The Dirtier, The Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,014 Followers

"Oh yeah?" I asked, smiling down at her. "You want it in your ass?"

"Yesss!" she hissed, gritting her teeth. "Fill my asshole with your cum!"

Erica's words were sending to the edge and i could feel myself nearing the point of no return. As my body tensed, the first couple spurts of hot cum blasted deep into her ass. I quickly withdrew, grasping my shaft in my hand as the next shot fired into her gaping hole. Pumping my cock, I sent the remainder of my cum plastering her pussy and ass, dripping down onto her neck and face. Erica opened her mouth as soon as the first drops touched her skin, extending her tongue to catch as much as possible. I squeezed out the final few drops before sitting back on the bed as my study partner rolled over onto her knees, a smile spreading across her cum covered face.

"Thanks," she said, wiping a small white droplet from her chin. "That's exactly what I needed."

"It wasn't too dirty for you?" I asked, reaching for my pants.

"Hey," she responded with a smile. "The dirtier the better."

damonX
damonX
3,014 Followers