All Comments on 'The Dinner Part at Jing's'

by zamm

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Sory you're stilll here dear annony

gave the story a 5

Gomez333Gomez333over 8 years ago
And they all lived happily ever after.....

An ending JPB would have been proud of.

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
down hill marriage

Wife might be drugged, after lover is done and husband is humiliated. Marriage most likely is over.

Wife will regret going against husbands wishes and destroying their intimacy.

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
slut

Im sure he goes home and packs her stuff and throws her ass out....total betrayal

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 8 years ago
Like it...

But the ending left things hanging a bit. Good tho, very good

Gomez333Gomez333over 8 years ago
Opportunity

i read and commented originally on this story yesterday. It reminds me of a similar story I've read on Lit. However it occurs to me that there is now a great opportunity to do a part two examining how she deals with her clear betrayal, how he deals with it and her. is he turned on cuck style, does he kick her into touch, do they reach an agreement on an open marriage. Plenty to go at for the author or someone else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

As a husband he should of told everyone to go fuck themselves and told his wife in front of everyone that he is planning on seeing a attorney in the morning for just thinking about doing that . Now she committed he should of waited till they started fucking and gone up stairs and told all she should stay with them because her marriage is over , no chance of staying together. Sam was just capitalizing on the situation with no care about it or not but his wife is a cunt and humiliated him in front of the three of then .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You blew a good plot.

Even a husband up for a swing/sharing wife would be pissed with Sam arrogance and his wife bet.The disrespect with the husband was absurd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Write a Sequel

I would like to see the POV of both the husband and wife on the day after this event.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
Needs another chapter

Quite erotic, but the story needs an ending

johsunjohsunabout 6 years ago
I think ...

I think this story would be better if it had been told from Sam's or Elaine's view

TiredXTiredXover 5 years ago
Sequel please...

And not the cuck or loser kind. Would love to read the story from the perspective of the other characters. Is Sam's wife really "okay" with him sleeping with other girls or it all just pretense. What about Jing's take on everything is she sympathetic to the mc? Finally we need details from Sams perspective about what really went down, was he really that good or was there fowl play somewhere, not to mention details about what was done to the wife after mc left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

It will be even more awesome if the husband go up and watch as the man slowly continue conquer his beloved Elaine and eventually begin loving it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The whore wife was already there, and you turned him into a cuck. Typical loser author story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Walk away and don't look back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This needs a follow up

Bargyn1Bargyn13 months ago

Great build up. There has to be a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous