All Comments on 'The Director of Buenos-Aries Ch. 03'

by FINC

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
signed, sealed and delivered

Once again -i have enjoyed reading your excellent stories, this one is particular good story and only in 3 chapters. you always manage to combine a story line with some very hot nasty sex sceen which are well written.

sweetdarknesssweetdarknessover 17 years ago
as usual

Well you have done it again. As usual you have created a wonderfully nasty story that I just couldnt put done. You have an amazing gift. Wish I had just half of your talent. Keep it up cant wait to read what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Farts Are Dirty Sounds Indeed!

Just love this humiliation scene In a high school mistress tone she snapped a reply.

"You filthy little man how dare you..."

Immediately dial turned again this time to 2 and Lara felt her breasts inflate her spine convulse her ass fart as she jerked on her rope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Huumm, great idea to kidnap a tourist from another country and force her to make porn videos, she isn't going to stay in the country too long and hardly is going to complain to the authorities. I just wish they had kidnapped me and forced me to make tranny porn videos when I was in Cancun, Mexico, just like Lara.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Extremely hot

I dream of being taken and used for perverted videos, I am cumming as I Finnish this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Great story mate. I thought maybe you should carry the story on with the next girl and reference Lara in it every now and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome story!

I just wish you had said what happened to her. Was she killed? Was she again abducted and forced into slavery? Was she found? Did she return home and has managed to continue her life? Did she return home and wind up in a mental institution?

I just kind of dislike stories where there are so many loose ends left behind; so many questions left unanswered. Still, a very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent work

I concur with the sentiment about follow ups and even prequels;

What happened to Lara, after being passed around as a fuck doll for several days by gangs of youths. But they tire of her as she begs for more cock. They kick her out and she gets picked up by local police after a few more days police custody doing community service relieving the police stress. Eventually she is turned over to the British embassy after they inquire on behalf of her fiancé and family.

Once home she tells no one of her ordeal, secretly going to a therapist. She is dismayed to discover that she is unable to get off with the tender lovemaking with her fiancé, but she fakes it and marries any way despite being an unfulfilled rough sex addict. A few years go by and Lara has started returning to normal when a new student recognizes her from her video. He found it in his deceased uncles belongings and has wore his dick out jacking off to it. He uses it as leverage to get Miss Laura to have sex with him. It isn't long before he shares it with other blokes in his classes to make new mates. At first Lara is distraught, but being blackmailed is the kind of kink she's needed. So despite being appalled at what's she's forced to do, Lara can't get enough and craves the depravity. So much so she agrees to help the boys make playthings of other sexy teachers, her sister and sister-in-laws and even her lesbian therapist.

Of course it would be fun to see what happens after our Kiwi guide delivers the sexy stewardess, or hear the story of the Yanks turn to the dark side with that sweet embassy secretary, or any other possible scenarios.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous