The Dirty Weekend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that she was lying on her side her husband had had to lift her right leg up to continue eating her pussy but he did this easily and carried on urging her towards orgasm. Her left arm was getting tired and she wouldn't be able to hold this position for much longer. Jonathan seemed to sense this and he diverted his attention from the 4 breasts on display to take both heads in his hands and lift them both towards his cock. It would have been hard to resist even if she'd wanted to but as he lifted her head and eased the burden on her own arm she found herself cheek to cheek with Frankie, both searching for his cock to lick. At first she made do with grabbing his arse with her right hand licking and kissing the side of his balls and dick but gradually Frankie began to share and before long they were taking it in turns to take his whole cock into their mouths whilst the other kissed and sucked his balls. At one point their tongues touched as they both licked the tip of his cock with little flicking movements and he pulled their heads in closer, as if he was trying to fuck both their faces at once.

At that point, Frankie let out a little surprised gasp and she realised that her husband must be fingering her whilst licking her own pussy. She was so close to orgasm now though and it was difficult to feel jealousy when she desperately wanted to come. She broke off from sucking Jonathan's cock and fucked her husband's face hard as he licked her clit and made her come with a shuddering orgasm.

Frankie was obviously close too and Jonathan took over the stimulation of her pussy to make her come, which she did with some gasps and a little squeal. She watched the other woman orgasm but before she could relax too much her husband had moved in behind her and pushed his hard erect cock into her now soaking wet pussy. He slipped in so easily from behind and immediately grabbed her breasts as he always did. She knew he liked this position and she wriggled her arse and pushed back onto him. Jonathan was still kneeling over Frankie in front of her and so she reached out and carried on wanking his long stiff cock as Frankie recovered her breathing after her orgasm. Jonathan seemed to appreciate this as he played with his wife's tits and this time it was his turn to shuffle closer to her so she could handle him more easily.

She knew that her husband was getting a good view of her wanking this cock over her shoulder as he fucked her and this turned her on even more. She used both hands and even cupped his balls with one and played with those as she wanked him off with her right. He was wet from the sucking and licking as well as from the pre-cum dripping from the end of his cock and she was desperate to taste this and suck him more as she was banged from behind by her husband's fat white cock. This would leave Frankie as a bit of a spare part but opening her mouth she motioned for Jonathan to move closer. There was no way that he'd be able to get his cock in her mouth from this position but he quickly became aware of what she wanted and motioned for them all to change positions.

She now knelt across the bed with both men stood on either side. Her husband fucked her doggy style, slapping her arse and banging his balls into her pussy as he pulled her back and forth. Jonathan stood on the other side and gratefully accepted her sucking his cock as she swayed back and forth. Frankie lay in pretty much the same position as before. She positioned her head beneath her husband and sucked his balls and stroked his arse as the other woman sucked and licked his cock. At one point she felt Frankie stroke her swinging tits as she sucked Jonathan's balls and the soft touch both tickled and surprised her. She liked it and was feeling drunk on both alcohol and stimulation.

She knew she was being greedy and sure enough, Frankie eventually slipped out from underneath and demanded cock in her pussy. Jonathan lay back on the bed and she sat astride him and rode him hard; all that passivity and watching had made her even more horny. Her tits bounced as she fucked and she knew her husband would be loving that view. This time it was their turn to copy the position and she was flipped over by her husband and urged to climb on board. Now both couples lay on the bed, the women sat on the men, grinding their cocks hard and riding up and down.

Once again, Jonathan reached out to grab her breasts as she fucked and she took his hand and held it to her tit. With his other he was playing with Frankie's and her husband just watched, fucking her harder with his hands on her hips. Frankie bent forward and started kissing her husband, teasing him with her tongue. Sitting back up she stretched out her left arm and put it round the shoulders of her friend who responded by putting her right arm out too. Half embraced, arms around each other's shoulders, the women now fucked their husbands together to the same rhythm. Watching the lecherous smiles of the men, she knew this sight was turning them on and so using her free left hand she started to play with her own tits. Frankie caught on quickly and the men's grins widened as they watched and gawped at the women teasing them by massaging and squeezing their breasts as they fucked them slowly.

Now she took another chance, knowing that the men would probably go wild, she unhooked her right arm and instead of placing it around Frankie's shoulder she stroked her breasts with the back of her hand. Although not especially exciting for her she immediately saw how it caught the attention of the men and so she continued, massaging the breasts that were smaller than hers but still full and round 'c' cups. Frankie laughed and seeing the reaction she returned the gesture, putting on a real show for their appreciative audience until it was time to shift position once more.

This time Jonathan lay Frankie down and started fucking her in the missionary position but her husband entered her from below at an angle, fucking her slightly from the side. This meant she could lie closer to Frankie on her left, with her husband's head and torso on her right. She liked this position and was able to reach down and pull up his right leg to put pressure on her pussy. When Frankie and Jonathan started kissing again her head was so close she was able to observe intimately how they kissed. She was watching so intently she almost flinched when Jonathan adjusted his position and leant over to snog her.

At first it felt awkward but her husband continued to fuck her throbbing pussy and she was now so drunk it was clear that just about anything was going. She kissed him back, aware that his cock was inside Frankie and she was stroking his head as he kissed her. The kissing seemed to go on forever and even as he finished he still played with her right breast as he returned to kiss Frankie and her husband began sucking on her left.

The fucking continued and it was clear that Frankie was again close to orgasm. She whimpered a little and clutched at Jonathan's arse as she ground against him. With the same gasps and squeals as before she came again, looking completely spent and exhausted. Jonathan, had somehow hung on and now withdrew. She didn't see the look which must have been exchanged by the men but almost without pause her husband withdrew his hard cock and she found Jonathan on top of her. He wasted no time in pumping her hard and he wasn't going to be able to hold out for long.

Her husband, displaced from her pussy, slid up the bed and presented her with his cock to suck. She managed this for a few seconds but the urgent fucking of this other man was making it hard for her to properly blow her husband. Besides, she really wanted to watch him sliding in and out of her. She sat up a little and her husband moved alongside her and began wanking his cock across her tits as Jonathan stretched up on his long arms and fucked her harder. He was now really banging her pussy and she was close to cumming too. The sight of her husband wanking himself on her breasts and this handsome guy fucking her really hard were too much to resist anymore and she reached for his arse to pull him deeper and harder into her.

It took just seconds for this to make Jonathan cum and he did so with shuddering spasms that passed into her body. This was enough to trigger her and the second orgasm was just as intense as her first, with waves of sensation and pleasure coursing through her veins and core. It seemed that her husband might come on her tits and she reached out to encourage him to do so. He was still stroking his hard cock across her breasts and kissing her every now and again but as soon as Jonathan rolled off he immediately switched places and rammed his now solid cock into her sopping pussy. Already full of Jonathan's cum, it took just seconds for her husband to fill her with his too, as he fucked and banged her with desperation, cumming with a loud groan and several enormous sighs.

12