The Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dark, animal thoughts crowded into my brain. "Yeah you teasing little bitch, suck it. Suck my hard cock until I cum in your mouth. That's what you want, right? You little slut bitch you want to taste my cum. You want it to slide down your throat, feel it pulse, feel it rushing through my cock and you want to suck it all out of me. Ohmygod..." I closed my eyes and let her go at it. I wanted to grab her face and fuck it. I wanted to flip her over and shove my cock into her. I wanted to bathe her mouth and pussy in cum and make her mine. I wanted her. I wanted her. And I was having her but I wanted more.

"... so if hedoestell you he's about to cum then he's a keeper, so youdoswallow," I heard Sandy's voice floating somewhere above my head, completely disconnected from the sex induced rage rushing in my blood, washing over my brain, my balls and my cock, reminding me of that very important courtesy. But, how was I to tell her? I wasn't supposed to talk. So, I tapped her on the shoulder instead and hoped she would get my meaning in time. Cum was already boiling out of me.

She got the messag, but held still and let it fill her mouth as my cock spasmed over and over in relief, emptying my desperation in hot, thick gushes. I looked down and saw her wince. Finally, I became too sensitive and pushed her off, but a thin trail of semen remained suspended from her lips to my deflated tool, until the clear strand became too heavy. It dripped off, decorating her chin. She visibly swallowed, then looked away from me for the first time since taking me in her mouth. "That's pretty gross," she announced.

Sandy laughed. "That's ok, you don't have to swallow every time. But like I said, if you want to keep him around you want the first BJ to be a memorable one, so you pull out all the stops. Well most of them anyway." Susan just raised her eyebrows as she took a long sip of Cosmopolitan, and I felt utterly, gratefully, spent. I was glad I hadn't really said all of those awful things that rolled through my brain to Susan. She seemed like a really nice girl. In any case, I don't know, I couldn't think straight at all.

"Moving right along," Sandy breezily motioned, "Now we need to talk about you. How do you feel?"

"Ummm, proud? A little excited? I've never sucked a guy off before, they always got too impatient with me."

"That's because you haven't sucked the right guys. You need to find considerate guys that will take care of you, which leads us to your next lesson. Are you turned on at all?"

Susan shook her head. "Not really."

Damn, from the way she'd been blowing me, she coulda fooled me.

"If you're going to have sex you need to want it. You're more inspired when you're all hot and bothered. Besides, sex is supposed to be fun. So you have to let your guy take care of you."

I could have added quite a bit to that, but the moratorium on speech was still in place. I wanted to explain that for guys, or at least for me, more than half the point of sex is to get your lady off. It's a huge ego boost and hot as hell.

"What we're gonna do is go to the bedroom," Sandy said, "I'll put on some music, adjust the lights, and we're going to let Brian here give you a massage."

Susan looked uncomfortable. "I don't know. I really don't think I'm ready for sex."

"Oh, don't worry about that. He won't touch you anywhere or do anything you don't want, ok? Like I said, you're safe here." Susan looked doubtful, but she acquiesced so we all stood up and followed Sandy to the guest bedroom.

I tried to appear as nonthreatening as possible, but Susan wasn't even looking at me. It was so weird, just three minutes ago she'd been sucking my dick like a crazed vixen, and now she was behaving like a shy teenager. Sandy and I turned down the sheets, and then I closed the blinds and turned the lights down to a soft glow, while Sandy found some lotion and plugged an ipod into a sound deck.

I had Susan lie face down on the bed, arms stiffly held by her sides, and climbed up with her. I squirted some lotion in my hands, a decidedly unsexy noise, and rubbed them together to warm it up while Usher's soothing tenor and the scent of blackberry filled the room.

She stiffened just a little when I touched her neck, but soon she released a sigh while I worked my slick hands over knots in her shoulders and back, from the top down in slow, methodical circles. Over the shoulders, down the spine, pausing only to gather more lotion. I symmetrically caressed over her ribcage and back, down to the small of her back, skipping her pink-pantied ass and staying well away from her inner thighs. At the same time, I still gave careful attention to her so-called "horse legs;" the insides of her knees, down to her calves, and finally her feet.

I sat backwards, straddling a leg while working each foot. She must have felt my resurgent hard on, but didn't say anything about it. Instead, she groaned and hummed, visibly relaxing under the constant pressure while I tried not to think of the burn in my thumbs. I worked my way back up her legs, getting a little more daring with her thighs. She tensed, but as the motions remained even and persistent, no implicated desire, she relaxed again. I stayed there for a long while to reassure her, let her focus on the feeling now and not what may come. Then slowly, gradually, I allowed my hands more freedom, to dip into her erogenous zones, closer to her heat.

Her groaning stopped, but her muscles remained lax. I kept at it, longer than was absolutely necessary, enjoying her pale skin, vulnerability and tacit permission. Then I backed off, skipping over her ass and went to the small of her back. I pressed hard, ignoring the protest in my thumbs and relishing the noise she made, something between a moan and a growl. I stayed there longer than I'd planned as well, then traced back up the spine and let my hands slip down to the sides of her chest. If she'd been any bigger, my hands would be on her boobs, but they were safely hidden underneath her. Still, my intent wasn't lost on her. She hummed encouragingly as I stroked her sides. I worked there for a while and let my hands recover, then slid back down to the small of her back. She was more audible this time, but I was only using it as a step.

I increasingly worked lower, sliding the elastic band of her underwear over her curves, pushing my thumbs into her pliant flesh, pushing her permissive boundaries until she arched her ass, allowing me to peel her last t garment off. By allowing free access to her body she had agreed that she was mine. I could do whatever I wanted and she would love it, because the only things I wanted to do to her were the things she also wanted, whether or not she knew it.

I was so distracted by the telltale damp on her panties that I forgot to warm up the next dollop of lotion. She yelped when I touched cold hands to her tight, gorgeous little cheeks, so I sped up the motion just a bit to hasten the temperature build. Soon the damage was repaired, and I ran hands between her cheeks, grazing over her tight pucker, low enough to feel the wiry hairs of her pussy, but just stopped short.

She was clearly ready for more, but I wanted her to look at me while I made love to her beautiful body. Gently, I nudged her on the side until she understood and rolled over. Her blue eyes were blissful, hungry and glazed, and she immediately spread her legs. After what she'd done to me earlier, though, there was no way I was going to let her off that easy.

"Oh wow," Sandy's voice sounded loud and harsh in my ears. She was staring at Susan's pussy, which was ablaze with a fiery, untamed bush. "We're going to have to take care of that sometime. Guys like Brazilian."

I silently disagreed. Some maintenance was needed for sure. A "curated" pussy indicates a woman has put some forethought into her sexuality, which is nice for a guy to see, but a full wax job on Susan would have been too much.. She was already petite in every way, so a little triangle or a short strip would affirm her sexual maturity, as well as her natural hair color. Of course, I couldn't say a word, so I just tried to regain some of the momentum that Sandy had so rudely stolen.

My first impulse was to go straight for Susan's breasts, but I went for her arms first, moving more quickly than I had on her back. Up to the shoulders and across her clavicle, then around and right between, but avoiding, those two inviting buds, I worked down to her tummy and hips, over thighs, not between but agonizingly close, then down her legs to her painted toenails. I lifted each leg to rub her feet, blatantly raking her body with my eyes, watching the folds of her pussy move as I manipulated her limbs. She whimpered and reached for my hand, silently asking for more. Sure, I'd give her what she wanted.

Eventually.

Using the same gentle touches she had used earlier on my cock, I slid my hands to her breasts. I'd heard that smaller breasts were more sensitive, and it seemed to be true. The hunger in her eyes grew and intensified as I traced my fingers around the edges, finding where her chest ended and her tiny swells began. I gently pressed into those soft borders, running around the simple teardrop shapes, down the sides and around the bottoms, then back up the insides. Always symmetrical, always feather light.

Remembering what she'd done to me, I used knuckles and nails and fingertips, zigzagging back and forth over the tops, avoiding her areola and her small, very erect nipples that were pleading to be sucked. Every once in a while I'd press harder, listening to her sharp intake of breath, knowing she wanted more and denying it.

Leaving one hand on her breast, I reached down with my other hand and played with the ends of her pussy hair. I gently ran fingers through the top layer of fluff, twirling in circles, careful not to let anything catch and tug, and continued my attentions to her breasts. Her eyes closed, relaxed, permitting me to service her in any way I saw fit. I toyed with her, moving my left hand off her breasts now and then to stroke her sides, down her stomach, making love to her whole body, but always returned to those beautiful buds and merely grazed her luscious nipples.

Likewise, my right hand fingers maintained their playful motions in her delicate pubic hair, combing, circling, but never so much as brushing the surface of her pussy lips. The need was building in me, too. I wanted her, same as before when she sucked my cock, but I was in control now. She would have to wait on me. Right now I just wanted to look at her and slowly... slowly... build her heat until she couldn't take it anymore.

The music changed from the smooth R&B "I wanna love (fuck) you" ballads to something entirely different and unfamiliar. It was instrumental, still smooth but the tempo suggested intensity, urgency. Apparently Sandy wanted to move things along. I took the hint and leaned over, cupped Susan's pussy, pressed my palm firmly into her and simultaneously flicked my tongue over her right nipple, then licked, then full on massaged it with my wet mouth and she moaned and thrust her chest into my face.

The little minx, who hadn't been ready for sex forty five minutes ago, was cooing and gasping like a bitch in heat. I broke with my mouth and switched sides. If anything, her left side was more sensitive. One of her hands found its way to the back of my head, the other clenched around my left wrist and I obliged, pushing and grinding against her soft, furry muff. Using my index and ring fingers, I parted her lips, stroked her wet crease with the middle finger and enjoyed her ecstatic squeaks.

There was no doubt what she wanted. Her voice was begging for it, her drenched cunt letting my fingers easily slip through her hidden skin, legs splayed wide in lewd invitation. I pulled off her tiny tit with a loud slurp, nipped at her neck once or twice, looked deep into her wide eyes and paused.

Then plunged a finger into her.

Her eyes rolled. Lids fluttered, and her mouth fell open in unconscious ecstasy. I stroked her inside, down into her recesses. I circled her clit with my thumb and introduced a second finger into her. Her hips rose and rolled. I scissored my fingers inside her, back and forth over velvet walls, pulling fingers out and pushing them back in again.

This is where I would, normally, lean in and whisper in her ear how beautiful she was. Naked, writhing on my fingers...and how she would look even better on my cock. How I was going to fuck her eager, furry little pussy and fuck her hard, fuck her until she screamed over and over. How she was mine, my beautiful little slut and I'd never let her go. But I couldn't, so I settled for a vodka flavored kiss.

It was strange, kissing heraftershe'd used her mouth on my cock, andafterI'd buried my fingers knuckle deep in her cunt, but it was wonderful and needed. It was lips and tongues and wet warmth. Above that, it was accepting, permissive, friendly and desperately passionate at the same time. My fingers never stopped working, my thumb never stopped circling and while my tongue was still in her mouth, she gave her final, muffled squeal. Her legs snapped together and her pussy clenched tight. I let her orgasm ripple through her core uninterrupted, though I was surprised when a warm gush hit my palm. Susan's blush extended down between her breasts, and I admired the rapid rise and fall of her chest as she recovered.

"Well, that was exciting," Sandy ginned like the Cheshire Cat. "You done now or you want to keep going?"

Susan's eyes roved over my body, shy but hungry, and stilled her gaze on my rigid cock. "I think I could try a little more."

"Great, looks like Brian's up for it too. Most guys like a little aggressiveness, so I want you to push him back and climb on top of him." I allowed her to topple me over backward and let her straddle me, loving the feel of her coarse, wet muff against my stomach.

"No, move down lower, that's right." She didn't lift and resettle, just pushed her tiny hands against my chest and dragged her crotch against my skin, over my lower abdomen until her pussy lay against my cock.

"Now, reach down, take his cock and rub it against your cunt. Yeah, like that. Get it all wet and ready to fuck." Sandy's vocabulary had gotten a little rougher since I'd last seen her. "Ok, just put in in when you're ready. It's all you, girl."

Susan straightened her posture and rose on her knees, dragged the head of my cock over her wet crease, down to her entrance, and bit her bottom lip as she swiveled her hips and maneuvered my cock for penetration. I didn't know if this moment was going by too fast or not fast enough. She was beautiful, more beautiful than any girl I'd ever slept with or even seen before.

But, this moment, this creature, poised over me, about to surround me with her warmth, with the wet softness of her self, was a moment too valuable to waste. I wanted to be in her, to feel her quiver and pulse in her core, to draw out her ultimate ecstasy and leave her wracked, spent and satiated. I wanted to fuck her and the animal in me resented delay. And then the animal was satisfied. I couldn't contain a groan as I watched her, eyes shut and mouth open, impale herself on my hard, naked cock. She eased down slowly and didn't open her eyes until she was full to the hilt.

"Wow, this feels really good."

"Yep," Sandy agreed. "If you're trying to impress him, this is the part where you tell him he's 'soooo 'big."

"But itisbig!"

"Sorry honey, but Brian is average. Though Iwillsay he knows how to use every inch he's got. Now Alex... he's a real monster."

Goddammit. Looks, personality and rocking an oversized dick? Was there any downside to that guy? But, it's hard to be jealous of another dude when a beautiful woman is riding your cock.

And that's exactly what Susan did.

Up and down, up and down, I watched her pussy slide up my glistening shaft and swallow it again and again. I ran my hands over her thighs, felt her muscles tense and slacken with her movements. She rocked her hips and fucked herself on my cock. I rested my head and let her take her pleasure from me, let her work her pussy on me, listened to her hum and gasp and moan. She leaned forward and fell onto my chest, clutched my body with her arms and rocked forward, but there was less friction in this position so she sat up again. Her motions slowed but it was still incredible. I counted seconds to distract my mind. As she rose and fell, seconds grew into one minute then two. She kept her steady pace, and just when I felt myself dangerously near my tipping point, she stopped.

"Oh my god," she groaned, "it's so good but I'm getting tired. I don't think I can do it anymore."

"No problem," Sandy chirped. "roll off of him and lie down on your back." Susan obediently lifted herself up, slipped off of me, and lay back against the pillows. "Now spread your legs, brush your clit with your fingers, look him in the eye and beg him to fuck you."

Susan blushed again, which was strange and endearing, considering we were locked in the most intimate of positions mere seconds ago. "There's no way I can do that," she demurred.

"Which part?"

"Any of it!"

"Ok, hold on," Sandy sat up straight. "Are you telling me you don't touch yourself?"

"Well, sometimes, yeah, but not in front of... people." She shyly glanced my way.

Sandy shook her head. "Guys love to watch. Just do it, you'll be surprised how easy it is."

Susan reluctantly allowed her legs to fall open and tentatively reached down to stroke herself.

"That's good," Sandy said, "now look at him. Good. Now ask him to fuck you."

Susan broke eye contact, but her hand stayed between her legs. "I really can't."

"But you were just doing it a minute ago! All you have to do is say it."

Susan chewed her lip and kept combing her fingers through her bush, but didn't say anything.

"Guys think it's super hot," Sandy sing-songed. and Susan whispered, "Ok." She took a breath, briefly connected with her eyes again but then turned her gaze back on her cute navel. Then she mumbled something that was probably the required words, but I couldn't be sure.

"No no no! You've gotta be bold and slutty. Wait, did I say slutty? I meantsultry, but slutty works too. Like this."

Sandy scooted over to me on her knees and lay a hand on my chest. "Brian?" she cooed, "Remember that time you took me out to the Point, and I was in that short leather skirt? And remember what you did when you found out I wasn't wearing any panties? You put me up on the hood of your car and ate me out for an hour."

Yeah, I remembered that night. The skirt she was wearing was more like an extra wide belt, and I'd known she wasn't wearing any panties from the moment I picked her up, it was that damn obvious. "You knew what I wanted that whole time?" She casually stroked my chest, dropping her voice to a breathy timbre. "I really just wanted you to fuck me." She paused, looked me dead in the eye. "Will you do that for me now? Will you please fuck me?" Good god. Sandy always enjoyed her sex, but this was first class seductress shit right here.

"See? That's how you ask."

"But that's not even fair! I don't have- I mean I can't- I don't have that kind of history with this guy!" Susan motioned vaguely in my direction.

"You have a little history. He made you a drink, right?

"Well yeah but what the hell does tha-"

"And he looks good, right?"

Susan looked me up and down again, from my face to chest, abs, and down to my cock and thought about it. "Yes," she admitted.

"Then you sucked his cock and he gave you a massage, then he made you cum didn't he?"

Susan admitted again, "Yes."