The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda was doing her best to keep quiet, but this had the effect of her letting out rag doll like squeaks with every deep, hard thrust. The sound drove me crazy with lust, and I felt my cock swell as my balls tightened.

I was damn near feral. I understood the need of male animals to give dominance bites to the necks of their mates. I wanted Miranda as passive and open as possible. Fuck... thrusting harder and harder, until finally, I just exploded deep inside her, holding myself against her cervix as I empty myself of jet after jet of cum.

The pastor's wife hissed, "Yes... Yes..." as I unloaded in the young woman. She may have been touching herself under her skirt as she watched, but I was lost in my own world, cumming so hard I almost blacked out.

The sound of heavy panting filled the room, and my senses began to return to me. I released Miranda's legs and stood up on shaky legs next to the bed. My cock, amazingly still swollen, slipped from the well used, formerly virgin cunt, and a rush of my semen poured from her as I did and spilled onto the sheets and floor.

The pastor's wife had leaned forward to watch this, and stared wide eyed between the young woman's legs. Filled with a sudden anger at the older woman, as if she could just come in and direct the show, I reached forward and took a fistful of her read hair and pulled her forward until she lay across the bed in the opposite direction of Miranda. I stepped to her and pressed my cock to her lips, covered as it was in both mine and Miranda's fluids.

She looked up at me in shock at suddenly being the focus of my aggression, but dutifully, and a bit eagerly, began cleaning my cock with moans of pleasure, Until she looked up at me and licked her lips clean.

"You two taste good together," she said as she stood and smoothed her skirt down her thighs. "Pastor John will wonder what has me all worked up when we get home," she gave an impish grin, "I wonder what I'll tell him."

She walked toward the door, turning just long enough to check her look in Miranda's vanity mirror. She glanced at me over her shoulder as she wiped the smallest dollop of cum from her lips, and then she left.

I slid my cock back in my pants and helped Miranda up, she was still trembling and her hair and face signaled what we had been doing.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't imagine it going like that, I lost control."

She looked at me with a kind of bewildered look, and then threw herself at me, pressing her mouth to mine and sliding her tongue between my lips.

I pulled away long enough to ask, "So you're okay?" And she nodded before kissing me some more.

Eventually I pulled myself away and told her that I was going to go home, and she nodded.

As I turned to leave I heard her small voice say after me, "Mr. Applegate?"

"Yes, Miranda?" I asked turning back toward her.

"You should come visit me at college."

I smiled broadly. "I'd like that, Miranda. I'd like that a lot."