The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's keep this one short. Eat your food and then strip your girl. We can get this done in five minutes.

"Marsha, please have the servers present the eighth course."

"It's a fruit plate, gents. S'posed to clean the pilot."

"She means cleanse the palate," muttered Stan, under his breath.

The servers all marched in and presented bowls of fresh fruit and cream.

After eating, Stan removed Miss BBW's skirt and pantie.

The Mayor took off Miss Meth's bra.

The Principal relieved Miss College Girl of her pantie.

And Chief freed Miss MILF's breasts from her pink-lace brassiere.

The girls all stood in a row, naked, while the men got out their phones and took pictures.

"Hey. It's not fair," complained Jamie (aka Miss BBW). "We're all naked, but Mama still has her clothes on. She should be naked, too."

Diane (Miss Meth) nodded vigorously. "Yeah, Mama. How come we gotta go through all this shit and you get off scot free?"

"I'm with them," chimed in Chief. "We oughta strip and fuck you like we do the rest of 'em."

"I'm not fucking that old hag," said the Mayor.

Marsha looked to Stan for guidance. "You don't have to do it because it's not part of our agreement. But you can do it if you want to. There's a robe in the closet over there that you can wear after we've had a look at you."

"If you don't do it, then don't be askin' me no favors," said Diane, angrily.

Apparently that threat meant something. Marsha stared at her daughter, a if to make sure she was serious. It seems she was, for the old lady reached behind and unhooked her one-piece, Salvation Army dress. She pulled that off over her head.

That left her in a bra and panties. The bra got taken off first, followed by the panties. She made no effort to seduce. "Ta da" she said. "Are you happy now?"

Actually, she didn't look as bad as Stan expected. Her tummy was distended from the pregnancies, and she was overweight. But she still had clear skin and a well-shaped butt. Not fuckable, thought Stan, but at least not disgusting.

Marsha marched over to the closet to fetch the robe. Newly clad, she awaited instructions.

"Marsha, please have the servers prepare for the last course."

The naked girls cleared the table and returned to the kitchen.

"The last course is entitled Just Desserts. You will be given a finishing sweet, which you can enjoy with your girl. She'll sit next to you. Once we're done eating, we'll retire to the sitting room for an after dinner drink. After that you can mix your own drinks. This course will last for as long as you want it to.

"There are very few rules for this course. Please behave like a gentleman while sharing your dessert. Your girl will be dressed in a nightgown. Leave it alone for the moment.

"Once we're in the sitting room, it's up to you if you want your girl dressed. You can have her naked if you prefer. The girls will enjoy the after dinner liqueur, but after that they are permitted only one additional drink.

"Your girl is the one assigned by lot at the beginning of the evening. She is your sex slave until tomorrow noon. You may lend her out, perhaps in trade for somebody else's girl. But she belongs to you.

"While your girl can be naked, you must remain dressed in the sitting room. If you want to get more intimate you can take the girl to your room, where there are no rules.

"Any questions?" There were none.

"Marsha, can you please serve the last course."

Naked Miss BBW introduced the dish. "This is dulce de leche. It is sweet and refreshing."

Miss BBW walked over to Chief. "Hello, Sir. My name is Miss BBW. I will be your faithful sex servant tonight." Chief looked a little disappointed.

Miss BBW modeled the one-piece nightgown that all the girls would wear. It extended to mid thigh. It tied around the collar -- release that tie and her tits would hang out. She wore no underwear. Miss BBW's color was baby blue.

Miss BBW carried two desserts. One she put in front of Chief, and the other was for her. She sat down in the chair next to him.

Miss Meth served the Principal. "Hello, Sir. My name is Miss Meth. I will be your faithful sex servant tonight." Miss Meth's color was yellow.

Miss College Girl attended to the Mayor. Her color was pink.

Finally, Miss MILF was Stan's slave. She came outfitted in green.

They all sat next to their masters. The food was good.

As they adjourned to the sitting room, the Principal had a request. "Stan, I was wondering if we could trade girls for awhile. Miss Meth is not to my liking. I think she needs a bath."

Stan had thought himself lucky to have landed Miss MILF. She was his favorite girl. But he realized that Meth didn't work as a sex slave -- at least not until he'd straightened her up. "You can have MILF for a couple of hours. But I want her back later tonight."

Stan took Miss Meth roughly by the arm. "You need a shower young lady. Come with me." He marched her to a guest bathroom down the hall. "Strip off that gown," he ordered, as he turned on the shower. He undressed himself.

He pulled the naked lady into the shower and started lathering her up. He soaped under her arms, her tits, and her feet. Then he got busy with the stinky parts. He used a washcloth to clean her anus (yuck). His fingers scrubbed her labia, clit, pubic hair and crotch. She was polished to a shine.

"You gotta wash your hair yourself." He handed her the shampoo and shoved her under the water, her back to him. He grabbed the condom from the soap rack (supplies are prepositioned in a harem) and put it on. No way I'm doing this skank bareback, he thought. He put it on while she lathered up.

Her eyes were closed to keep the soap out. He spun her round, shoved her against the wall, pushed her legs apart, and in one swift motion rammed his rod up her cunt -- all the way to the hilt.

How lucky is that? he thought.

She let out a shriek -- whether from pain/surprise/pleasure he couldn't tell. Didn't matter now. He made sure soap got in her eyes so she'd keep them closed. Lifting her by the butt, he pinned her against the wall at an optimal height for humping.

He started slow, pleased to feel she was wet.

Once he had the rhythm, he pounded her shudderingly hard. smashing his hips into hers with as much force as he could muster. His lips found hers -- he pushed his tongue inside. He required one hand to hold her in position, but the other he used to knead her breast. Not gently.

It took him about two minutes to cum. Actually, he wanted to deposit his first wad into Miss MILF, but that was not to be. He'd have to do her later, for sure.

"Rinse your hair." She stepped again under the shower.

He got dressed while she dried her hair.

"Where are my clothes?" she asked.

"Don't worry. You don't need them."

"Whaddaya mean I don't need them? I can't go around naked."

"Sure you can. And if you want to get paid, you will. I want you naked." She looked ready to cry. "Come'on. Don't start crying. Every other girl's gonna be naked. Everybody's already seen you anyway. Buck up.

"Is it worth losing a thousand dollars?"

She pulled herself together. Hand on her butt, he escorted her back to the sitting room.

Miss MILF and the Principal weren't there. Neither were the Mayor or Miss College Girl. That figured. All the good girls are taken, thought Stan. The Chief, holding a drink, sat next to the clothed Miss BBW. He looked four sheets to the wind.

"I'll trade you Diane for Jamie," suggested Stan.

"What'd I do that for?" Chief slurred.

"Just to make me happy. I already fucked Diane. See. I cleaned her up good. I even got her naked for you."

"Sew yu wanna screw Marshi's girls? Huh?"

"Something like that?"

"Whaddaya think, Marsh? Should I led him scrue Jamie?"

"Can't hurt," said Marsha, from the far corner of the room. "You sure ain't doin' it."

They made the trade.

Stan stripped her naked and took Miss BBW to his room. He used her bosom as a pillow. His hand rested in her crotch. He fell asleep.

By two in the morning the sitting room was empty. Marsha straightened up a bit, turned off the lights, and went to bed.

Stan gave Jamie a good, hard screw.