All Comments on 'The Dirty Weekend'

by EmeliaBell

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
nyte_byrdnyte_byrdalmost 18 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I like your writing style and found this story to be pretty hilarious. I was laughing at the same time I was feeling sorry for these two!

CountryCoupleCountryCouplealmost 18 years ago
So close to the truth

Anyone out there with kids know this so well.. Well done..!!!

Loved it..had us nodding with each step..and the conclusion..a real cracker..!!

MJOMJOalmost 18 years ago
real life

so real - and oh god, having the kids walk in - brings back memories

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
I didn't know if I should laugh

Or cringe. You wonder how long it would take for them to be able to laugh about it. (if ever) If I knew this was happening to even a passing acquaintance I think I'd offer to babysit once in a while for the weekend while they used my house. (as long as they promised to change the bedding and wash it) :)

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Superbly done fun, loving for Mommy and Daddy

Just very well written and so much fun. God, I do remember our days of having to keep the lights on or the kids thought it was time to invade Mom and Dad's room.

Great entertainment

Thank you

PT

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Been there!

I do remember those days, when my three daughters were small. Yes we did get walked in on a few times. The worst? was finishing an enjoyable moment with the wife and hearing giggles from the crib that held our 18 month old middle one. At least she wasn't standing and giving applause. Or the time we just got started and a thunderstorm came through. There was a nearby strike and the thunder shook the house. We barly had time to get semi-dressed before all three were in bed with us. We still managed just fine, we just had to plan better and it did kill spontaneous acts. If you wake up before the kids do there is plenty of time.

TallHotChickTallHotChickover 17 years ago
Laughing Out Loud!

That story actually made me laugh out loud! I'f anyone could hear me, they'd think i was mad!

I have no childeren of my own, but i hope that never hapens to me! I do remember catching my parents at it a few times though...but at 15, it was kind of sickening.... Ah well

Fantastic story, hope you do more!

Emma

Don GrampaDon Grampaalmost 17 years ago
VERY GOOD

This is a great story...I really enjoy the way you put words together. Thanks!

Joe WordsworthJoe Wordsworthover 16 years ago
Haha.

I liked this. Very funny. I thought it was clever and quick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeliaBell@EmeliaBell
Emelia Bell is an author whose voice, both written and spoken, is uniquely English. She writes intense and steamy stories with strong characters and plots and mind-blowing sex scenes. If your taste runs to the Anglophiliac and you appreciate a plot-driven stroke story then E...