All Comments on 'The Dirty Weekend Ch. 01'

by Dundonnel

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the real hardcore idiots!!!

I knew that all the time the british females are sluts!!!

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
The problems of this bad story...

The problems of this bad story: who is this woman? How has been her married life? Did she and her husband have an open marriage? What kind of mother was she whoring herself around with any strange man risking to get a serious STD, then at home kissing her children? If the car mechanic was fat and smelly how would she have paid? If the car mechanic had also to do the towing service when would he had time to repair the the cars that were in the garage? Better staying in "Erotic couplings" category...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sex wont pay the fucking rent.

Any worker, offered sex or money, will do a job for money because that is how they get paid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY

Why come to a sex cuckold site and read cuckold stories and cry how much you hate cuckold stories and do this every day is beyond belief.This is a good hot wife story that many here will enjoy.All five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome to English trailer trash. Guess every culture has got'em.

Just embarrassing. Grow up.

realman_usarealman_usaover 6 years ago
Try using an editor.

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree grow up

Childish & poorly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hahaha

I love how the resident pathetic loser writes negative comments and then agrees with himself when he posts again. His attempt to make it seem like there are more than just him posting these is laughable. Everyone else here came for the porn. Keep posting loving wife stories as we all love them .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What stupid, pathetic and teen crap story. 1* for this nonsense lame

This story is so wimp, ugly, poor written, low context an it lacks of creativity.

Complete waste of time reading this brainless trash.

1* for this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "WHY"

Again this ISN'T a cuckold SITE. This CATEGORY on the site contains cuckold stories AMONG others. It is NOT a category for cuckold stories only, if it was, we wouldn't be here, just as you won't find us on the Gay and Incest categories.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Not Bad, Could Be Better

The Main Macho Mechanic was too stereotypical. Sweetie was too unabashedly horny and Amorous Assistant was just there. Very glad she noticed the engine heat gauge, otherwise the delay (thus the story) would have been much longer (by several days), with a bigger bill for her to settle!

RE: Anon WHY and SBrooks reply, almost ALL tales on LW are Cuckold tales. If Sweetie gets shagged by anyone besides Hubby, Hubby becomes a cuck by definition ... makes NO difference if he EVER is aware of it or not. There seems to be a belief by many (usually unhappy) LW readers that Cuck means Hubby is enthusiastic (even initiating) about Sweetie’s foray(s.) Nope! Even if it was an honest (wrong bedroom and total, silent darkness) mistake, Hubby is automatically cucked.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
da iawn!

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another creampie-eating brit cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

Actually I thought it was pretty good. Just a snapshot so didn't need background. It would have been naughtier if she wasn't going to tell her husband.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
The honours are shared I think.

When I see American posters making comments here about the British writers who write cuckold themed stories, and how wimpish British people are by implication, I like to refer to a bit of research that I've done on Literotica (sad case that I am no doubt!)

Here's a list of US authors who write cuckold themed stories on Literotica, with their state or location alongside:

Bakeboss Los Angeles

Cucked_hubby Virginia

ep703 Southern California

Bazzz Connecticut

Matt Moreau Arizona

Nocluescooby Northeast

Hornyhubby1969 Midwest

Paul Pines New Jersey

nuj986 New Jersey

njcuckold_hotmail New Jersey

Hubbyhw Mid-west USA

Goodhusband USA

Bmas67 Pennsylvania

Dearhusband South Carolina

Nadine Phillips Kentucky

Cuckytoher New York

DP_Sweetie Seattle

PymGordon777 Virginia

Lonelyonejm West Virginia

Rockman51 US

Obobby South California

Chipswifestories North California

Abehere Maryland

Nighttimestories USA

Chuckepoo California

Mark_schultz Wisconsin

Lecturer427 Washington state

and last but not least, with massive racist overtones of racial inferiority:

Weak_white_wimp Arizona whose every story is about the racist subjection of the white male in US to the black. Oh yes and this list is before we reach the female writers.... and I have left out a few obvious ones who are sometime cuck-themed and sometimes not, eg Just Plain Bob.

I could no doubt find a whole lot more US writers with the cuckold theme on Literotica. Not that I mind (apart from the blatant racism of several especially the last which I find very offensive) except I have to smile a bit when American posters make knowing remarks about Brit writers writing with cuckold themes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the dirty weekend

You do understand that coveralls cover ALL and overalls go over ALL but do not have sleeves?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks.for the list of cuckold authors from the US. I'm an auto two vote for anything with cuck, bull, or master in it. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
When

When the whore lifted the bonnet I just knew we had another British cuck tale. Right again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous