The Director

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes!" I moaned. "Make it all better." I was practically pleading.

SMACK! The paddle struck my butt again. And once more Barbara relieved the sting with her soft caress.

"More?" she questioned me.

"More!" I openly begged.

"Just once," she replied and battered my other cheek.

As the sounded faded I felt a different and superbly more intense sensation against my tender flesh. Barbara was soothing my fiery skin with an ice cube. It was a whole new dimension of bliss. The cool water from the melting cub ran down the back of my thigh tickling my skin. I groaned loudly again.

"Now you know," Barbara kissed my upturned rear and began loosening the arm restraints."You know how badly I need relief. How much it will hurt not to get it." She un-did the last buckle. "And how good it will feel."

I was free and knelt upright in the bed next to her. I knew that my butt was bright red from her spanking and that it was clearly visible to the camera's lens. The pain from the paddling simmered off of me and it spurred me on. I took Barbara's jaw firmly in my hand and pulled her face toward me. With my lips inches from her I said simply, "Yes," then kissed her deeply.

We held that kiss for a very long moment. Our tongues swirled in each other's mouths, repeatedly thrusting in and out, exploring every surface. Our saliva melded and trickled out from the edges of our lips and ran in small streams down our necks. It was one of the most intensely erotic kisses that we'd ever shared.

At last we pulled apart. I wrapped one hand into her long blonde hair and pulled her head back, exposing the soft flesh of her neck. Barbara had made it very clear how she wanted me to quench her unbridled lust. I pulled her off her knees and down onto the bed.

She groaned dramatically as she flopped back onto the sheets under me. "Yessss! Take me!" She flung her hands up over her head.

I knelt over her, one hand still entwined in her hair. I pulled her head to the side and wrapped my fingers around her throat. "You are mine." I tightened my grip slightly.

Her eyes rolled back and her skin flushed red with passion.

"There's not a part of you that I don't love to touch. That I will touch." I let my hands drift down across her breasts. "Roll over," I ordered.

Barbara rolled onto her stomach. The curve of her butt cheeks was accentuated by the thin leather straps of her costume.

I yanked at the ties holding her outfit together until they all came loose. I pulled off the flimsy costume, fully exposing her, and threw it on the floor, careful not to hit the camera.

"So beautiful, so perfect," I said stroking my fingernails up and down the center of her spine from her head to the top of her butt crack. Bright red lines flushed on her skin.

"Unnnh," Barbara grunted and wriggled in pleasure.

"There's not a spot that I'm going to leave untouched," I said mimicking her earlier instructions to me. "Get onto your knees." I scratched my nails over her rear and down onto the backs of her thighs, leaving more tracks of passion on her skin.

Barbara did as I said and rose so that her legs were tucked under her. Her breathing sped up in anticipation of what might come.

I pushed her head down. I'm sure that she thought I was going to paddle her rear as she had done mine, but that's not what was on my mind. I let my hands drift down over her upturned cheeks. "I want you to feel me everywhere on you," I said and then slowly ran my finger down the cleft of her butt and dragged it across the perfect pucker of her rosebud.

Barbara gasped as my finger stroked the rim of her anus. I could see and feel it contract at my touch, then relax, exposing more of her delicate tissue. Reflexively she rocked her hips back to my hand.

"I love every part of you. You are beautiful everywhere, and I want you to feel everything everywhere." I scraped a fingernail along the inside of her sensitive cleft and then followed that with a soothing caress.

She shuddered. "Oh my god that feels so good."

"I know my love. I know it does." Making sure that her head was still down, I picked up an ice cube from the same glass she'd used. I held it tightly in my hand just above the very top of the valley leading down to where my fingers continued to stroke her anus. My grip rapidly thawed the ice, and the first drops of the melted water landed exactly where I wanted them to, right in the middle of her crack. The frigid water began slowly running downward.

Once more Barbara called out, "Oh god!" And she wailed it over and over as the cold droplets trickled to the rim of her alluring anus.

The next drops I sent landed right on her opening. She tensed. I knew that the freezing cold water was a shock to her, just as the slap of the paddle had been to me. So immediately after the water hit, I soothed and warmed her by blowing warm air onto her rosebud. Barbara relaxed with a sigh of relief as my breath thawed her.

"Oh!" she called out at the mixed sensations.

I knew the feeling and recognized how she enjoyed it, just as I had enjoyed mine moments before.

"More?" I queried.

"Oh god yes!" It was her turn to beg.

I did it again before she finished her plea.

Barbara convulsed then collapsed onto the bed unable to stand it anymore.

I laid myself over her pressing myself and my rigid cock against her. I put my mouth next to her ear and breathed lustfully into her. "I love every part of you intensely". I stayed there for just a moment, allowing her to catch her breath, but not relax too much. "Roll over. I want the rest of you."

As Barbara moved I could see a large wet spot on the sheets. It was more than what a few drops of water from a melting ice cube might leave. Her pussy was dripping wet.

I knelt opposite the camera so that my body didn't block it's view. I rose up on my knees and took off the vest. "You look so beautiful," I said.

She arched her back and once more threw her arms up over her head silently inviting me to have my way with her as she had so explicitly detailed earlier.

I reached for her foot and ran my hands up over her instep. I knew the reaction I'd get.

Barbara lurched at my touch. "Unnh!" The bed creaked.

I did it again, not stopping at her instep, running my hands all the way up the inside of her leg toward her swelling pussy.

She groaned and spread her legs wide.

"Yes babe. I'm coming there," I whispered loud enough for her and the camera to hear. My fingers just brushed so close to that magical spot where her thigh joins her crotch as my hands continued up over her pelvis and onto the flat of her stomach. I traced over the arch of her pelvic bone down toward the tiny tuft of pubic hair that was just above her otherwise bare pussy. My fingers slid into and tugged at the sparse hair. Heat radiated off her.

Barbara groaned, frustrated with my tease and rocked her hips up to me.

"Touch me everywhere," she'd demanded. So I ran my fingers up over her belly button and onto her chest. I circled my hands around her breasts caressing them before swirling my palms and fingers over her broad areolas.

Her nipples responded beautifully to my touch. In moments they were both standing tall, tightly dimpled, wonderfully hard and erect.

I ran my fingers around each tight point several times before grasping them both. Gently at first, I tugged, eliciting more moans from my beloved. Then with increasing pressure I pinched and pulled over and over, making more and more blood flow in to them until they grew even taller and harder.

Barbara gasped and writhed, repeatedly arching her back and forcing her breasts against my hands. "Oh, oh. Yes, yes," she said with each new and harder provocation from me.

She wanted more. She'd told me so. I picked up another ice cube and held it over her letting it melt, until drops of icy cold liquid fell onto her rigid nipple.

"Holy shi..," she began to shout. Before she was able to finish her expletive I dropped my lips onto her breast and covered it with my mouth. Just as I'd done to her rosebud, I used my warmth to soothe away the shock of the intense cold.

Barbara groaned .

I held my mouth against her left areola letting my heat sink into her. Then suckled gently on her nipple circling it with my tongue. Faster and faster my tongue flew over her. Harder and harder I pulled on her until at last I trapped her nipple between my teeth and bit gently.

"Fuck!" Barbara exclaimed panting.

I knew it was an expression of pleasure; pleasure from pain in just the right proportion. I tugged again at her nipple with my teeth, biting ever so slightly harder.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me into her, forcing me tighter against her flesh, wordlessly commanding me to satisfy her more.

I let go of her then quickly locked my mouth over her other areola and nipple, and sucked hard, pulling as much of her as I could into my mouth while I flicked my tongue across her swollen nipple. I held her that way for a long time, until I ran out of breath. "I really love your tits," I said at last.

Barbara slowly relaxed. "I can see that you do. And I hope that you love the rest of me just as well."

"I can't wait to show you." I moved between her legs.

She smiled at me. "Please, by all means, show me."

I pushed her legs wide apart, grabbed her hips with both hands and roughly dragged her toward the edge of the bed, closer to the video set up. Barbara smiled and offered no resistance as I positioned her directly in front of the camera. Her engorged lips were ruby red, pouting, and glistening wet, soaked with her juices. It was a magnificent picture that I knew the camera was recording. I stroked the soft flesh where her thighs blended into her crotch.

She began rocking her hips up and down, moaning.

"I really love your pussy," I said stroking my hand closer and closer to her puffy labia. "I want to show you how much I do." I just barely touched the wet edge of her lips. "Would you like me to show you?" I teased.

Barbara panted.

"Answer me."

She shuddered hard. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I pressed against her more firmly. "I want to please you so much. I want you to feel my mouth, feel my lips, feel my tongue." I kept stroking her. "But you promised me something, didn't you?"

"Anything!"

"Will you give me what you promised, what I want? Will you give me your sweet cum?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She sounded desperate.

I brushed my lips ever so slightly across her labia, barely making contact.

She shook hard. The bed rattled.

I kissed the spot where her thigh, crotch and butt join together, savoring the creamy warmth of her soft flesh against my lips. I loved touching her and pleasing her with my mouth, but even more so with my tongue. I licked her skin. It tasted of sweat, pheromones, and the musk of her pussy. It tasted of passion, and lust. Her pussy lips were unbelievably swollen, red, and glistening wet. I could almost see them throb with her racing pulse. Juices poured out her across her skin and into the sheets below adding to the puddle already there. It was overpowering. I couldn't hold back, I didn't want to. I put my tongue on the lower edge of her labia and quickly ran it up the full length, wriggling the tip between her lips as I went.

"Unnnh!" Barbara groaned and bucked. The headboard banged against the wall.

"You taste so good. I want more," I grasped her labia with my lips and sucked it into my mouth, running my tongue up and down. With each stroke I slipped myself farther into her.

"I still want more. I want it all." I pushed my tongue in deeper.

"Take it! Take me! Take everything!" There was desperation in her voice.

"Your wish is my command." I slid my finger into her, across the roof of her tight tunnel raking across her rough g-spot. She was tight and wet and hot.

"More," echoed in my head. I pushed in a second finger, filling and stretching her farther.

Barbara moaned loudly.

"More," my brain said again hearing her unspoken demand in chorus with mine. I returned my lips to her pussy and began licking furiously. Pussy juices poured out like I'd never seen. My thrusting fingers made a wet, squishing sound.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes!" Barbara chanted.

I drove the tip of my tongue onto her clit.

Another guttural scream burst out of her and she drove her hips repeatedly into my face. The bed shook and rattled in time with her thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum!" she shouted.

"Cum for me. Cum for your camera," I said.

Seconds after her declaration, Barbara exploded. She threw her hips up against my mouth, and ground herself into me hard enough that my lips hurt. Her pussy clenched over my fingers like a vice as I kept pumping into her. Her watery essence poured out of her in buckets as she'd promised. I lapped and sucked furiously, but there was no way I could keep up with the flood. It ran over my chin, down my neck and into a puddle onto the already soaking wet sheets.

It felt as if her orgasm lasted for hours. Gradually her muscles relaxed and I slowed my tongue and finger movements. Her climax faded and she fell back onto the bed. I withdrew my fingers and rested my head against her thigh. I watched as the last trickle of her cum dribbled out of her pussy. It was beautiful.

"Holy shit!" Barbara gasped recovering. "That was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it," I gingerly caressed her swollen labia.

She purred and shuddered at my touch.

"Did I please you the way you wanted?"

"Hell yes!" she exclaimed. "But I'm not finished," she said.

"Really? You need more from me?" I asked.

"Yes and I'm going to take it." Barbara put one foot on my shoulder, pushed me away from her, and started to rise up. A soft but insistent beeping sound stopped her. We both paused, not sure what it was and where it was coming from.

"The camera," Barbara said. "I need to change the memory card. Don't you dare move while I put a new one in. I'm not going to miss getting this." Her tone was filled with foreboding and promise.

After finishing with the camera, Barbara turned to me and said, "I liked you spread out on the bed." She hooked her finger into the ring on the leather wrist band that was still strapped to me and gave it a strong tug. Her message was clear: I'm back in control now. Her eyes blazed with passion.

I was immediately enraptured and laid down on the bed as she'd instructed.

Barbara glanced over at the camera, then back at me. She adjusted it slightly then stood over me for a moment gazing down, smiling. Once more our incredible connection buzzed. I felt her passion, her desire, her love for me.

She reached for the straps hinging from the bed posts and one by one began attaching them to my wrists and ankles. In a moment I was once again spread-eagle on the bed, restrained. "You look positively delicious like that." Barbara ran her hands over my chest and stomach, then down over my rigid cock straining against the fabric of my skimpy g-string.

I pulsated and twitched at her touch.

"Oh my," she said. "You are just as excited as you were before." Her fingers massaged the tip of my cock through the cloth which was wet with my pre-cum. "I promised that you would get what you need." She kept stroking me. "But first I think you need to get out of these. You look so constrained, so uncomfortable." Barbara tugged at the tight g-string.

My engorged cock stretched the skimpy underwear beyond its usual capacity. I was indeed uncomfortably bound by the taut fabric.

Barbara pulled at the cloth, trying to stretch it over my pole. "Hmmm, this just isn't going to work is it?" There was a gleam in her eyes and I knew that she had something in mind. She straddled me.

I could feel her wetness against my stomach. My cock throbbed again.

"I know just what to do." She rose up onto her knees and leaned over to her bedside table.

I could see her still very wet pussy, but I couldn't see what she was reaching for.

"This will do quite nicely," she held up a switchblade knife and flicked it open with a loud snap. The sliver blade gleamed in the light as she twisted it dramatically back and forth.

My heart sped up.

Barbara locked eyes with me. I knew what she was thinking: "Trust me." It was both a directive and a question.

My silent reply was, "Yes my love. Yes."

Barbara moved between my spread legs. "Hold still. I will free your wonderful dick - for the both of us." She slid the blade under one edge of the fabric.

I could feel the steel, threateningly hard and cold. With agonizing slowness she eased the metal over me. The point of the blade just barely skimmed the hypersensitive skin of my groin. The flat part of the knife grazed across my right testicle. The finely honed edge parted the fabric effortlessly. My heart raced.

She did the same thing with her knife on the other side of the g-string.

My aching, turgid rod burst free. Without the constricting underwear, even more blood rushed into my cock. I had never felt so big and so hard. My unencumbered erection swayed and pulsated in time with my pounding heartbeat.

"Yesss!" Barbara exclaimed. She traced her fingers over the bulging veins and ridges of my pole. She grasped the shreds of the g-string and pulled the ruined underwear off leaving me fully exposed.

Cool air wafted over my exposed, hair-free genitals. My balls surged and more pre-cum leaked out adding to the small puddle that had already accumulated on me.

"My, my. You are practically bursting, aren't you?" Barbara said rhetorically. She touched the wet tip of my cock and drew a bead of liquid down its length with her finger.

I moaned.

With her other hand she carefully swirled the tip of the knife through the pool of pre-cum that had collected on my nearly hairless pubic area.

The sharp tip of the blade scraped against me. I held my breath, not daring to move, savoring the feel of the cold metal against my hot skin and thrill of danger in the point of the switchblade pressed against my most sensitive area.

"You need relief don't you?" Barbara teased as she continued toying with the knife. She drew the flat edge across my testicles.

I gasped, but stayed frozen, as my balls surged again.

"Answer me," Barbara said calmly. She pulled the back, dull edge of the knife blade up over my scrotum.

"Yes! Yes!" I called out. I was breathing hard. My head was spinning. But I didn't move.

"You want relief don't you?" She ran the back of the stiletto up the length of my cock.

I answered immediately. "Yes!" I said.

"Good. Because I am your relief." Barbara leaned away from me, holding up the knife, then put it onto the nightstand. "And I will give you the relief you want," She dragged her nails sensuously down my chest, over my stomach stopping at the base of my cock. "But not just yet."

The feel of her sharp nails raking across my skin coming right after she'd teased me with the switchblade, was like electricity. With the risk from the sharp blade gone, I shook violently and arched up toward her, pulling hard against the restraints. The bed creaked loudly. I saw Barbara smile at my noisy reaction.

"I want something first." She shifted positions and knelt beside me, opposite the camera. She lowered her head toward my inflamed cock. Her lips were just above my tender skin.

I could feel her breath on me.

"I want your dick in my mouth," she blew across the damp tip of my cock, then let a tiny drop of saliva escape her lips and fall onto me.

I groaned and once more spasmed at her stimulation. I jerked against the restraints making the headboard knock against the wall. It was exactly the response that I knew she wanted.

Barbara stroked my cock and balls. "Would you like that? Would you like to fill my mouth with your big dick?"