The Director of Buenos-Aries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,704 Followers

Lara hands grip the toilet rim her moans deep and gargling. It sounded as if the fluid would pour up out of her throat.

Then it was time to remove it from her butt.

The tube came out of her ass the voice over silent. Then there was a cheer and a zoom in as her anus started to belch the watery contents onto the tiled floor. Fat fingers spread her cheeks and she groaned in horror as this loosened her muscles more it increased to a dirty sounding spray. Her anal contents released with such gusto it looked like she was jet propelled.

"Uggghhh no please!"

As her water display subsided she was snapped out of her self-pity by hard slaps on her rear; the men punishing her for such naughty behaviour. Suddenly the view began to bob and sway as the cameraman removed the recorder from steady tripod.

It was time to move sets.

The Yank was pulling Lara by her hair back into the bedroom. The beautiful woman hurried to keep up shoulder bowed ass getting a few swipes from the following brother.

In his darkened room the Kiwi groaned under his breath. He remembered how sexy and cute she had been in the bar, a little cautious of him too. It had been a challenge to get her interested. But in the end he'd delivered her on time and on target; straight into their clutches. As he stroked his cock he glanced at the picture wall. There was series of shots showing Lara about town, in bars etc. He always did his homework well. Overlaid were new pics of a sultry brunette airhostess. His timetable told him she'd be back in Argentina in 4 weeks.

"He groaned again thinking of his next actress. But that was in the future he still had this one to admire.

Back on the video the big glistening Yank pressed Lara upright against the wall, the woman pushing her hands back onto the wallpaper as she faced him.

His big hairless cock was waving against her thigh and the camera panned down as he used his powerful bicep arms to spread her thighs. Lara looked down over her heaving chest her long nailed fingers touching her own labia easing the man's entry.

"Slow please ughhhhhhhh!"

His cock head found the entrance and immediately he thrust into her Lara grunting her hips lifting. His hands gripped under her thighs onto her ass raising the nubile busty woman. She in turn hooked her legs around his wide girth pressing her shoulders against the wall as he began to thunder up inside her at breakneck speed.

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

The humping noise was of flesh on flesh mixed with a constant thumping, as her butt hammered the partition wall. She was grunting with each stroke her feet locked together behind his frame slapping down on his car size ass.

The filthy video image circled his standing thrusting body, Lara's nails biting into his shoulders her body pounded against the wall with each forward rut of his cock. Her hands gripped his baggy hood tugging down and the big man took this as a cue to pound harder her sweaty big ass slamming against the wall.

Lara's pink lips glistened her face one of gritted exertion. She wasn't speaking just grunting loud yelping bleats of release, the man's cock hitting so deep she felt he was trying to nail her to the wall.

Suddenly there were noises from next door; the occupants hammering back on the wall in protest the forced fucking disturbing their afternoon. As the Yank continued to grind up her the brother hit back onto the wallpaper with his fists ranting in Spanish not amused by the neighbours angry complaint.

Her head fell onto the American shoulder her mouth open and she made retching noises in time with his upward fucks.

Satisfied he'd nailed her to the limit he pulled her from the wall and still hooked around his waist turned and dropped her onto the bed, the camera showing his long slong slip from her like a wet massive hotdog.

Lara only has a moment to lift her body before both men forced her into a tight kneeling position both angling hard cocks at her mouth.

The voice of the director spoke. "Show us what you love to do with your school class."

"Open bitch!" The Yank ordered, the hooded brother grabbing her long blonde mane in a ball behind her head pushing her lips towards the rampant heads.

Lara looked surprise then struggled then tried harder as both cock heads pressed at her beautiful open mouth.

The director could be heard coaching and commenting on the shots like a whispering voice over the chaos. "Good, good that's it yes...over a bit...now push in...yes."

The hot teachers eyes seemed to cross her nostrils flaring as both long members entered into her mouth side by side.

She was gagging her face one of concentrated effort both cocks fighting to thrust the deepest. They pressed heads inside appearing to flick at each other one pushing over the other her cheeks bulging on both sides like she was giving a full hearty blow on a trombone.

The slurping noises were deep and stomach churning so much saliva slipping from her lips it looked like she had missed her mouth with a full bottle of beer.

In the video her eyes looked wild and disbelieving; looking straight into the camera the horror of filming it evident.

"Come on her," the whispering voice said and the Yank pulled from her lips his hand began to jerk his cock.

Lara lifted her head upwards as the brother's cock reluctantly sprang from her mouth. He took it in one hand climbing on the bed getting behind her for awaiting his orders for a doggie fuck.

"Sit up!" the Yank shouted his hand becoming a blur on his deep pink cock.

The brother slapped her ass and Lara bucked upright her tits out; squeeze together by her locked upright arms.

"Push them tighter together bitch," the director said in his disembodied voice and his viewfinder closed in on two glistening prize buns a deep dark valley forming between them.

You could see the chin of the hooded brother as he whispered in her ear telling her what to say and seconds latter the sweet gasping voice of Lara encouraged the imminent explosion over her.

"Oh please mister." She groaned then added with a little effort," cover me. I want it all over my big juicy tits!"

The Yanks timing was excellent for as her words trailed off he began to pump with extravagant hip movements.

The come flew like a fire extinguisher, the white juice covering her sore big nipples, strands dripping down from teats like Christmas tinsel. In a few jerking moments her big bouncy jugs were awash with glistening deposit a disgusted yelp from Lara as a particularly thick mucus like glob spattered on her right tits.

She had only moments to put her hands up to touch the wet domes before she stiffened. The hooded brother was climbing onto her doggie rear pushing inside her.

Watching the film in his dark room the Kiwis hand was frantically tugging his cock. He was near climax. "Oh shit what next?" He thought as the camera was fixed back on the tripod the director, hood wearing with his dirty vest coming into view.

Although she was been fucked doggie the picture frame was of her shoulders and head and the directors big bruised cock pushed into her mouth.

"Now suck papa bitch!" He taunted in delight.

Lara was choking with the length in her mouth and grunting with the length up her pussy.She was been spit-roasted the mens cocks the skewers.

The director's cock slipped out and the busty teachers gawped in confusion as the Yank closed in. His hand gripped her hair jerking her head back his limp cock in his other hand.

"Shit!" the Kiwi said aloud this was it he couldn't hold on anymore.

On the screen Lara spluttered and made a gargled cry the Americans limp cock releasing a stream of piss onto her tounge. His cock was inside her mouth his pelvis pressed against her cheek as urine begun to spill over her chin. As he withdrew she convulsed, her mouth retching the dirty contents out. But in that moment, as she opened her mouth the directors cock launched like a missile down her throat.

The Kiwi's hand suddenly turned white his cock ejecting up and over him as he watched this sexy girl he had baited and lured. Her big lips bubbled with piss the ramming cock making her swallow and spew urine at the same time.

"No you dirty fuckkkkks!" Moaned the watching man as his red raw tool spat its last load.

Back in the film the director withdrew his cock slapping her face the piss dripping from her lips her body still in constant motion as his brother rode her from behind.

There were more questions and she nodded at each one, some after a quick slap.

"You dirty bitch; is that tasty?"

"Bigger than a boys cock?"

"Too much? Too fucking big bitch?"

Lara was now on all fours the brother riding her like a pony hand holding her hair to steady himself. The bed rattled and shook as he rocked into her his cock stabbing straight plugging her full.

The viewing Kiwi pushed his sticky cock back in his pants and pressed the fast-forward.

The picture became triple layered the figures doing a crazy high-speed dance.

The director fucking her from the rear.

Then the brother again.

Then the director again pressing her head onto the sheet as he hammered with all his might, it was near the end and the Kiwi hit the play button again.

Lara fell onto her back both men kneeling over her, pushing their cocks to her nose and blinking eyes. The come began to spit from both as in unison they emptied over her face. Once again her strong features dripped with semen the stuff like a veil of slime her mouth opening to catch a breath the veil looking like she had the plastic back over her until the thin come blanket split open the contents dropping into her mouth.

The exhausted satisfied men pulled her upright to face the camera. Her face was like a clowns makeup gone wrong. Big patches of white skin; caked in men's deposit her eyes blackened at the rims as her eye-liner ran.

"What do you say?" Barked the Yank.

"Th-thank you," groaned the ravished backpacker.

She suddenly stiffened and screamed as she saw something out of shot. The Kiwi watched in horror as on the video she struggled as the big bulk of the Yank came into view.

He had a hypodermic syringe in his hand and the viewing man gulped as they injected her. Within seconds the Lara was limp.

The scene faded out then slowly reappeared.

The men were in a car bodies pressed against the lens arms against windows as the vehicle streaked through hot nighttime streets. The face of Lara could be seen bright lipstick on, her eyes amateurishly done with massacre. She was wearing a tight hot little pink t-shirt and her denim shorts. Her eyes looked dull her mouth foaming a little and as the car stopped you could see she was drugged to a delirious state.

The men were clothed and unmasked now but their faces never came into view. Instead the film recorded the long legs of Lara sprawling out of the car; high heel sandals making her teeter like a falling tree.

The men pushed her away from them and her arm reached out as she staggered to the sidewalk. Around were the oppressive noises of the slums nightlife; music, cars, shouting men etc. On the video you could already hear the cat calls from passing youths.

As the ravage beauty now resembling some lady-boy whore staggered down the alley the shot focused on her great ass. The denim jeans had been ripped away at the back showing two rubbing ass cheeks. Across one sexy rear bun was written 'FUCK' and across the other the words 'HERE'; both in big red pen.

As Lara stumbled away, drugged, disorientated and dressed for the enjoyment of the perverted the picture faded to black and the words 'The director of Buenos-Aries' appeared.

The Kiwi grinned then swigged his beer, his hairy chest glistening with the effort of masturbation and the effect of the hot evening air.

"Good luck honey," he said raising the bottle in salute.

He much preferred it this way. The Yank had as many secrets as perversions and he wondered how many months or even years he would be able to gleam knowledge from this rogue CIA operative; now that he had a "relationship." If he could avoid it his plans didn't need to involve murder. Questions were never asked in his business, it was the way things were done. But even the police would act on dumped bodies and if that happened he'd be on his own.

"I wonder if she's found her way back," he thought to himself. "Maybe she just woke up a few days latter used and abused by the street and got the next flight out."

He certainly knew that no incident of abduction had been reported to the police. He knew that for certain. As the security attaché for the British embassy and a member of MI6 he had developed many ways to acquire as well as to hide information within this chaotic and vibrant city.

THE END

FINC
FINC
1,704 Followers
12