The Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's more than enough material for some dirty talk. Come on, give it a try."

"Ok," Susan said and took a few seconds to compose herself.

"I, um, I really liked the way you touched me?" Susan said to me, "And you felt really, really good and I want you to, to fu-," she took a breath. "I really want you to fuck me."

"Please," Sandy added.

"I want you to fuck me please," Susan corrected.

"It could use some work, but I think that will have to do for now," Sandy said.

In the meantime, I couldn't deny Susan's reluctant request. I sat up and settled over her, brushed her hair back over her ear and kissed her. It wasn't that aggressive, hungry, devouring kind of kiss I used to share with Sandy back in our fuck buddy days. It was gentle, playful, controlled but inviting. We massaged one another's tongues and I kissed my way down her jawline to her neck, behind her ear, enjoying a mixed scent of strawberry hair product and something unmistakably her.

Meanwhile, her hands were busy exploring me, over my back and shoulders and ass. Then, she impatiently tugged my cock. I got the hint and pressed my hips closer in. She guided me and I slid into her, and we were joined once again. She hummed appreciatively and I ground against her, hitting something in her far recesses that caused her pussy to clamp down tight. Oh god, I could get used to that. But her hands on my ass were urging for more. Shehadasked, quite politely, for a fucking and not whatever this was. So I gave it to her.

Slow and steady, I ran my cock back and forth, deep into her warm, wet, inviting cunt. I kissed her lips and neck, looked in her eyes, listened to her hold her breath and then release, then draw another, over and over. She moaned and whispered "yes, please yes, just like that, oh fu-, oh god," and the whole time her pussy clenched and milked my cock. I pulled her close, touched her with as much of my body as I could, ran my hands over her back and ass and hips, felt her stiff nipples press into my skin, tried not to think of the soft, snug, silky wet grip of her cunt.

I counted thrusts off like I was doing calisthenics, I listed drink recipes in my head, I did everything I could think of to delay the inevitable, but there comes a time when a man simply cannot go on. He must either stop or cum, and when she is groaning "don't stop, don't stop," what are your options? So I broke the rules. The first and only time I spoke during the whole strange interlude, was to whisper in her ear, "Baby, I cumming."

She moaned and locked her ankles behind my back, and I released. I could not hold back a groan, my body shuddered and trembled and cum rushed through my cock and emptied deep into her, over and over again. She screwed her eyes shut and squealed and groaned with me in pure, raw sexual joy, scoured my back with her nails, and took everything I poured into her.

I was finished. Completely drained. I collapsed onto her and lay there gasping for a few seconds. Finally I realized I was being rude and I rolled off of her and admired her body, gleaming from sex induced sweat.

"Oh my god you two! That was so intense, I can't wait for Alex to get home after that! It's a good thing it's almost five, I won't be able to wait that long!"

I'd forgotten Sandy even existed. I didn't want to remember. I wanted to just lie there and let all of that sexual exhaustion drain out of my muscles.

Oh shit.

I had to be at work by six, and when you figure in traffic at this time... I hated to bethatguy, the one who just gets off and runs, but what was I supposed to do? I bolted out of bed and threw my clothes back on, rushed back in the bedroom to give Susan, who was just now sitting up, a kiss and ran out the door.

It wasn't until I was out on the freeway, wondering how I was going to get rid of this heavy smell of sweat, aroused woman and blackberry lotion that it hit me. I just had intense, unprotected stranger sex with an apparently sweet, vulnerable girl and then bailed. I know it was all consensual, but what if she just got swept up in the moment, intimidated or pressured by her friend or by me to do something she didn't really want to do? What if I just knocked her up? What if she really did enjoy it and wanted a relationship now? Actually that wouldn't be terrible. Or would it? Sheseemedreally great and god she was beautiful, but how would that conversation go?

My phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hey Brian it's me. Sorry you had to take off so fast. You going to work? Thanks for helping out you were so great!"

"Yeah about that. Couldn't you have given me a little more of a heads up?"

"Where's the fun in that? Besides, you might have chickened out. This is exactly what Susan needed and I didn't want you second guessing or getting nervous."

"She needed to have sex with a stranger?"

"See? You're proving my point. Susan is just a wonderful girl who's shy with sex and had a few bad experiences with really douchey guys. Not every girl has a friend like you to look out for them, you know. She was convinced that she's terrible in the bedroom and she wanted a few pointers, so I told her she could use my dildo." Sandy giggled. "She had no idea I meant you!"

"So you thought we should have sex? What's wrong with the usual way, like setting us up on a blind date and let us take it from there?"

"Oh I couldn't do that. Susan gets emotionally attached too easily, I don't think she could handle you."

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?!"

"Oh gosh that came out wrong. I mean, like, you are a really goodfriendfriend and you're really good at sex, but as a boyfriend... well, like, you're a better friend than a boyfriend. Does that make sense?"

"Let me get this straight. You don't think I would be able to fill her emotional needs as a boyfriend, so you used me to just fill her sexual needs instead?"

"Exactly! Like, I knew how to separate the two but she's not that type of person. That's why I could get away with just, you know, calling you up whenever I needed a fuck, not really expecting you to talk or hang out or whatever. But Susan would totally blame herself and it would be a mess and, youknow, it was just easier this way."

I took a second to try and sort through all of that. Truthfully, I didn't know whether I should be flattered or pissed off. "Well, if you weren't happy with our relationship back then I really wish you would have told me. You could have given me a chance, you know, just like you could give me and Susan a chance right now."

"What do you mean give you and Susan a chance? Like a chance at a relationship? You horny dog! It hasn't even been an hour and you're trying to get in her pants again!"

"That's not it! Not all of it. I mean maybe, but after we get to know each other. You know, like normal people?"

"Why? You had your fun, Susan had hers, it's kind of time to move on. You'll get over it, I swear."

"I'm not sure Susan is the kind of girl you just 'get over.'"

It was quiet on the line for about three seconds.

"Uh oh. Brian do you have a crush? Did you just fall in love with my friend while you were fucking her? Oh my god you did, didn't you! I was so worried about her I never thoughtyouwould be my problem child! Ok I tell you what. You're coming to the wedding aren't you?"

"What wedding?"

"My wedding. Oh that's right! Alex's mom and sister were there when I made my guest list and they were asking all these questions about everyone,especiallyif they were guys and there was no way I could explain you away so I was just gonna mail yours separate, but then I must've forgot! It's in six weeks, I'll send you one. Anyway, Susan will be there.Ifyou want to find her andifshe wants to talk to you, I'll wash my hands of whatever happens after that, ok?"

Oh shit, Alex is home! ThankssomuchI'llseeyoulaterbye!"

I tossed my phone in the cup holder. In six weeks it would be my move.