The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped paying attention to the conversation. The adults -- God why do I still think of myself as just a kid? I had just been finger fucked by one of these "adults"" after all -- they seemed content in their own conversation, and mostly ignored me.

At one point Mr. Applegate reached his hand under the table, and I inhaled sharply and eagerly parted my legs waiting for his touch, but it never came. He must have just been reaching for the napkin in his lap. He didn't look at me, which drove me crazy, but when he brought his hand back above the table, he smirked that smug little smirk of his. He was teasing me, and he knew it.

Time seemed to crawl even as I lost myself in my own thoughts. And as dinner finally drew to a close I began to worry that he was going to leave me desperate for more. How would he touch me again once we got up from the table? Could I work it so that I could see him maybe at his place?

The thought flooded my head. His place. Suddenly I was imagining an ongoing illicit affair with a man old enough to be my father. Showing up at his house in the middle of the afternoon so he could fuck me with abandon without my parents finding out, without having to explain myself. It was so very adult. I could be his dirty little secret. Or maybe he'd be mine.

Just then my mother announced that we should all move to the living room for coffee. My eyes must have widened with fear of future neglect, but I was powerless to say or do anything. I wanted to whimper like a neglected puppy. Just then, before we all stood up, I felt his strong hand high on my thigh, and he gave my the slightest little squeeze.

There wasn't enough time for anything more than that, but it was so what I needed. Just some assurance that he wasn't done with me, that he wasn't just torturing me, that he planned to finish what he started. With that touch everything felt fluttery inside. I didn't know what he had planned, but I hoped it was something.

When we stood from the table I suddenly felt very naked, aware of how wet my thighs had become, aware that I wasn't wearing any panties. I smoothed my skirt down with the palms of my hands, but really just paused long anough for everyone to empty out of the dinning room and into the living room ahead of me. Everyone, except Mr. Applegate, who waited for me, holding out his hand signaling I should lead the way. As I passed him he reached out and laid his hand on the small of my back before leaning in very close and whispering in my ear, "I'm not leaving tonight without fucking you."

I shivered and struggled to keep my knees from buckling. It was only the urging of his hand at the small of my back that moved me forward into the living room.

I knew what he wanted, and I wanted him to have it, but honestly I didn't see how. As I took a seat next to him on the love seat (the only place now available) I was uncomfortably close to him. Closer than I had been at dinner, but now no table shielded my hips and thighs. I had to be careful not to cross or uncross my legs, or else I would be liable to give my pastor an free glance up my skirt. I'd be lying if I didn't consider doing it intentionally. Being as worked up as I was, every naughty thought I could think was entering my mind.

Suddenly my mother of all people came to my rescue, although she surely didn't realize it. She said, "Miranda, I think you said you wanted to show Mr. Applegate some of your writing, why don't you take him upstairs and see what he says."

I was left a little dumbstruck. The idea of finding myself alone with him, knowing he was going to fuck me, with my parents downstairs, it was all a bit... overwhelming. Thankfully, Mr. Applegate was much more cool and calm.

"Oh, I don't want to be rude and just disappear with Miranda after you've offered such a lovely meal," he said, but even as he did he stood and looked down at me, offering his hand to help me up.

My mother smiled at the compliment of her cooking, and offered her insistence that Mr. Applegate help me get the most out of college as possible. So it was with trembling hand that I took hold of Mr. Applegate's as I stood, avoiding eye contact with him as I led the way back upstairs to my room.

Mr. Applegate

Even as I followed her upstairs, watching her skirt sway in front of me at eye level, occassionally catching a glimpse of the tops of her stockings, I could feel my cock begin to swell. Miranda, my former student, young enough to be my daughter, had made it clear by handing me her thong what she wanted, and I planned to give it to her.

I stood in her doorway and she stopped midway in her room, facing away from me, too nervous to face me, I suspected.

"Turn around," I commanded, and she obeyed. Slowly she turned back toward me in the doorway, her head was tilted slightly to the left, chin down, and she looked at me like a child in trouble. Her hands were folded in front of her, a tress of dark curls obscured one of her blue eyes. I took a step toward her, and she didn't move except to bite her lower lip.

"Miranda," I said almost sternly, "Come closer." She hesitated for a moment, but then took a step toward me, close enough so that we were almost touching. She lifted her chin to look at me, eyes wide and expectant.

"Do you want to show me your writings right now?" I asked, inhaling the scent of her hair. She shook her head, "No," making her curls jostle in the most adorable way.

"What do you want?" I persisted. She turned her head to the side and avoided my eyes even as her cheeks blushed red.

I took her chin in my hand and turned her face back toward my own. With my fingertips resting on her cheek, I reached my other hand behind her head and held her steady as I leaned down and kissed her, tasting her lips for the first time.

My tongue slipped into the hollow of her mouth as she began to kiss me back in earnest. She let out a soft moan that vibrated against my tongue as my hands slid to her shoulders while we kissed. In a moment I had spun her around and guided her back against the empty space of wall next to her open door. I pressed my body against hers as my mouth trailed from her mouth to her neck.

"But my parents..." she gasped as my hands moved lower, finding the hem of her skirt and sliding up her thighs underneath it.

I ignored her concerns. Truth be told it turned me on knowing they were right downstairs, that the door was open, that we could hear them chatting with Miranda's pastor, that she would have to be quiet no matter how I teased and pleasured her.

I kissed down her chest, mouthing at her breasts through her dress before dropping to my knees in front of her. It had been a long time since I had tasted a 19 year old and I wasn't about to pass the opportunity.

I insinuated my head between her knees, making her spread her legs for me, as she slid a little lower against the wall. Kissing up the inside of her thigh, I pushed her skirt up and out of the way as my mouth climbed higher and higher. I glanced up at her, her no doubt blocking much of my face from her view, but her attention was rapt. Her eyes were fixed upon me, her breathing heavy. I smiled up at her as my lips made contact with the bare flesh of her thighs above the hem of her stocking.

Higher I rose, her scent now overtaking me and driving me forward. A primitive call of pheromones urging me to take this young, ripe girl for my own. As I reached her well trimmed and lightly covered mound, I hovered, letting my breath cool the wetness on her lips.

"Has anyone every tasted you, Miranda?" I asked.

Her flesh was positively quivering in anticipation as she shook her head only slightly, but enough for me to know this was a new experience for her. I thought about teasing her, hovering my mouth over her, inhaling her scent and making her own eagerness seek out my mouth. I thought about it, but when I saw the look on her face (eyes wide, mouth parted in breathless anticipation, somewhere between need and fear) I just couldn't hold back.

I pushed up between her spread thighs and covered her with my mouth, snaking my tongue between the folds of her flesh and lapping at her sweet, tangy taste. My arms wound around her thighs and she sort of slid down into me, her back against the wall, feet on the floor, but rest herself on my mouth.

She let out a bit of a squeal when my tongue ran along her clit, and she quickly covered her own mouth with her hands and looked to the door.

I smiled into her, pleased at the effect I was having. Working my tongue in long slow strokes and short flicks against her wet flesh, sucking her clit into my mouth, I reveled in her taste. She rocked her hips and ground against my mouth and tongue, eventually gripping my head with both hands as she shivered and shook through a massive orgasm, all the while being such a good girl barely making any noise whatsoever, only a slight whimper here, or a low whine there.

When I finally removed my mouth from her, she was little more than a rag doll, overcome with trembling muscles and little spasms that rifled through her young body with all the power of new sensations. I kept my hands on her hips as I stood, and pulled her to me, planting a kiss on her still panting mouth.

"I'm not done with you, Miranda," I whispered, and I pulled her forward from the wall, and laid her across her bed. She laid back, arms slack by her side, legs draped over the side of the bed. Placing a hand on each of her knees I push her legs apart which made her whimper.

Stepping between her now spread legs, I undid the zipper of my pants, freeing my already hard cock. Her eyes went wide, and I reached down and took hold of her hips, dragging her ass to the edge of the bed. As I did, her skirt slid up of its own accord, revealing her clearly to me for the first time. Despite my height, her bed was high enough that I lined up more or less perfectly with her.

I took hold of my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, wetting the head inside her still sensitive folds, until I lined myself up to enter her.

I smiled wickedly down at her and brought my finger to my lips and said, "Shhhh." And she nodded so eagerly, so happy to comply, but still looking so innocent and anxious at what was about to happen. It crossed my mind that she may in fact be a virgin, still, being only 19. No matter, she wouldn't be for long.

I pressed forward into her, and even though she gave way, she was incredibly tight. She bit her lower lip and moaned as she sat up on her elbows to watch my cock slowly disappearing inside of her. Once the crown of my cock disappeared, she relaxed and the rest opened her in one swift push.

"Oh God," she moaned a little too loud as she fell back on the bed and I held myself deep inside, letting her adjust. I could feel momentary spasms as she clenched and relaxed along the length of my shaft impaled within her.

Taking hold of her thighs and holding her in place, I began to rock my hips back and forth, until her own wetness lubricated us enough for me to slide back and forth easily. Head lolled back and her mouth parted and closed in silent moans and squeals as I began fucking her in earnest.

I was glad her room was on the opposite side of the house and not directly above the living room, because while there were ways to keep Miranda quiet, her bed squeaked and groaned with every thrust into her tight, eager cunt. Still, I had already made the calculation in my head. Miranda was a 19 year old college girl, and even though some might think my judgment poor, there was nothing wrong with me fucking her in her bedroom, even if her parents and minister were downstairs. Let them catch us, I thought to myself as I began to pound into the increasingly open Miranda, let them see what their good little girl gets up to in her room.

Almost as if a wish was being granted by some erotic genie, I saw a bit of movement at the door and glanced over too see the minister's wife almost hugging the door frame with eyes rapt on me and Miranda. The look on her face when our eyes met told me there was no need to stop thrusting into the splayed young woman under me.

Miranda

I didn't know what to expect as we climbed the stairs to my room. I was trembling I was so nervous when I turned toward him. I couldn't even look at him for fear of passing out. But I was so incredibly wet I could feel myself between my legs with each step I took.

When he took hold of me and backed me against the wall, I felt my knees start to give way, but he held me up even as he sank down to his knees in front of me. I knew how wet I was, and I was embarrassed to be so obviously eager for him, and when he pushed my skirt up to my waist I caught my own scent, which like, I'd almost never done before and I felt a flood of embarrassment, but he only smiled up at me. Mischievously, like, like you'd imagine the Big Bad Wolf to smile at Red Riding Hood right before he ate her.

God, he was going to eat me. No one had ever done that before. My high school boyfriend said it was gross even though he had no problem cumming in my mouth. I was nervous. What if I tasted bad? Did most girls get this wet for him? No one and nothing else had ever turn me on so much. I was so turned on, everything felt electric, like all I needed was a single touch to explode.

When he finally closed his mouth over me, that's exactly what I did. I felt an orgasm travel through me radiating like a wave from my stomach to my toes and fingers. At least, I thought it was an orgasm since it felt just like I'd made myself feel while masturbating. No guy had ever got me there.

When he kept going, however, I experienced something much more intense, more powerful. I could feel his tongue sliding around inside me, and I noticed my hips were involuntarily bucking against his face. But then a bigger wave, a bigger crash. I felt it coming and had to grab his head with both hands. My legs were mostly useless, and my whole body was resting on his mouth as I leaned against the wall.

And then... stars. I saw stars, my vision actually faded as my body turned into a quivering mass of flesh against his mouth.

I was in a haze and didn't really collect myself until I was laying on my bed and felt him push my thighs apart as he stood between them. I was suddenly very aware, and my heart began racing in anticipation. He had said he was going to fuck me, and here he was, unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock.

I had seen a few before, but I'm not sure I had ever seen one so big. Or, maybe I had, but the thought of it pushing into me... it looked too big for that. I wondered if he knew I was still a virgin. I wondered if he would care. I didn't want to tell him though. I didn't want him to think of me as some silly, inexperienced girl, which I totally was.

And then... oh my god! He push into me and I felt myself stretching open. Since he went slow, it didn't hurt too much, and oh fuck. I had to lean up on my elbows and watch as this man's cock, my former teacher's cock, slipped into me. I remember wondering how it fit in me at all, but then he started rocking back and forth, each small thrust rubbing against my clit as my insides parted for him.

It was too much... I fell back in my bed and just gazed up at him as he started thrusting harder and harder. I moaned and whined, but did my best to keep quiet as he had instructed.

Everyone was downstairs while my teacher fucked me in my bed. The bed I grew up in. The bed I said my prayers in as a kid. The bed I first touched myself in. Now this same bed was seeing me fucked for the first time. The thought made me gush as waves of pleasure washed over me. My eyes rolled back in my head as he grabbed my hips and began pounding hard into me. It was exactly what I didn't know I wanted, and I felt another powerful orgasm building.

I was melting into the overwhelming nature of what was happening. The more I relaxed, the more my body adjusted to him; the more I adjusted to him, the more I melted into into pleasure, growing hazy on my surroundings, forgetting my need to keep quiet and just letting go.

I didn't even notice that someone else was in the room. Didn't notice that she had walked to the edge of the bed where my head lay as a man fucked me for the first time. But I did notice when she ran her hand over my head as if petting me. The touch so soothing as Mr. Applegate's cock continued to stretch me more deeply.

I wasn't nearly as concerned as I should have been at the touch, and when I lazily opened my eyes and saw forced them to focus on the face of my pastor's wife who hovered above me, I think I just smiled softly and moaned. I certainly didn't panic.

"Shhh..." she hushed me with a whisper, "I know, I know... it feels so good having a hard cock inside you doesn't it? Makes you wonder why you waited so long..."

I moaned an affirmation as I felt her cup my upside down face in her hands and lean over and give me the lightest of kisses, before running her hands down the length of my arms and holding onto my hands.

"You're such a pretty girl..." she added, "Just let go and let the feeling wash over you as he uses your body."

I squeezed her hand with mine and bit my lower lip to keep from crying out as an orgasm washed over me and made my whole body spasm.

"Fuck..." Mr. Applegate said allowed as he slowed his pace, "I'm not sure how much longer I can last." He looked at my pastor's wife, "Her tight little pussy is spasming around me, and it's all I can do..."

She looked at him with a crooked little smile. "Oh please don't hold back. I want to see her take whatever you can give." Looking down at me and giving my hand a squeeze, "Besides, I think she likes the idea of being used."

With that Mr. Applegate leaned over me, hooking my legs with his arms and almost folding my flexible young body in half. I was splayed under him, my legs pinned back, and he proceeded to fuck me harder than he had, while my pastor's wife held my hands, almost comforting me, almost pinning me down for him.

"That's it," she whispered, "Fuck this little college girl... take her for all she's worth..."

I began to whine and whimper. I never imagined my first time would be like this. I always figured it would be so awkward, so unpleasant, but I was about to cum again... my pussy getting used so roughly that I was getting sore, but the soreness itself was pushing me over the edge yet again.

I opened my eyes and saw Mr. Applegate's face contort above me. If I were more experienced I would have been impressed by his stamina, by his ability to hold back, but flush with orgasm all I was really aware of was how open I was to him. How much he owned me right now, could use me however he wanted, and that just made me gush more.

"That's it..." I heard my pastor's wife say, "Cum inside her... she needs to know what it feels like to be a woman, to be there for a man in need... Cum inside the little cunt."

Her words were caustic and angry, but also made me shiver in even deeper need. It flashed through my mind that I wasn't on the pill but somehow that thought alone brought on another small orgasm. Fuck. What was wrong with me? I did like being used.

Mr. Applegate

I hadn't intended to cum inside Miranda, but with that bitch the Pastor's wife encouraging me, and Miranda's doe eyed orgasms staring up at me, the perversity of it just overtook me. I started slamming into Miranda as hard as I could, holding her down with her knees touching her shoulders. Her cunt angled perfectly for my thick cock to reach as deep as it would go.

I heard the older woman whispering in my ear, "Use her, take her, ruin her," like the devil on my shoulder, telling me to savor this tight young cunt, reminding me how many years it had been since I fucked a college girl. She gave my id voice; she was the devil on my shoulder. No angels were anywhere to be found.