All Comments on 'The Dirty Old Man'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dare-to-go-baredare-to-go-barealmost 19 years ago
I certainly wish I lived in Texas.

Everything in your story was superior. I identified with everything you wrote about. I'm not an old man, I don't live in Texas, and I don't drink beer but I certainly wish I did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Such a good story dirty old man

I'm in Seattle man for 62 yrs... love this story and was very good story. I was hoping you make another chapter 2 ???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yup

Minor quarrel...I think you meant supine (on the back)instead of prone (lying on one's belly), "hoarse" instead of "horse"

but what the heck, I'm 58, and lost my lady after 25 years, also. Found someone (PLEASE G-d) after 5 years and I identify with the D.O.M. Please let's have some more of this couple...I understand how you meant it as a romantic story, but it does have really good possibilities.

Signed,

An Ardent Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Damn

Wow ! Thanks for making my pussy so wet ! :)

Excellent story !

blususie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Oh my soul, had to read it in segments as i got to hot. Great story. I loved it!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Great Sex Dancing in the Lake, on Table, in Bed

Marvelous HOT, JUICY SEX is developed in this story with warm affection, sparkling good humor, and mind-blowing clusters of explosive orgasms. These two are mature enough to have all the skills for SUPERSEX mellowed by rollicking laughter. I am impressed with the way their banter grows from teasing to flirting to serious LOVING. Simply a GREAT TALE (puns, friends!), even with the disturbing blemishes of poor spelling and lamentable grammatical gaffes. This couple should have a long life of deep affection and sheer fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Thak you for a wonderfull storie - i have read most of youre stories - and i must say that you are talented ! Maj ;o)

pubebarberpubebarberover 6 years ago
Love your work

First, thank you for being such a great writer. Then thank you for having the vocabulary to use well. For instance using " her sex" as opposed to her pussy over and over in a story. You are able to draw a very vivid picture in one's mind to watch your story unfold. Your characters are believe able and able to talk intelligently. Please keep adding to your volume of work here. Thanks again.

MegweetchMegweetch10 months ago

Beautiful! Loved the way you write and they way you develop the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5938 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...