All Comments on 'The Discovery'

by handwriter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
senseless

think:

1. they had kids, he got a vasectomy so he can't give her any more. they don't want to support any more kids!

but now she fucks the blacks, gets preggers - and who is going to support it? not the paid black gigilos! so who? hmmm.

2. what love is there? she lied, snuck, and had an affair with 3 blacks, "her fantasy". and she stayed and stayed.

he wasn't supposed to see the video, know about what happened - so was she just planning to abandon him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this story is so bogus

after the first page i just skimmed...but no white man would have put up with that shit... if this was a fantasy ... next time dont take the acid it made you delusional... they already had two kids at their age who would want another kid let alone a black kid which would make them the laughing stock of white america ... just another sick story of a fantasy of a NIGGER who is writing this to piss off white america... nothing to do with reality .. just a drug induced rant against what is probably his superiors who no doubt are white and thiss is his way in getting back at them .... go take another hit of acid matter of fact take two maybe youll do us all a favor and od ..i do believe you will anyway eventually maybe youre on heroin whatever you need serious help ... a long stay in a mental hospital would be doing yourself a favor lol what a crock of shit ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WTF! No sane man or woman even if she was a whore

would do this. She was married and fucked a bunch of black men of course al had huge cocks. They did evereything to give her a kid and she wanted it? Bullshit!! She fuck niggers just to get knocked up and her husband watched this all and liked it?? No woman or man would do that! No sane woman or man anyway. They have two kids, older and now she wants a black kid??? COME ON!!!! At least write a story that's believable. The story was just written to make people think niggers make white women want to fuck them and have their mixed babies. It's fucked up and so is the writter. Wake up and realize what the fuck this story is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whilst This Could Have Ben Hot - It Was Just Gross

Writer - you need an enema of the mind - and someone to try to get you pregnant - your prediliction for a black bastard babie(S) was beyond anyone's relm of sadism except yours - well maybe a few "other" english watcher wimps!

You are in the english sex offender program aren't you? If they don't have one you can be first and least.

This conception(ha?)of your pathetically dank sick mind may not be surpassable, but lets not rule it out eh little sick one.

So then, gather the mates in the pub to examine the possiblities - surely the cucksters must have a few more bloody ideas and although they won't be suitable for this site they will get you excited and perhaps more jaded if thats possible lad. They may even offer the dog food and stables - mulish of them eh - Kind of Victorianly queenish as they say.

These english family traditions just keep the home fires burning don't they.

As it oftentimes seems, the talent to scribe is there but the mind is subhumanly twelve levels below the septic drain and even mum can't understand you.

Get some help or gelding soon.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
comment

I wasn't going to comment at all. But a women getting preg. then taking a pill at the last second to abort the baby is not good reading... and what about the baby that she is having that no one wants..... hubby should left her along time ago but he is just as sick as she is

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not a subject for everyone, but very well written

White middle-aged women hungering for black sex are not unheard of on this site. And while the pregnancy risk angle might not be a turn-on for everyone, I thought the author did a great job of developing the story (and proofreading for spelling, grammar, those other little niceties).

Hope to read more of your work in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry excuse for a story.

You are one really sick Englishman, no wonder we kicked you out of our fine country. This was a sick story on so many levels that I don't want to get started, please know that my comments are not made because it is a interracial story, but because it is just sick.

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
I knew it

Before I was half way thru this story I knew there would be a bunch of negative comments. If I saw where this was going and yet continued reading it must be because I liked this story. I'm wondering why the detractors stayed till the end. Talk about sick. Reading something you don't like just so you can hang around and bitch about it. That's sick. This is fiction folks. Get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked it

Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too long, hyper-detailed and not believable

This story is WAY too long, hyper-detailed and not believable on any level. Trimmed back to about 1/3 of it's length it might be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Who gets the profit?

Nobody realises that the only one who will profit of the bussiness setup is the pimp who let black fuck a white pussy. You don't think I hope that the fucking of that white pussy is for free. As soon as there are groups involved there must be paid a price ($300?) by every one for fucking a white pussy. And when there are more white

pussies to fuck each day the higher the profit for the pimp.

michael_op1michael_op1about 18 years ago
Very hot story

Loved the story I hope to see you publish more stories in the furture

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It really isnt surprising white women want to have

sex with men of other races any more so than white men wanting to have sex with women of other races. What is surprising the number of woman who are mentally ill enough to allow the chance of a fantasy fuck to ruin their lives, the lives of their family, and their marriage for nothing more experimentation. A little research in reality would show that the average black penis much like the average white penis is about 5 to 6 inches fully extended. Isnt it wonderful to know a woman has ruined her life believing in a cruel myth. Yes there are blacks with 15 inches but there are whites also with the same. If you need size find one of your own race dont confuse size and race it is two different issues.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Not quite as good as your latest story

This one seemed to drift around a lot. While the plot was imaginative you let the sex take over the whole story. While sex is obviously important in this type of story there has to be a plot wrapped around it. Your newer story was much better. You concentrated on the art class as well as some extraordinary descriptions of the sexual encounters between the black man and white woman. Keep using Art Class as a a guide for your futre writing as it truly is a great story.

DonHueyDonHueyover 15 years ago
Hot as hell!!!

One of the hottest stories I've ever written. Any chance of a follow-up??

marypatmnmarypatmnover 12 years ago
mary pat

very sexy may happem to me soon Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the yanks are cumming

In my opinion the English obsession with cuckolding stems from the 2nd world war when our wimpy soldiers were sat comfortably in prison camps while the brave GI's who won the war for us were back home fucking our wives, n we were just so grateful

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The whore should get her cunt kicked up to her eyes the husbanshould shoot him self in the head but first shoot him self in the balls . all these storyes suck just like the assholes fuck all you ass holes that write them .

jenellesljenelleslalmost 9 years ago
It's fiction

I can't believe how many anonymous, hating the entire genre, read anyhow and then write such scathing comments exposing their stupidity.

This was a marvelous story and I totally enjoyed it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Taking the Chance!

My wife found this story and shared it with me. While it was over the top for our tastes, it was well-written and erotic. My wife is blond, with blue-eyes and pale white skin. She has a need for pregnancy risk sex with black men. So, I was given a vasectomy years ago.

She says there is nothing quite as exciting as having a black man on top of her, he tenses up and unloads his potent sperm in her fertile, white, married womb. In that moment she cums so hard she usually blacks out.

She is on booty call with two black men. When they call, we quickly look at her phone's fertility app, do the risk calculations, and decide whether she will go with them or not. Usually, she has me masterbate and cum on her feet, while she makes the final decision.

Your wife receiving booty calls from two black men is very, very hot. It is a very exciting game we play! And, sooner or later she will be bred black!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan996 months ago

Great story would be nice if there was a follow up where her lust got the better of her and she brought another back baby into the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thinly sliced bologna at best. There’s more unicorns than cuckolds

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous