The Dinner Part at Jing's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zamm
zamm
40 Followers

Jing's consciousness had returned to the table from her foray into her memories. She leaned over the table and looked directly at Elaine with some concern evident in her face. "Elaine, be careful. He knows what he's talking about." Jing then looked over at Ke Wen, who said, "Elaine..."

Sam saw his chance and jumped right in cutting off Ke Wen. He looked straight at Elaine and said, "Care to make a wager on whether I could make you cum quickly?"

Elaine, my ever impetuous wife, answered immediately, "Sure."

"OK, put up or shut up" he said. "I do know how to make Jing weak in the knees and my lovely wife Ke Wen has probably already soaked her panties thinking about what I'm going to do to her tonight after a conversation over dinner like this. So Elaine, you'd better be very careful about the things you talk about and agree to. If you really want to go through with this I doubt that your husband is going to be happy about what may happen next."

All eyes turned to me. I was now the only thing standing in the way of Sam and Elaine following through on the bet and resolving the difference of opinion between them. I couldn't win. If I were to say no everyone would think I was the wet blanket and spoiled everyone's fun. If I were to say yes, then it looked like Sam would have his chance making my wife cum quickly. Talk about between a rock and a hard place.

I finally spoke. "I don't think this is a good idea."

Elaine looked at me with that hard look she sometimes gets on her face. "Wait." She said. "We've been with two girls. What's so different about this?"

"Whoa, now wait a minute. I talked about making you cum. I'm not having anything to do with your hus..." Sam started.

Elaine looked at Sam, "You dumb fuck. You're not going to." Then she looked directly at me, "All I'm saying is that I watched you get fucked by another woman! Why can't I just try this?" Elaine was pissed now. Shit, now there's no way out, I thought.

Elaine looked at Ke Wen, "Ke Wen, is this OK with you?"

Ke Wen smiled. "Yes, it's OK. This is not the first time that I have shared him with a woman and as long as I am there with them, it's OK. And to be honest, when I see him with another woman I get so wet."

Jing jumped up out of her chair. "OK, we should time this and make it very objective." She started to walk toward her purse. Elaine looked at me and everyone's eyes turned to me again.

"Well, allright." I said. I was a dead duck and I knew it. Damned if I do and damned if I don't. I was totally screwed.

Sam looked over at Elaine, his face was without emotion, all seriousness. "Well Elaine, let's get started, if you are woman enough to accept my challenge." His eyes were locked on hers.

"You're on" Elaine responded and stood up.

"OK, I want to see you naked" Sam ordered.

Elaine took a few steps over to the couch that we had been sitting on earlier in the evening. First to go were her three inch strappy shoes. She unbuckled them and tossed them on the floor. Then she unfastened and unzipped her jeans. She dropped them in a pile on the floor. She unbuttoned her top, drew out her left arm, then her right arm and tossed her blouse on her jeans. She was looking at Sam the whole time with a hard look in her eyes, like she wanted to kick his ass. Elaine's large tits were barely confined by her bra. Her cleavage was impressive. Elaine is the mother of our two young boys. The youngest boy is 10 months and has just recently started taking a bottle and not sucking his mother's delicious sweet milk. She reached behind her unclasped her bra and dropped it on the pile of her clothes already on the floor. Elaine's tits were big when we married but now they were even larger. They had a beautiful shape, large and not sagging. Magnificent! I always loved Elaine's tits.

All eyes were on Elaine now, standing there in her panties. I hoped that Sam didn't notice, but I saw a wet spot about 3 centimeters in diameter at the bottom of her panties. Oh, who was I trying to kid? Of course everyone else saw it! It was hard to miss. Elaine was obviously turned on. Sam was just watching Elaine.

"OK you arrogant fucker. You think you can make me cum quickly? I'll give you five minutes to make me cum." Elaine stood there with her hand on her hips and looked magnificent. Her dark nipples rose high off of her marvelous tits. They were high and hard already. Elaine was clearly charged up. "Is five minutes enough?" she asked. Sam nodded it was.

"OK, if you can't make me cum, you pay for take-out dinners for my family for a week and I don't have to cook. Deal?"

"Deal" Sam replied. "But what if I make you cum? What can I have?"

"You won't, but what do you want?" Elaine replied.

Sam thought for a second then walked over to Jing and whispered in her ear. Jing looked at him and nodded. He extended his arm and pointed to the stairs and looked at me. "I told you that you wouldn't like this." Then he turned to face Elaine. "You go with me upstairs to Jing's room to be my fuck toy. You stay as long as I want and you do whatever I want you to do. Jing and Ke Wen come up too." He looked back at me. "He does not."

Elaine did not hesitate. "OK"

Sam walked over in front of Elaine and dropped down to his knees before her. He looked straight at the wet spot right in front of his eyes and a small smile crossed his lips. He reached up and hooked his fingers in the sides of her panties and pulled them down over her thighs, her knees, her calves, and down to her ankles. He looked up to her and said, "Step out of them. Left foot first. Then the right foot." Elaine looked down at him and complied, lifting up her left foot first and then her right as Sam slipped them off. He reached over and grabbed her shoes. "Let's get these back on." He lifted her left foot and slipped the shoe back on and buckled it. Then he did the same with the right foot. Elaine was now standing there completely naked in front of all of us perched in her heels. Elaine was shaven since she likes to keep her pussy smooth. I could see the lips of her labia shining. She was already soaked and her juices had slickened her cunt. Sam looked up at her again and said "Look at me." Elaine complied, and then Sam moved his face within an inch of her cunt. He held her eyes and then said,"God Elaine, you smell good. There's nothing like the scent of a hot cunt in heat." I thought I saw Elaine quiver a bit when he said that, or maybe she just momentarily lost her balance. I wasn't sure which. Then Sam moved closer and with a long broad lick of his tongue from the lips of her cunt, which were now swollen and beginning to part up to the end of her slit. Elaine's mouth opened and I heard her draw in a deep breath. She released it noisily then pulled her hair back behind her ears with her hands so she could see him better. Sam looked up at her and smiled.

He stood up, took both of Elaine's hands in his, and walked her over next to the side of the couch. He turned her 90 degrees, still facing him, and then gently pushed her down so she fell on the couch. Her hips rested on the arm of the couch higher than the rest of her body and her legs were dangling from the arm of the couch.

"Oh my god! I forgot to start the clock!" Jing shouted. She opened her purse quickly, grabbed her iPhone and punched a few buttons to bring up the timer function. "Should I start now??" she asked to nobody in particular.

Ke Wen was the only one that answered, "Yes". I think the rest of us were too stunned at what we were seeing in front of us.

Sam spread her legs. He took his time and moved his hand up her thigh slowly and deliberately right up to her pussy but stopped there. He gently scratched and rubbed a circle around her cunt but never touching it. Elaine's face was one of intense anticipation. Her lips opened and I could begin to hear her breaths coming faster and deeper. He was taking his time and I began to think that if he moved at this pace, Elaine would certainly win. "Look at me" Sam said to her. "I want to see your eyes the entire time." It was said with such conviction that Elaine could not defy him. She locked eyes with him while he circled her cunt. Then his fingers moved to her slit and parted her lips. He slid his finger slowly up between her lips and then hesitated when he found her clit. I knew from my own experience that Elaine's clit was rising up high and hard like a shiny pink pearl. Elaine shuddered a bit but then looked at him and croaked out, "Is this the best you can do?" I was hoping that Elaine could hold out for five minutes.

Sam looked down at her lying on the couch in the same way that a lion looks at a zebra before it springs in attack. He said nothing but then squatted down, grabbed both her ankles roughly and pulled them over his shoulders. Elaine now was completely defenseless with her legs up over his shoulders and her strappy shoes on her feet with the rest of her body lying on the couch. Sam leaned over and with his broad tongue laid a long flat wet lick on her cunt. Elaine tried to control it but in spite of herself she gasped as his tongue passed over her cunt. He started to pick up his pace with more big broad licks from bottom to top and when he got to the top he parted her lips to expose her shiny wet clit and took a few extra seconds to lick it with the tip of his tongue. Elaine did her best to try to control herself but each time Sam paused on her clit she had to close her mouth to stifle a moan.

"That's sixty seconds, one minute." Jing said. I think we were all pulling for Elaine and we were a little encouraged that she was one fifth of the way there. Then Sam put his lips around her clit and sucked hard. Elaine closed her eyes and pushed her head hard into the seat of the couch and couldn't stop herself from moaning. I couldn't see it but I thought I knew what he was doing. I leaned over next to Ke Wen and whispered, "I think he's swirling her clit with his tongue."

Ke Wen seemed transfixed with what she was seeing. "Uh-huh" was all she managed to say in reply.

Sam released Elaine's clit and said, "Open your eyes and look at me Elaine." Elaine opened her eyes and held his gaze.

I knew that look she had in her eyes. I had seen it when she was working on her third or fourth orgasm. It was a look of lust and heat and I remember seeing it when we had spent that hot night with Ting. Now I saw that look in her eyes as she looked at Sam.

He was now starting to work in earnest on her. Elaine's fingers were dug into the cushions of the couch as she tried to maintain control but the rest of her body was betraying her. She couldn't control her hips and she was hunching his mouth aligned with the motion and rhythm of his mouth and tongue on her clit.

"Oh fuck!!" she yelled. I wasn't sure what had happened, but this time it was Ke Wen who leaned over next to me and whispered, "He's nibbling on her clit with the tips of his teeth. Oh God, he's going to drive her crazy."

Elaine's large gorgeous tits were moving like the waves on the sea as her body reacted to Sam's mouth and tongue. Her hands clinched into the cushions were the only parts of her body that were not moving.

Sam released her clit again and said, "You are mine Elaine and you will cum and cum soon."

"Oh fuck...fuck you." Elaine said. But I saw her eyes narrow and knew that was her look when she was trying very hard to do something and having difficulty doing it.

"Oh yes, you will be fucking me, you will be fucking me all night Elaine." Sam's lips moved back down on Elaine's clit which was now visible to all. It was red and engorged and swollen. It looked almost twice as big as I had ever seen it. His right hand moved up her thigh and then he slid his forefinger into her wet slit.

"Oh, wo de ma! Oh fuck!" Elaine would burst into Chinese only when she was really turned on. She looked over at me almost pleading with me from her eyes. She didn't say anything but I could see the desperation in her eyes. Then she managed to croak out between gasps, "Ohhh...I'm..."

"Elaine, look at me. Look at me!" Sam commanded. Elaine had no choice but to look away from me and meet Sam's strong gaze, but she looked like a gazelle trapped in the jaws of a lion.

"Wo de ma, wo de ma!!." Elaine was getting loud now. Sam was doing something again, but I didn't know what. Jing saw my eyes and whispered in my ear, "Do you see how he has turned his finger around? He's hit her g-spot."

Elaine moaned long and loud. Sam looked down at her while sucking on her clit with his finger massaging her g-spot and smiled.

"What's the time?" Ke Wen asked.

"Two minutes now." Jing replied. They gave each other some knowing looks. From their expression I began to think that Elaine's chances were not good.

Sam was relentless. Elaine's fabulous breasts started to heave even more. Her nipples were as hard and high as I had ever seen them. Sam noticed them and added another weapon from his arsenal. With his left hand, he closed his thumb and forefinger around her left nipple and gently squeezed them together. Elaine's legs contracted and were rigid as boards propped up over Sam's shoulders. Sam then rolled her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Elaine closed her eyes and groaned.

"I'm sorry Chin, but I don't think Elaine's going to make it. I've been there and I know what she's feeling." Jing said to me with concern in her voice. "I think you will be sleeping alone tonight. Three minutes, now."

Elaine was now moaning loudly and continuously. His lips tongue and teeth continued their assault on her clit. His left hand tormented her nipples and then he slipped a second finger into her wet cunt.

"Wo de ma! Ai ya! Wo de tian!" Elaine was yelling now. He must have put two fingers on her g-spot. Elaine was beginning to almost buck her hips now in rhythm to Sam's two fingers. His fingers would drive in and her hips would push down to meet them.

"Oh Elaine, I'm sorry. You can't win. You can't resist it." Ke Wen said from across the room.

Elaine looked at Ke Wen and then at me and then suddenly shouted out "Wo de ma! Wo de ma!" Sam had released her nipple and had slipped the thumb of his right hand inside her pussy. He pulled it out. It was slick and shiny from her juices.

"Four minutes..." Jing called.

Sam pulled his two fingers on his right hand out and slipped in his right thumb. Once it was good and wet he pulled it out also. Then he reapplied his lips to my wife's cunt and began gently blowing and humming on her pussy lips. Elaine closed her eyes but I knew that look. She was now on the brink of cumming. Then with the grace of a matador in the bull ring, Sam went in for the kill. His two thumbs were wet and slick with my wife's juices. He moved them to her dark asshole and slipped in the right one, then the left one.

Ahhhhhh tiannnnnnnnnn!!!!" Elaine's voice almost shook the room as her orgasm washed over her in response to Sam's mouth, tongue and thumbs. Her body jumped and twitched as ecstasy took hold of her. Her breathing was rapid and deep and I saw sweat running down her sides from her heaving breasts.

The room was quiet as Sam stood up, his stiff cock pushing up against the material of his trousers. He turned to me, "Sorry, man, but I said already that I don't like a husband watching me fuck his wife. Ke Wen and Jing can look, but not you."

He took Elaine's hands and pulled her up. She was wobbly and unsteady. Sam put his left arm around her, steadied her and they walked towards the stairs. Elaine didn't say anything, she didn't even look at me. It was like she was drugged or delirious. She walked with Sam with no resistance. Jing and Ke Wen looked at each other, looked at me, then walked after them. I didn't know what to do. I sat in the living for another twenty minutes as I heard Elaine moaning and groaning upstairs. I heard her cum at least once again and maybe more from inside Jing's bedroom. At one point I even thought I heard her say, "Yes, yes, fuck me, I'm your fuck toy!"

It was all I could take. I was too agitated to drive home. I opened the door and walked to the MRT station.

zamm
zamm
40 Followers
12