All Comments on 'The Dirtier, The Better'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ohhhh yeahhh

What a story, i think everyone needs a girl like Erica, can she get any dirtier?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please, please follow this one up

This was some kind of hot -- you have to let us know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Excellent story. Easily one of the best I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
VERY HOT You have to love the dirty girls

I think everyone needs to have an experience like this! I can't wait to see what happens next, please write a follow up story or another story like this!! I love your style

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot...and Dirty!

Very hot. But if she wanted to be as dirty as the pornos, she should have cleaned her ass up afterwards creampie style.

I always look forward to your stories DamonX

MainlinerMainlinerover 18 years ago
Anal Adventure

I also found this to be a wonderful story. Probably one of the best I have read here. I could picture myself, back in the college days, in his shoes. It is almost like a love story that is just starting.

One fault was that in the story he removed the red butt plug from her toy collection, and put it on the table and in a few paragraphs later, he was looking through her toys until he found the red butt plug. A little bit of editing and I could dash through the story.

Look forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot!

Your stories just get hotter and hotter! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome Damon! Please write part 2

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Best Anal story I could witness of

Having read thousands! =)

Keep on this trend if by any chance you planned a follow-up (how possible??!).

Huge Congrat's and many Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another home run

You have done it again, another home run. You do everything well, but your dialogue particularity shines. It has a realism that makes the whole story even more of a turn on.Your female characters say the sexyest things.I'm no expert, I only know what I like.In my opinion you have a breath taking mastery of this art form. If anyone dare say I exaggerate, check the other comments.Thankyou for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
F'in A!

Definetly a starter!

sweet_as_sin12sweet_as_sin12over 18 years ago
Incredible!!!

I loved this story! I know some women don't like that kind of sex, but that is the way I like it. Like the title of the story, The Dirtier the Better.....

DesmondDesmondDesmondDesmondover 18 years ago
another winner

Yet again Damon delivers. Easily one of the most inventive authors on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best yet

Quite possibly the best story you have written yet. A good balance of character build up to sex and as fantasy goes a fairly believable set of characters.

pokinaround69pokinaround69over 18 years ago
Excellent story!

I always look forward to your stories, and this one was excellent! Keep up the good work! Great story line and dialog.

The editing issue I noticed was that she was wearing shorts when he went to the apartment, then he was staring at her jeans later, then he removed her shorts. But I don't mean to complain--I've never tried writing something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Big ups for buggering!

DamonX. What exceptional writing for lovers of anal-sex. It is indeed a pleasure to know that articulate men who are arse-fucking connoisseurs like you exist in the world to write about it and stimulate the brain as well as the erogenous zones. What an excellent balance you use with humour, wit, dirty desire and hardcore rimming and reaming. I've cruised through Literotica for four or more years reading most stories, especially the anal category, because in my view anal fucking is not a fetish - but a necessity. It's my opinion that you are consistently the best writer on the Literotica site for sodomy stories. I am so "moved" by your writing that instead of just jacking-off as much as a woman can jack off to pieces (written and heard) on this site, I felt moved to break my comments "hymen" and give you some feedback - yes, this is my virgin time and please don't be gentle! Keep it up (no phallic pun intended, but if you want to take it that way - go ahead)!

mrpmarlowemrpmarloweover 18 years ago
MoRe!!!!

A follow up would be awsome. This has definatly been one of the better storylines this year

MastersallMastersallabout 18 years ago
100 PERCENT SIZZLING !

GREAT TALE .. HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!

LETS HAVE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
best story on this site

believable characters and soooo hot, cant wait for more. 10/10

never2ndnever2ndabout 18 years ago
and the nastier, to

One of your best. Sometimes, while reading your stories, I have the feeling that similar situations must have defined our formative years, igniting a smoldering desire for a specific region of the female anatomy.

And I just can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You

Please may we have some more? Impossible to keep my hands off myself while reading this. Please PLEASE do a follow-up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic

great set up, just the right length of story for the erm... "purpose". fantastic read. keep writing and i'll keep reading!

NaazijoonNaazijoonover 15 years ago
Perfect

Just PERFECT

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

This is a wonderful story- the girl reminded me so much of myself! I'm a virgin, but I love porn and toys and anal sex especially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh god!

I wish I was Erica, I'd love that to be done to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

great story. ive always wanted to try anal with a girl, but none i have met have like the idea :(

normiquenormiqueover 13 years ago
wow!

All I can say is: WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
On the receiving end of a good ass fuck

I really love a good ass licking before have a huge cock shoved up my ass. When I lay on top of him and he fucks my ass with his tongue, I get really excited with the feeling of warmth and wetness. Watching his cock grow in my hands and mouth make the anticipation of what's to cum even greater!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rimmed and fucked

It is very exciting and and satisfying to be well rimmed and then fucked till the hot cum fills your asshole.

allitnilallitnilabout 12 years ago
Pretty good

I would have loved the ending to have been a little less abrupt but hey, the dirtier the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

i would have loved there to be more positions. now i want to be filled up like that!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 10 years ago
Dirtier

You still have a few kinks for her to explore. Surely he needs a piss afterwards, and surely he would enjoy using her for a urinal. Sequel, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic story—Just needs a proofreading

I love the development from innocent to dirty, and I think it's done at just the right pace. The action is great, as it comes throughout the story. I do notice, though, that when it really starts heating up the grammar and continuity begin to degrade. Nothing major, but there are some uncapitalized words, repeat words, and repeat actions (like Damon getting the butt plug from the box twice). Still 5 stars.

allitnilallitnilabout 10 years ago
Alas it ended too soon

I think you could have filled out the ending more, and had her eat some more cum from her ass or something else dirty like that then cleaning up his cock afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story was absolutely perfect. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a mindless and talentless drivel !!

Real bad this shit ! 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We both enjoyed it

Thanks for the super hot story. We read this together to get our juices going on this Valentines Day and it definately did the trick. It was easy to use the scenario as the base of our own role playing. I love being dirty.

TylerdomincordTylerdomincordover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story. Loved it. On page 3 he retrieves the red butt plug from the toy box twice. The first time setting it beside her. The second time he pulls it back out of the box and makes her suck on it. Thought you'd like to know. Doesn't ruin the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved that story. Not only how dirty it is, but also Damon's demeanor is very cool, he's not a dick to her and really pleasures her along with the hard fucking. The only thing I'd change is more description of the fucking itself, like make it longer 🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous