The Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard her begin to whimper as she satisfied her desire using his face. He knew he could bring her over the top in seconds, at any time, but that's not what he wanted. With the same experience that she had shown riding his cock earlier he showed her by slowly licking his way out of her vagina and up her crack towards her asshole. With a flat tongue he took her juices and made her ass almost as wet as her pussy. For the next stage he wanted to make it nice and easy. He slowly rose up, his cock as hard as hot iron steel. With deft fingers he slowly opened her up from behind and let just the tip of his cock dance around the outside of her ass. Just the head would slip in and then as carefully slip out. In again and then out. With the precision and care of a surgeon he slowly entered her asshole with just the mushroom-shaped head of his penis. Carefully and with such delicate care he let her expand to match his girth. Then with an easy, slow, very slow thrust, he let her open herself to his fullness. He knew he was home when he felt her push back against him willing more of him into her. He picked up his tempo until he was thrusting into her ass as if it was her pussy. No resistance, just a wonderful tightness.

He reached around now and started playing with her pussy. Finding her clit with one hand and spreading her lips with the other he rubbed the hard nubbin that felt like a small, erect penis. He could feel her releasing a torrent of pussy juice and he brought some to his lips and tasted with a desire he hadn't felt in years.

What amazed him was that at no time during the tryst had he imagined that young tart from lunch. He was so taken by the waitress's body and her skill at pleasuring him, and herself, there was no room for fantasies of young girls. This was sex as it was intended. Full, sweaty and with all the tastes, smells and fluids two experienced people could bring to the act. It was more than love making it was more than raw. It was animal.

He finally slipped out of her asshole and they pirouetted around each other, this time she sat on the toilet. Now her mouth was at the same level as his cock. Without hesitation she took him completely in her mouth and he could feel the head of his penis scraping the back of her throat as she took him in. His reached around and with his hand on the back of her head used just the right amount of force to keep her lips locked around his cock all the way up to his balls. She reached around to his ass and with one hand spread him open and with the other hand slipped a moist finger into his anus with no resistance. He was so close to coming he couldn't keep quiet anymore, with loud groans he thrust into her mouth. Again he started to fuck her throat as if it were her cunt. Finding her willingness to accept his thrusting cock he let loose and with unfettered abandon let her have it, and she him, fucking his ass with first one finger than two. It was pure pleasure.

He started to feel it, the rise deep down, unstoppable, his body tensing, his semen rising, his cock twitching. Her tongue swirled around his penis, her fingers dig into his anus exciting his prostate. He knew he was so close to coming that soon he wouldn't be able to stop if he tried. With a few grunts he let her know this was the case. She looked up at him and their eyes locked. What he saw next in her eyes he would never forget, the animal instincts of a woman in control. She removed his quivering member from her throat and with a knowing smile she grabbed his cock with one hand pressing down on its base not allowing any cum to make its way up. And with her other hand she stabbed his ass as far in and as fast as she could. He was in bliss. He was reaching heights never before known and never to be forgotten. Then all of a sudden just as he thought he was going to come she completely stopped it from happening, pressing as hard as she could on the underside of his cock to prevent him from doing so. He wanted to scream! He could feel his juices building and if he could describe the feeling he would have felt for sure he WAS coming. His body spasmed and writhed, as though he was shooting forth his hot, white, salty liquid. His cock became so sensitive he wasn't sure if he could stand her touch any more. His knees buckled. His was transported to another, unknown world.

In one swift move the waitress stood up and spread her pussy wide. With one foot on the toilet rim she rammed him inside her and they started to thrust as though their lives depended on it. He felt he had nothing left to give as he felt her body rise against his. With each twitching thrust his sense of energy renewed and his stretched cock was as big as ever he had known. He dove into her tight, wet, lovely pussy. He could feel her clit riding the top of his cock and knew she was going to come soon as well. It would be the very first time he would come simultaneously with a woman. He was so excited and thankful to be at this spot and this moment, he gave her the fucking she truly deserved. Their lips locked onto each other and their tongues snaked around inside the other's mouth. Their muffled cries were muted by their kissing.

It all started at once. They could both feel the other rising to the point of no return. This time she wasn't going to hold him back from coming. He could feel her insides start to spasm and tighten, her juices starting to gush forth, his seed filling his scrotum for the second time. This time finding no resistance he pumped her for all he was worth. He lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around him. Feeling him thrust as he was about to come, she let herself go as well. Her pussy walls spasmed as her breasts pressed against his chest, nipples hard and sensitive, she wept uncontrollably as wave after wave of orgasm came over her. He spewed what felt like gallons of cum inside her. His cock was feeling hypersensitive pleading not to be touched anymore. Their bodies sweaty and glistening slick with both their juices they slid in unison to the most perfect of orgasms.

They knew this would not be the last time they would share this kind of bliss.

12