulped. Hard.

The End (though there will probably be another sequel)

12