The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is not required to spread her legs for you."

When all was ready, Stan gave the word: "Marsha, please have the servers bring in the fourth course."

It was Miss MILF's turn to announce the dish. "This dish is potato croquettes filled with cheese. We hope you enjoy it."

She then walked over to the Mayor and served him his food. "Hello Mr. Mayor. My name is Miss MILF. I want you to help me show off my body."

Stan was happy with the luck of his draw. "Hello Mr. Stan. My name is Miss College Girl. I want you to help me show off my body." He debated what he should take off.

The Principal got Miss BBW, and Miss Meth went to the Chief.

"Since you have Miss BBW," Stan said to the Principal, "I guess you should go first. What are you going to take off, and why?"

The Principal pulled his chair away from the table and had Miss BBW stand in front of him. "It's a little odd -- and a lot of fun -- stripping down one of my kids. I'm glad she's over 18. Are you shy, Jamie?"

"No Sir. I'm not." Though her face belied her words. Marsha looked shellshocked.

"Would you like to sit down, Marsha?" Marsha sat down in a chair along the wall. She looked ready to cry.

But all eyes returned to Miss BBW. "Turn around so I can decide," ordered the Principal. He sized up her butt. He had her face him again. "I'll take off her blouse. She's got a beautiful bosom and we need to see more.

It'll be easier if you sit on my lap."

She did so, nervously. Her red, plaid blouse buttoned up the front, fastened it all the way up. The Principal put one arm around her waist to hold her close, sliding it under the blouse to rest against her cool skin.

"Gotta get some cleavage here, fondling her tits as his hand moved to the top button. He undid the top three and spread the flaps. It was charming. Then he unfastened the remainder. "Get up and spin around." The flaps flew open. The Principal stood behind her, pulled the garment off her shoulders, embraced her by grabbing her breasts and shoved his dick against her butt.

"Your turn, Chief," said Stan. "What happens to Miss Meth?"

Chief eyed her thoughtfully, from head to toe. "Whaddaya think, Marsha. Jamie's lost her shirt. What should we do with Diane?"

Marsha looked ready to kill him. "Jes take off her t-shirt," she scowled.

"That was my idea, too. She's the only girl in the room with pants, so we'll let her keep those a bit longer. He, too, stood behind Miss Meth and slipped his hands under her shirt on her belly. Then he pulled her tight, her butt against his tool. The hands went to the breasts, lifting the shirt with them. He paused there for a minute before lifting it over her head.

"She's got girly tits," said the Mayor. "I like that."

"I'll go next," said Stan. "I got the prettiest girl in the room this round -- Miss College Girl. Wouldn't you all agree?"

"Not sure," said Chief. "I like Miss MILF."

"Whatever. One thing about College Girl is she sure is modest. Odds are she's got a beautiful figure, but it's kind of hard to see under all those clothes. Still, I think her thighs are probably to die for, so I'm going to take off her skirt."

He sat down. "Come and stand between my legs, sweetie." She obeyed. He reached down and fondled her ankle, below the hemline. Slowly running his hands up the back of her calf, and then her thighs, he lifted the skirt to her butt. He pulled her toward him, forcing her to support herself by resting her bosom against his head.

Stan took his time massaging her butt, letting one hand slide around to the front. He explored her crotch through the pantie, though she kept her legs tightly closed.

"Step back and let me get a good look at you." He bunched the skirt together and raised it over her waist. Everybody could see her thighs and pantie-covered butt. He turned her around, undid the hook in the back, along with the zipper. It pooled on the floor and she stepped out of it.

Her thighs were smooth, soft, and perfectly formed. He ran his fingers across the front and back. He felt ready to explode -- wanting to fuck her right then and there.

"Enough," said Stan, reluctantly pushing her away. "It's your turn, Mr. Mayor, to defrock Miss MILF. Whatchya gonna do?"

The Mayor studied her. "I agree with Chief. She's a beautiful woman. That dress is just super-sexy. You must get a lot of tips at the Diner, don't you Terri?"

"I do OK." She smiled, shyly.

"Well, I'm not gonna take off the dress. Not yet. So you know what that means, don't you, Terri?"

She squirmed and looked at the floor.

"Come on. Say it, Terri."

"You're gonna take off my pantie." She blushed red.

"That's right, Terri-girl. Now come over here and stand between my legs." He reached under the dress and fondled her butt and crotch. Eventually his hands got to the waistband. He let his fingers comb her pubic hair as he gradually pulled it down. The middle finger on his other hand traced her butt crack down to her asshole. "Not the time for that," he muttered.

She squirmed, excited and embarrassed.

The pantie fell to the floor. The Mayor stood up and grabbed the hem of her dress. He then put his arm around her waist, holding the hem up so that her bottom was completely exposed.

"That's one beautiful ass," exclaimed the Chief, out of breath.

"Yeah, I agree," said the Principal. The pussy's a charmer, too."

She'd trimmed her bush. It looked neat and clean and ready for action. The Mayor couldn't resist copping another feel.

Stan interrupted. "Marsha, please have the servers clear the table and prepare for the next course.

"The fifth course is called Hidden Hands. That means you can hide your hands under her clothes. But you can't remove any of her remaining clothes, nor can you make anything more visible than it is already. No peeking! Also, except for your tongue, no penetration this round.

And one more little benefit. The servers will spread their legs for you now. So enjoy!"

"Bravo," said the Chief. "I thought we'd never get there."

"This course will last for twenty minutes. We'll give you a few minutes to eat before the hostesses join you.

"Marsha, please ask the servers to present the fifth course."

The skirtless Miss College Girl introduced the meal. "This plate is tuna tartare served with Japanese eggplant."

"What the hell is tuna tartare?" asked Chief, suspiciously.

"Just go with the flow," suggested Stan. "If after a couple of bites you don't like it, then don't eat it. But give it a chance."

Miss College Girl took her dish to the Principal. "Hello, Sir. My name is Miss College Girl. I enjoy getting a massage all over my body. Please don't be shy with me, Sir."

The girl in the support bra delivered a plate to Stan. "Hello, Sir. My name is Miss BBW. I enjoy getting a massage all over my body. Please don't be shy with me, Sir."

Likewise, the shirtless Miss Meth brought food to the Mayor, while Chief got his plate from the seductive Miss MILF. "Hey, am I a lucky guy, or what?" he said.

The servers stood behind their masters while they ate. After a few minutes Marsha rang the bell, the table was quickly cleared, and the servers did what they were expected to do.

They sat on their master's laps, legs akimbo. Most fetching was Miss MILF, instructed by Chief to spread her knees so wide it must've hurt, displaying her pussy to the world. The others momentarily ignored their own servers while admiring Terri's labia. That changed when Chief's hand got in the way.

The Mayor had Miss Meth posed with one leg extended out to the right, while her left foot rested on the chair, so she could hug her knee. That stretched her pants across her privates to maximum advantage. But the Mayor was busy with his hands under her bra, feeling up those girly breasts.

Stan had Miss BBW on his lap. He probably should've explored her tits, but somehow he wanted to go for the pussy. He had her spread her legs, and then he inserted his hand under the waistbands of both the skirt and her underwear. The elastic yielded easily, and soon he felt her wetness. He massaged lightly and the girl got glassy-eyed.

"Hey, Marsha," shouted the Chief. "Looks like your daughter's getting her cunt waxed. And good, too. Whaddaya think of that?"

Aww shuddup, asshole."

"Watch your language, Marsha. I can put you in jail for that." He laughed.

The Principal had Miss College Girl posed across his knees, as if he was going to spank her. And then she had to keep her knees apart so that he could reach between her legs to her pussy. He put his hand inside her pantie, so like Miss BBW she was getting a clit massage.

The bell rang, the girls reassembled themselves and left to fetch the next course.

"The sixth course is called Bosom or Butt. You will again be taking off some of your servers' clothes. You can leave them topless, i.e., showing off their bosom -- or bottomless, i.e., showing off their butt and pussy. But not both.

"You can touch them as needed to take off their clothes. And as before, feel free to freely feel, i.e., take your time. Also, please let us know why you are making your choice.

"Marsha, please present the sixth course."

Miss BBW announced the dish. "This plate is baby back ribs, spiced with a raspberry and cinnamon glaze. Because it's so messy, we will give you time to eat before you get to play with us."

She walked over to the Mayor. "Hello, Sir. My name is Miss BBW. I really want to lose some clothes. Can you help me?"

The lady with pants approached Stan, saying "Hello, Sir. My name is Miss Meth. I really want to lose some clothes. Can you help me?"

Similarly, Miss MILF delivered a plate to the Principal, while Chief got to strip Miss College Girl.

"Yum! This is good," said the Mayor. "I've actually enjoyed all the food all evening, though honestly I haven't been paying too much attention. It's not the star of the show."

"I agree," said the Principal.

When they'd finished their portions Marsha rang the bell, the tables were cleared, and the men cleaned their hands so as not to soil the servers' clothes.

"Alright, Mr. Mayor," proclaimed Stan. "You got Miss BBW, so that means you get to go first."

"It's a no-brainer," said the Mayor. "I really got to see those tits. So I'm going to take off her bra."

Nobody disagreed.

Rather than just unhook it, the Mayor had Miss BBW sit on his lap straddling his hips. He inserted his hand under the cups from the bottom, massaging her nipples while gradually pushing the cups off the breasts. Only then did he reach behind her, undo the hooks and slide the straps off her shoulders.

"Stand up so we can look at you," said the Mayor. She got off his lap and turned around. She really did have nice tits. In a few years they'd sag, but not yet. Firm, round, soft, big, and totally natural, they were the tits any man wants to play with. After a moment he spun her around facing him, pulling her between his legs and burying his face in the fleshy mounds.

"Miss Meth is next in line," said Stan. "So that means it's my turn." He studied his Miss Meth carefully.

"So I don't really like those pants. They're too tight to get your hands inside of them. Takes a lot of the fun out of it."

"I agree," said the Mayor. "I had that problem last round. Not much you can do with them."

"So I'm gonna go with the pants."

"You're going to take off my pants?" complained Miss Meth, unhappily.

"That's right, Missy. And your pantie, too. It's bottomless for you."

"That's not what I was expecting."

"Looks like Diane doesn't like to have her pussy stroked, Marsha," teased the Chief. "Did you raise her to be a good girl or something."

Marsha sat silent, frowning, looking at the floor.

"Come here and sit on my lap," Stan commanded. "And spread your legs. We need to do a feasibility study before making a decision."

She sat down side-saddle, spreading her knees. Stan undid the buckle and reduced the zipper. "Now I can get my hands in there. Let's see if there are any surprises."

"Maybe she's hiding a dick down there," offered the Mayor.

"God, I hope not," answered Stan. He slipped his hand under her pantie and felt for the lower lips. "No. No dick. Sorry Mayor. You're outta luck.

"There do seem to be some hygiene issues. Jeez! This girl stinks!

"We're gonna have to clean you up before we go any further with you, lady." He didn't want to mess around with her pussy anymore, so he asked her to take off her own clothes. She obliged.

"Well, she looks ok," commented the Principal. "Nice little tush. Too skinny for my taste. Though still fuckable."

"OK, Mr. Principal. What's your verdict for Miss MILF?"

"Doesn't look like I have much choice, does it. Given that she's already short her pantie, there's no way I can get her topless without leaving her bottomless. And that breaks the rules."

"I think you're right," answered Stan. "Though I suppose she counts as bottomless already. You could leave her the way she is."

"Are you kidding? No way. Sorry MILFy, but you're losing your sexy dress."

It unhooked in the back and then slid off over her head. The Principal released the hook, but took his time with the sliding. He grabbed the hem and her thigh at the same time. Slowly, sensually, he moved his hands upwards, taking the hem along. He stopped at the hip, taking time to explore her tush and pussy. Stan only got a glimpse of either. But then the hem moved to the waist.

"Hooo -- Wheee," whistled the Chief. "She is just one sexy girl."

As the hem reached the bosom, the stretch marks from her pregnancy showed. "Not too bad," remarked the Mayor. "She definitely still has her figure."

The bra turned out to be lacy pink, barely concealing pert, average-sized tits underneath. The Principal stopped to check that out, but then with some help from the girl herself, the dress was lifted off and discarded on the chair.

The Principal pulled her close. "Oh jeez. Am I gonna fuck you, little girl. You're just too good to be true."

"So what happens to Miss College Girl?" asked Stan. She stood skirtless behind the Chief.

Chief considered. "The easiest'd just be to take off her pantie. That'd be fun, but I want to get her as naked as possible. So I vote for topless."

"So you're taking off her shirt and bra, and leaving the pantie?" asked Stan.

"Yeah. That'll work, won't it?"

"Sure will."

Chief motioned the bare-legged girl to sit on his lap. She wore a baggy sweatshirt that didn't accent her figure. "I bet she's beautiful. But I'll get this shirt off to find out.

"Just to make it more fun, let's do this first." He reached up under the shirt with both hands and unfastened her bra. "Pardon me, gents, but I think I need to do a feasibility study, too. For all I know those tits are fake." His hands moved round to the front and pushed the bra out of the way.

"They're not fake, gents. These are the real McCoy. Oh -- sorry Marsha. I didn't mean to insult you by the comparison." He pulled the bra back in place. With no further ado he lifted the shirt over her head and took it off. The unfastened bra still loosely covered her tits, but not enough to hide their beauty. He pushed the straps off her shoulders and let it fall away."

The men were silent. In awe.

"Do you bang your professors any?" asked the Principal.

"None of your business."

"I'm just saying you could make some real money doing that. Erin, you are beautiful!"

"Marsha, please let the servers prepare for the seventh course," Stan ordered.

The table had already been cleared, so the ladies picked up their clothes and left the room.

"The seventh course is entitled Under the Table.

"As you can see," continued Stan, "the tablecloth will cover a lot of sins. During this course your server will give you a blowjob. Please take a minute to prepare yourself so your server has access."

All hands went below decks as belts were unbuckled, flies were opened, and cocks freed.

"Marsha, please present the seventh course."

Miss MILF -- now without her sexy dress -- announced the dish: "We present to you a chorizo, which is a spicy, Spanish sausage." She walked over to the Mayor and put the dish on his plate. "Hello, Sir. My name is Miss MILF. I hope you enjoy this spicy chorizo. I can't wait to taste your spicy sausage." She stood behind his chair.

Miss Meth --wearing only a bra -- presented her plate to Chief. "Hello, Sir. My name is Miss Meth. I hope you enjoy this spicy chorizo. I can't wait to taste your spicy sausage."

"Just my luck," said the Chief. "Does she have any diseases, Marsha?" Marsha ignored him.

Topless Miss BBW claimed the Principal, while Stan hit the jackpot with the beautiful, pantie-clad Miss College Girl.

"This round lasts fifteen minutes," announced Stan. "The rule is you need to finish your sausage."

Marsha passed out a package of wet wipes to each girl. "So git unner the table, ladies. The sooner we start, the faster they'll cum." The girls got down on all fours, disappeared behind the tablecloth and crawled between the knees of their masters. Stan watched as Erin's tight little ass disappeared from view.

Presently he felt hot breath against his cock. It jumped to attention.

The Chief's eyes got wider. The Principal took off his glasses.

Stan's tool throbbed against her face as she started kissing him. And then licking him.

"Remember," Stan said, while he was still able to speak. "You have to finish your chorizo. That's the rules." He wasn't hungry, but he stabbed it with his fork and managed to take a bite.

He felt her suck on the tip of his cock.

The Mayor's eyes went glassy. The Principal tried to concentrate on the sausage.

The Chief had given up on the sausage. He moved like he was humping her face. One of his hands had disappeared under the table.

Miss College Girl took Stan's dick halfway down. He, too, started humping. Unconsciously he reached for her head to push it down his shaft.

The Principal started to grunt, and then shout. Stan closed his eyes and pushed his tool as far down College Girl's gullet as he could. The Mayor swallowed a bite of sausage.

"Oh God," moaned the Chief. "Here it comes. I can't believe this." He practically jumped up and down in his chair, completely impervious to his surroundings.

Stan almost passed the inevitable point. But he decided he didn't want to shoot his wad -- not this way. He backed his dick out of her throat.

"Oh, Oh... Oh." Miss Meth must've just swallowed a whole lot of cum. Chief had that look of ineffable relaxation.

Marsha rang the bell. Miss College Girl's mouth pulled away, leaving Stan bloody horny. But that was his fault.. A minute later he felt a cool wet wipe as she cleaned him up.

She with the beautiful thighs crawled out from under the table. He put his organ away and zipped up.

Miss Meth was a sight to behold as she emerged. Cum dripped from the corners of her mouth. Apparently she'd backed off just before the final thrust, only to get cum in her eyes and hair.

"Looks like a whore, don't she, Marsha?" said Chief, smiling.

"She ain't no whore. Watch who you call a whore, buster."

"I gotta say," continued Chief, "you trained her well. She sure knows how to suck cock." He borrowed a wet wipe and cleaned himself up. "Whew. That felt good!"

"Marsha, please ask the girls to clear the table and prepare for the eighth course."

Only the Mayor had finished his chorizo. And only the Chief had cum.

"The eighth course is entitled Buck Naked," Stan intoned. "That means just what it suggests -- you'll be removing any clothes they still have on. You can even take off their jewelry if you want to. But let them keep their shoes.