The Dirty Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

When she bobbed her head, sucking on as much as me as was above her hands, my legs trembled and my hips jerked. I placed my hands on her shoulders for balance. "You'd better be careful." I warned her, "Or you're going to need a beer chaser."

I felt her try to laugh around my dick and then she released me from her mouth, raised her head and whispered, "Don't make me laugh, I'm about to unhinge my jaw as it is."

I reached under her arms, lifted her to her feet, and kissed the shit out of her. She resisted for a moment and then released her double grip on me and kissed me back, my hard shaft, hot between us. She moaned and pressed herself even tighter to me, rubbing her belly back and forth over my manhood. She moaned even louder when I dropped my hands and cupped and caressed her bare ass. A few minutes later, I broke the kiss, swept her up into my arms, and carried her over to the end of the picnic table.

When I sat her on the end of the table, she looked at me for a long second. I grinned and pushed her back until she was lying prone. "You're not the only one that's hungry." I said softly, kneeling at the end of the table. She smiled as she lifted her feet and hooked her heels on the edge of the table and spread her knees wide. That was the only invitation that I needed, her short, almost round sex was spread open right in front of my face.

I spent time licking and kissing her inner thighs, tasting her sweet nectar there. Then I moved up to trace the crease between her thigh and sex. She shivered and squirmed, trying to get my tongue on her sex. I grinned and then kissed and licked my way up one plump outer lip, to her slick mound and then down the other outer lip. When I started the reverse tour, Mary gave out with a whimpering moan, grabbed my head, and tried to force it over to the center of her sex. I resisted until I reached her mound and then I quickly dropped my head and took a slow lick right up the center, ended with a circle around her hard extended clit. Mary yelled and flexed her hips up hard, pressing her sex tightly against my mouth. I used the tip of my tongue to flick and circle her clit as I sucked on it strongly. She went off like a rocket, her hips lifting and falling to a rhythm of her own.

I kept at her clit until she pushed at my head. I lifted my head and then lowered it again to feast on the flow of sweet, spicy juices running down the crack of her ass. As my tongue lapped at her ass, she lifted her hips, pulling her knees up to her chest. Now, I could lick her freely, from her tailbone to her sex with ease. The whimpering moan was back, even louder than before as I teased and probed her tight puckered asshole. Her body gave a hard shivering shake as I dipped my tongue deep into her molten sex for the first time. I spent a moment, tracing the opening to her treasure and the outline of her sex. She shivered and whimpered softly as I stood up and rubbed the head of my dick along her short slit.

When I fitted the head to her opening and gently pressed forward, I was met with a tightness that I didn't expect. Mary shifted her hips and moaned softly as the head slipped inside, I heard myself groan at the heat and velvety tightness. We both held still, savoring the feel of each other. Then I heard Mary whisper, "Please take it slow and easy. My fingers are the biggest things that have been in there in a while."

I nodded and eased my hips slowly forward and then back an inch or so. We both moaned softly in unison. "Slow and easy, it's going to have to be, if I'm going to last long enough to make it worth while for you." I heard myself whisper through clenched teeth. I watched her sex closely as I pressed forward again. I marveled at how the skin around her opening went in with my dick. I stopped when her clit pressed against my shaft. Slowly, I eased back until the head was just inside her opening. Mary made the whimpering moaning sound the whole time I was moving. When I paused, she took a deep shuddery breath and let it out noisily.

I held still until she moved her hips slightly and then I pressed forward again. I watched and felt myself slip slightly deeper into her this time, her clit trapped between my shaft and the wall of her vagina. She made a deep growling sound and gasped for breath. I slowly moved back again, until the head was just inside.

I heard her mutter, "Oh shit!" under her breath, her hands on my hips, holding me where I was. "I need to roll over or be on top, I need more control or something. I'm about to cum my brains out and you're just barely in me." She whispered in a raspy voice. "God, I've never felt anything like this in my life."

"Go ahead and cum your brains out, as you put it, then you can rest and then we'll start again." I whispered back at her.

She gasped loudly as I moved my hips back and forth for two short strokes. I had moved just enough to trap her clit at the bottom of each stroke. As I started in the third time, she yelled, shook her head wildly, and lifted her hips sharply, driving me even deeper than ever. Then she was cumming and cumming long and hard, her hips fluttering and quivering. Her insides, gripped me even tighter, which seemed to jump her orgasm up a notch higher. I just held still and savored the feels. It felt so good that I damn near came myself.

Suddenly, she dropped her hips and then raised them sharply. I felt my dick slip outward and then back in even deeper than before. Now, I truly had a wild woman on my hands, or rather on my dick. Her hips were bucking and jerking so hard that I feared she would hurt herself and then I was cumming harder than I could ever remember cumming before. Jet after hot jet sprayed out to bathe her insides as I felt myself sliding deeper and deeper into her scalding tightness. She yelled a long drawn out incoherent yell, of pure animal pleasure and I joined with her.

As my senses cleared, I had the urge to pull out and then to fuck Mary with long full strokes but I resisted, knowing that she couldn't handle it. I marveled at the fact that I was still hard. It had been a long time since that had happened. I chalked it up to the fact that Mary's vagina was milking and quivering tightly around my shaft. Instead, I leaned forward and kissed her gently on her forehead and eyelids.

Her eyes popped open and she had a look of awe on her face for a moment and then she smiled and sighed deeply. I smiled back and kissed her forehead again. Then it dawned on me that my hips were pressed tightly to her ass cheeks. I groaned softly from the feeling of my whole manhood buried to the hilt in her, and I slowly stood up. When I did, her hands flew to my waist and held me still. Hoarsely, she whispered, "Don't you dare move." I shook my head and held still.

After a while, our breathing returned to normal. Mary would open her eyes from time to time and smile at me and then she'd close them again. At one point, I thought she had fallen asleep but then she flexed her hips slowly, experimentally. She gave out with a loud gasp and then froze, her eyes flying open. "It's all the way in." She whispered, wonder and disbelief in her voice.

I nodded and smiled at her. She swallowed like she had a lump in her throat and asked, "How are we going to get it out?" Her voice had a lost little girl quality to it.

I started to chuckle and then to laugh, as I shook my head. Then we both froze as her vagina clamped down on me almost painfully. "It's not a laughing matter." She whispered, a serious tone in her voice.

"It'll have to come out the same way it went in." I whispered back at her. "Slowly and gently." I added, hoping that it had been true.

"Can't you just jerk it out quickly?" She asked in the little girl voice.

"I could but where would the fun be in that?" I asked back.

She nodded as a silly grin crossed her face. "I see your point." She whispered. Slowly she flexed her hips again. She groaned softly and shivered. "I can also see myself dying if I cum as hard as I did earlier."

I nodded and whispered, "I understand exactly what you mean; I'm surprised I'm still standing up."

"The fact that you're still hard has me puzzled. I know you came because it felt like you shot a gallon of cream into me." She whispered, a grin spreading across her face.

"It's all your fault." I replied softly. "Your little pussy is so tight and it keeps grabbing and squeezing me so nice.... It doesn't want to let me go or to let me go down either."

"It does feel wonderful, doesn't it?" She whispered softly and then sighed deeply. "I feel so damn full but not painfully so. It's a perfect fit. Neither to big nor to small, just right."

"The problem is your clit." I told her.

"Huh?" She said in surprise. "What do you mean by that?"

"It's so close to you opening that when I push in, it's trapped against my shaft and rubs along it. Then I pull out and it's released but still drags along the top of my shaft." I told her in explanation.

She just shivered and nodded her head. After a moment she whispered, "I thought it was something like that. It's happened before, but I had to be on top and lean way forward." She flexed her hips again and gave a shivering sigh. "But with you, there's no way to get away from it."

I reached down and placed my thumb just above her slit and rolled and pulled it upward, the bright pink of her clit popped into view and stood tall and proud. Mary made a gasping sound and then lifted her shoulders and looked down at my thumb. "Oh God, there that little bitch is. She's been such a bad girl." She said with a girlish giggle.

I held her clit away from my dick as I took a long slow stroke out and then back in. Mary gasped loudly and then moaned softly the whole time I was moving. When I stopped moving and held still, Mary nodded and whispered, "Much better."

I slowly fucked her with full strokes, pulling out until the head was just inside and then moving forward until my hips touched her ass. The growl was back in her chest as I did and got louder as I continued to fuck her. Then her hips were moving up to meet me at the bottom of each stroke, a soft slapping sound coming from our connection. "Oh fuck, yes!" She said loudly. I fucked her a little harder, which brought on another yell. "Oh God, yes! Harder! Harder!"

I slammed into her about three times and then my thumb slipped. Mary's legs shot straight out and then clamped around my ass as she sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck, her hips and ass jerking and bucking hard against mine. I picked her up, turned around, and sat down on the end of the table, Mary now on top. As Mary's orgasm slowly subsided, I slowly lay back on the table. Mary was now sitting on me, with her feet on either side of my shoulders. I held onto her upper arms to help balance her there.

After a while, her eyes fluttered open and she looked down at me, a confused look on her face. "How the hell...." She started to ask as she tried to move her legs back. Then she groaned deeply and rocked slowly from side to side, tucking her legs under her as she did. Then she gave a deep shivering shake and leaned forward, placing her hands on my chest. Her eyes were once again squeezed tightly shut.

When her eyes fluttered open again she still looked confused but this time she didn't move. In a horse whisper she asked, "Did I pass out or are you a magician? I remember being where you are but not much else. Clitty girl was being bad again, I think."

"Yeah, she escaped and sent you right into orbit. This is just how we crash landed." I whispered in explanation.

Mary chuckled softly and nodded. "That sounds about right." Then she groaned softly as she tried to lay forward on top of me. "Damn, that little bitch, she won't let me lay down." I reached up and pulled her forcefully down on top of me. She gave a little yell and then straightened her legs out along the outside of mine. Then she sighed deeply and relaxed or passed out, I wasn't sure which. A moment or two later, I heard her snore softly. With a grin, I reached down, picked the blanket up off the bench, and spread it over us as best I could.

Sometime later, I awoke to darkness and Mary's subtly moving hips. She was kissing my neck and rocking her hips slowly up and back. I was semi hard but growing back to full stiffness and size swiftly. "You're not going to get that out by doing this." I whispered into her hair. She nodded her head and moaned softly, her hips moving a little more insistently. I chuckled and asked, "Were you missing your full feeling?"

She nodded again quickly, her hips now rocking hard and sure against mine. She groaned softly and said, "Miss Clitty and I had a talk and I decided to just say fuck it and gave in to her. I just hope your insurance is paid up because this is going to be one long hard rough ride."

With that said, she came up off of my chest and spent the next twenty minutes fucking me every way a woman could while sitting on a mans dick. By the time I came, she must have had a dozen booming orgasms and countless smaller ones. I felt as though my backbone was being ripped right out through my dick when I came and she became just that much wilder, bouncing up and down with force enough to nearly knock the breath out of me. What little was left of it, anyway.

Then she fell forward and snuggled up on my chest. I fished around and finally got the blanket pulled back up over us. I held her tightly and we slept again.

When I woke up, it was fully daylight and Mary wasn't there. I sat up with a long groan at a bunch of stiff and sore muscles and looked around but couldn't see her. Her clothes and the RamCharger were still here, so she could have gone far. As I climbed down off the table, I heard splashing down by the boathouse. Slowly I headed that way, my joints snap, cracking, and popping in protest.

By the time I reached the boathouse, I was walking better and easier, the stiffness starting to work itself out. Mary was hanging onto the side of the walkway, her fine ass floating just below the surface of the water. I grinned and said, "Good morning glory."

She rolled over in the water and looked up at me, a smile on her face. "Good morning to you, you old goat." She shot back at me and then laughed. "The water feels great, come on in. I brought both towels, hoping you'd wake up and join me."

I walked to the end of the walkway and climbed down the ladder into the water. It was a little chilly at first and then it was perfect. Especially after Mary swam over, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed the hell out of me. I held onto the edge of the dock with one hand to keep us afloat and caressed her back and ass with the other. She murmured with pleasure as she wrapped her long legs around my hips and pressed her hot sex against my stiffening shaft.

She broke the kiss and whispered, "Oh yeah, that feels just as good as it did last night." I nodded in agreement and went back to kissing her. When I wiggled a finger into the crack of her ass and tickled her asshole she broke the kiss again and said, "Don't even think about it. That would rip you out by the roots, chew you up, and then spit you out. My pussy is loose and sloppy, compared to that." She moaned softly as my finger slipped into her asshole and then she was kissing me with renewed eagerness as her hips moved back and forth, rubbing my dick on one side, and fucking herself on my finger on the other. After a few minutes, there was a growling groan coming from deep in her chest, as she came for the first time that day, but it definitely wouldn't be the last time.

When she broke our kiss and cuddled her head up on my shoulder with a sigh, I whispered, "I know a great little place that serves the best breakfast in these parts."

"And where would that be?" She asked softly.

"My house." I replied with a big grin.

She chuckled and nodded, "I was hoping you were going to say that and after breakfast, I plan on getting you into a warm soft bed for a rematch of last night, or was that this morning? Either way, you're in a world of trouble."

I chuckled and replied, "Promises, promises, and then we can fight over who's in the most trouble. Making up will be such great fun."

She laughed, raised her head, and kissed me long and deeply. Life was going to be so sweet.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers