The Director

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need any prompting. "Yes! Yes! Stuff you mouth full with my cock!" I called.

Before I got all the words out, Barbara grasped my balls with one hand and wrapped her other around the base of my rigid pole. She lowered her mouth and wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock. For a second she stayed that way, then she simultaneously pulled with one hand and pushed with the other forcing the full length of my swollen shaft deep into her mouth.

I groaned and pulled hard against the restraints. The tip of my rigid penis hit the back of her throat at the same time she squeezed my sac hard. I almost exploded, but she released me just before my surging climax hit.

Barbara lifted her head. A stream of her warm salvia dripped from her lips as she smiled. "Not yet. I've got plans for you."

I was gasping for air, trying to recover.

"I'm going to devour your dick and let you enjoy my hot, wet mouth on you. Then after I'm finished, you're going to thrust your hard cock in and out of my pussy until I feel you explode in me." Barbara was rubbing her fingers over my wet pole as she explicitly described what she wanted. "Would that be okay with you?" She flicked her tongue across the tip of my cock. "Well, would it?"

I knew that Barbara wanted a big, dramatic reaction from me. "Fuck yes!" I said hauling on the leather straps so that the bed creaked and groaned again.

"Good. Because that's what I'm gonna do whether you like it or not."

I don't know how long Barbara deliciously tortured me with her mouth. I do know that I loved every second of it. And just like she'd told me to do at the outset of our porn movie tryst, I dramatically thrust up and down, and rattled the bed as I thrashed against the restraints. I didn't hold back verbally either. Over and over I cried out her name and called to heaven as she repeatedly brought me to the brink of orgasmic release only to back away before I exploded.

I was sweating and panting when Barbara finally lifted her mouth off me. "I want your cock in me now!" she exclaimed as she quickly unbuckled my restraints. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!" she said and got onto all fours carefully positioning herself on the bed at an angle to the camera.

I scrambled behind her beautiful upturned rear. Her pussy lips were still puffy and swollen, engorged and dripping wet with her lust.

"Fuck me now!" she called out again and rocked herself back toward me.

I gripped her waist with one hand. With the other, I positioned the tip of my aching cock at her entrance then rocked forward hard. At the same time I pulled her hips back toward me. My pelvis slammed into her butt as I stabbed into her. There was nothing gentle to it.

"Oooh," Barbara threw her head back as my full length penetrated her.

I grabbed both of her hips and pulled harder, forcing myself even deeper into her.

"Yesss!" she hissed loudly.

I withdrew slowly, almost all the way out then began easing back in.

"Harder!" she called out. "Fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me 'til I feel you explode." Her need, her lust was obvious.

Once again I drove myself into her until my skin slapped against her butt cheeks.

"More!" was her one word guttural directive.

I set up a quick and punishing rhythm, thrusting in and out of my beloved. I yanked hard on her hips and pushed forcefully so that my pelvic bone bashed against her with each stroke. The room filled with the sound of our skin smacking together and our grunts and groans. The bed creaked loudly and the headboard banged against the wall. It was hard, aggressive, and passionate sex. And it was fantastic.

For whatever reason, that night I was able to last far longer without climaxing than I ever had before. We fucked furiously like that for many long minutes until, over the noise of our bonding, I heard Barbara cry out, "Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum again! Cum with me! Oh, oh cum with me!" She ground back against me even harder.

I met her, and thrust forward as hard as I could. All of my built up tension let go at once. Cum rushed up from my balls and through my steel-hard cock, exploding out of me in an incredible orgasmic release. It felt as if a dam had burst and an tsunami of semen was jetting out of me. At the same time Barbara's pussy clamped down hard on my cock as her own climax hit her. Her warm juices flooded over my balls mimicking my own ejaculation. Each time cum spewed out of me Barbara squealed in pleasure and I felt her spasm hard around my cock as more juices flowed out of her. Again and again cum poured out of us both. It was the most incredible orgasm I'd ever experienced.

We stayed locked tightly against each other as our mutual climaxes swept over us. With insistent, but gradually weakening intensity, we pushed against each other until we were both completely spent. At last we collapsed together onto the bed in a wet, sweaty heap.

"Oh my god. That was incredible," we said in unison and laughed at our synchronicity.

My cock shrank and slid out of Barbara's pussy followed by a trickle of our intermingled cum. "Yes it was," we said once more at the same time, chuckling again.

Barbara curled into a ball on her side. I wrapped myself around her. We both sighed ... tired, satisfied. Our hearts slowed and our breathing gradually transitioned from pants to deep, coordinated breaths. We stayed like that for a long time, basking in the glow of our amazing sexual union.

"I love you," I whispered in Barbara's ear.

"I love you too," she responded with deep sigh.

I felt her pulse pick up.

"I can't wait to see the video," she said.

"Me too," I answered. My eyes began to sag as exhaustion from our carnal efforts crept up on me.

"I can't wait to get it edited. Highlight the best parts. Maybe add some touch ups or enhancements." The excitement in her voice was obvious. "I've got this great program that I've been playing with. I can do the most amazing things with it. You will love it." Her words spilled out in a rush.

Sleep began to overwhelmed me. I felt the bed rock as Barbara eased out of my arms. My last conscious thought before my eyelids slammed shut was, "I wonder what she's up to now?"