All Comments on 'The Dinner Party'

by PhilosopherX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TheStarryEyedDreamerTheStarryEyedDreamerover 6 years ago
Quite a neat little story

Good job, I think you have executed this short story quite well - aside from a few inconsistencies which I completely understand. It is fun and mischievous though I would have liked to see the character of Mr Applegate developed a little more - I understand this can be challenging in short stories. Overall great job and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope there is a sequel to this, and there is a possibility of impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pastors Wife

A wonderful sequel would be the fucking of the pastors wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

this was great, though I would have liked to get Mr. Applegate's first name..

also didn't particularly like the pastor's wife barging in; the things she said kind of felt like they were going in a different direction than the rest of the story. however I did like Mr. Applegate shoving his cock into her mouth

PhilosopherXPhilosopherXover 6 years agoAuthor
Typos

I received an anonymous comment via email that there are three typos in this 12,000 word story. There may be a few more than that, actually, but I wonder if the person who sent that knew how much it would iritate me. For the typo that has Virginia Woolf's name misspelled, I apologize and blame auto correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Threesome

It would be good for another story to include a threesome, with sections written from all 3 perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome return

You're one of my favorite authors. Delighted to have a new story from you. I look forward to reading more about these characters.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

A delicious and well prepaired dessert.

Oh thank heaven for little girls, who grow up in the most delightful way

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Full of twists and not how I expected the ending to go. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

❤️

loericsloericsover 2 years ago

Fantastic. I think it may be the best one of your well written stories that I’ve read so far. Thankfully, I haven’t finished the ones you’ve already posted. I only discovered these gems when I noticed one of them was linked to mine in Similar Stories. You have a great imagination. Keep up yout excellent work. Don’t worry about the grammar Nazis. I reread my work several times, run it through Grammarly, listen to it read aloud using Word, read it again and still people find errors. I doubt most of the trolls have ever written anything. Thanks again!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Story with a difference hot, loved it 5*

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Wow very sexy. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilosopherX@PhilosopherX
966 Followers
I teach at a small liberal arts college. I wonder what my students would say if they read these stories? In any case, I hope you enjoy them. There is no greater thrill than receiving positive feedback from my stories. It keeps me writing.