All Comments on 'The Dildo'

by diminutivedemise

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the story.

Nice work. Really. I don't see what you could have cut. And while the narrative is good I think the originality of the story line was fascinating - not a story done to death, exposed six or sixty different ways.

Again, thanks for sharing this with us.

Bluejacket01

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked this story

I hope there is follow up on this story

masked_authormasked_authorover 10 years ago

Excellent work. The last paragraph really nails it - I like it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

A very, very well-told story, with an unusual/unexpected premise. Well done!

SLeMSLeMover 10 years ago

Well done! I seldom give 5 stars for stories that do not have long involved plot lines, but this story is exceptional!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect!

This was a brilliant story! Very well crafted! I really enjoyed the efforts you made to make the main characters less than porn-stars. It works!

mtnbkrncmtnbkrncover 10 years ago
Great tale!

Well done. I hope you continue the story. Also, I like the play on "petite mort" for your user name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story! I look forward to more from you.

Great imagination and story telling. Please bless us with more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More PLEASE

Great start, I'd like to know more about the morning after the night before...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Um. Not so great.

The sex was hot, I guess, and it's nice that your main character is a decent enough guy, but... what's with making Sandy the worst human being in existence??? As a chick who is friends with her exes, this is a reprehensible thing to do and a reprehensible way to 'explain' it to your 'friend' later. What a bitch. Brian is a doormat, and he needs a spine and some new friends. Yes, this actually pissed me off so much that I can't enjoy the story. It is possible to have hot consensual (stranger) sex without someone involved being a piece of shit.

SLeMSLeMover 7 years ago
When do we get a sequel?

We need a sequel !

Please?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Wonderful beginning.

The story demands a second chapter. *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous