All Comments on 'The Discovery'

by Ian Shergold

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
keep it

keep posting story like this my friend,It would be better if the mom is younger than on this story.As a whole this is excellent.

JohnnySpadeJohnnySpadeabout 8 years ago
Very well written story of that has heat & heart

Ian's story "The Discovery" is one of those Incest/Taboo stories where you think you know where it's going but over the course of the tale it suprises you. Sometimes the surprise or change of direction doesn't help the story but other times it helps make the story better for it. The Discovery is like that, there are no huge swerves mind you, but the way the mother & son relationship developed was a nice suprise compared to the other I/T tropes used too much.

There are some Incest/Taboo staples present though: the clueless husband/Dad who doesn't pay the hot Mom enough attention or love her the way the Son can; the suprise moment where the Mom/Son realize the lust one has for the other (thankfully there was no "caught in the act" masturbation episode where the Mom is overtaken by the sight of her Son popping the puppet) and of course, the ever present large member every Son has waiting for their hot Mother. I want to read a story one time where the dude has a normal, 6 inch dick and not some huge eel cock that knocks lamps over...

Aside from those standard story elements, and not that Ian didn't describe and write about them with great skill, the story is a very loving tale in the end of a Son who simply wanted to help his Mom but consequences saw it develop into his destiny. I am giving "The Discovery" **** 4 stars based on the great writing and believable reactions Ian has his characters take to their situation. The Mom comes across as deeply conflicted but you can feel her guilt dissolve as the story goes on, and most importantly, the Mom comes to grip with her new feelings in a believable way. Write on Ian, good work...

Johnny Spade is the Critic Laureate of Literotica, check out his thread on the Literotica forum for more reviews: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=75866476#post75866476

papabeardougpapabeardougabout 8 years ago
Super job and story

Fantastic, thank you

PB

billyjim55billyjim55about 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING`

Great read, ty for such a loving story/ bill

k99rkyk99rkyabout 8 years ago
could of been better

the sex side of it was very short. just a quick line of how they explored each other thats it? good build-up, rushed sex writing . 4/5

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 8 years ago
A heartbreaking end.

Great story

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
What a story!

Fuck me, what a story! Easily amongst the best I've read for a long time. The fact that you took an existing story and expanded on it made it better for me. Everything the prequel was lacking in terms of plot and depth has been addressed. The love, the lust, the pregnancy, everything I look for in a loving mom-son story is there.

The end... my God, that was like a punch to the gut. Did not see that coming. I take solace that at least Gabe and his lovely mother enjoyed 40 years of their life as a loving couple. I'm giving this a teary-eyed 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very beautiful and very sad

The sadness of course lies in Gabe's death. It's a terrible thing when a child dies before his parents. But there's beauty in what the boy achieved in his life. It starts, as his mom notes, when "her son's swollen cock touched the swollen lips of a wet cunt and it was her cunt, his mother's cunt. The cunt from which he had original come out from." For any son, especially a mommy-loving boy like Gabe, that hairy hole between his mom's legs, the hole he came out of, her glorious snatch, her gash, her pussy, her twat--his own mother's infinitely desirable cunt!--is the most heart-stoppingly awesome thing there is. So at least Gabe accomplished what so many sons would give anything to do--under his mother's loving guidance, he blew his balls and shoot his semen up his own damn birth canal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
k99rky BETTER?

could of been better

Comments like this annoy me, critcising someones work without knowing what you are saying.

Could OF been better, What does that mean????

Sorry if I have made any mistakes but I'm not insulting the story writer so I don't care!

navelmannavelmanabout 8 years ago
great

woow such a beautiful story and a very moving end. the build up to the sex is what i usually enjoy and the story offered plenty of it. the sex act and love making is also done exquisitely. the twist is terrific. five stars.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 8 years ago
Oh yes...

Good show. Really enjoyed the story. Sad ending, but I can relate. Have lost a Son and daughter way before their time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Helpful Advice

I like your stuff but when you're writing a sequel, it should always be chapter 2 of the same name or at least mentioned at the top. Anyone who didn't know would have no idea this is a sequel to the Sperm Donor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Shame about how it ended, only three due to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved the story

This story could have been lifetime for women channel. You should see if it could be made into a movie. That is how well the story flowed. Love betrayal and mystery. It's erotic and moving that pulls at ones heart. The end was not what thought was coming. Did cathy ever tell Donald what Gabe had wrote could this be the reason Sis called late that one night? The two knew about it and parted ways

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed, but...

I really enjoyed the story, the ending was sad but I figure that it could have been done without the Cathy/Donald affair scenario. It just added an unnecessary, extra angle that really served no purpose other than to show that Cathy didn't care about her sister's marriage.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Terrific story!

So well done, and so well written! Thank you...

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDabout 8 years ago
THANKS IAN...

...thanks very much. Always a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

I love how the mother finds out that it was her son that made her pregnant. A clever use of one of your other great stories. After her discovery and observing her son mastrubating, mommy looses her battle with lust. After submitting to her son and allowing him to ravage her mature body and fill her with with his seed, I love how mommy stares at her disheveled body in the mirror and feel his seed drip down her thigh mommy returns to her husbands bed. Daddy is now truly a cuckold, his son's baby grows in his mothers belly, his saliva coats her breasts and she leaks her son's incestious seed into her marital bed. I love how mommy and son become addicted to the incest orgasm fucking morning and night. Mommy will perform the walk of shame each night as she leaves her husbands bed and after letting her son mount her mature body will pull her nightgown back on and waddle her way back to the marital bed. The son will enjoy taking mommy from behind as he holds his mothers now rounding belly and sucking on her milk filled tits. For the next several years mommy will be constantly pregnant and after realizing what is going on daddy can watch and stroke his now excited cock and blow load after load into a Kleenex as his son ruts with his mother like a man possessed. Mommy now belongs to her son just as many men wish it could be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sweet

I loved the ending. Everyone in the story had happy life full of love and no hate. Perfect.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
GOOD WAY TO END !!!!^*!^*!

JUST ADD MORE PEOPLE TO THE MESS, THEN WE WILL ALL BE TALKING TO OUR SELF. MIXED UP READ BUT OK. THANKS

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
the ending was great.

the story was very good. the ending was great.the mother should have divorced her husband sooner tough. who am i to say? :)

a great writing. its hard to find romantic incest stories. a great read for romantic incest lovers.

DhamakaDhamakaover 3 years ago

Really good, didt expect such great story after the short first one

WritingwhatIlikeWritingwhatIlikeabout 3 years ago

I was shocked to find that the author of one my favourite stories had added my stories to his list. Thanks for the special times reading this one and wish you the best.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Ending was too sad and Cathy's affair added nothing. Liked the romance.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 3 years ago

This was without doubt on of the best incest stories ever told. It gripped me from beginning to end. I found the ending especially sad however. I know how the mother must feel at the moment.

I just lost my mom to natural causes. No I was not with her nor did I we share such deep feelings. I harbored such feelings at one time but after a long and difficult conversation with her it was not meant to be for us. Our bond did deepen though after that.

When my older brother told me over the phone that she past I literally felt my heart rip out of my chest. I then got so sick I had to be hospitalized. I was sick with grief.

Even though it still hurts just as much I am doing better health wise. I am getting better day by day so that is how I am living life currently.

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

Really liked the story, but...why did you have to make an 18 y o YOUNG MAN act like a 12 or 13 y o child.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

What a Great story sadly the last paragraph had me in tears ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Damn that ending. Such a beautiful story. 5 stars because I cannot give you more.

oksideshow859419oksideshow859419over 1 year ago

YOU BASTARD!!! THATS ONE WAY TO END A STORY LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for giving Gabe cancer at the end. I find it difficult to believe the secret could last so long, or that it's discovery wouldn't cause major complications in the family's lives. Oh, your brother is actually your father, and the man you thought was your father is actually your grandfather, because Mommy fell in love and lust with her own baby boy! There a sister/daughter at least who should have major issues with Mummy and Daddy/Brother after such a reveal. Not bad as a stroke story, but lacking sufficient verisimilitude for an honest-to-God story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beautiful and tragic! A good story will make a reader Feel their emotions. This was a great story! Thank you for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

hope son made his mommy his lover pregnant more than one before he died of cancer, 555555555555 from me

pity i would have loved a lot more.

jt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan Shergold@Ian Shergold
284 Followers
I have been a member since the early noughties and am an occasional contributor to the Stories section. Also in the past (using a different account) had great fun collaborating with the likes of Maid of Marvels, Sweetp4u, faith among others in the SRP Forum Section. Even afte...