All Comments on 'The Discovery: Prison Inmates Ch. 03'

by poshbillionaire

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
cmyoungcmyoungabout 13 years ago
wow

just wow, i didn't know if i should laugh at jamie's thick headed excuses and denial, or cry at his shocking luck and the wardens cruelty.

enjoyed greatly, looking forward to the next.

Contest4JenContest4Jenabout 13 years ago
Poor Jamie!

Man i love this story and i'm so glad that Jamie is finally waking up and realising his feelings for rhys. But it seems that Jamie cannot get in enough trouble :( I hope that the next chapter is easier on Jamie :P Can't Wait. Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

please hurry with the next chapter. i love this story, and i cant wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You are truly an amazing writer!!! I cannot wait to read the next one!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Yay so glad you finally posted another chapter! Love this story and can't wait for the next post!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ok?

Happy your writing but didn't like the bondage thing. :(

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Excellent job

LOL, very good! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79about 13 years ago
So...

You better hurry up with this next CH. !!!

squeakisqueakiabout 13 years ago
GOLLY!

I am crying ...please post the next chapter...awesome story

ivy99sunshineivy99sunshineabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

The lust, the love, even the bondage was all on point! I cant wait for the continuation so I can see what else you have up your sleeve :)

SecretDeviantSecretDeviantabout 13 years ago
That ..

was so good! I really love this story and I cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this story is sooo goood!!! i want more of Rhys and Jamie. they should definitely end up together because i and everyone else can see how much they love each other. don't keep your readers waiting a long time for more of this wonderful story

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Well done

I can't tell you what I was doing... I slept this chapter!!! Gotta pull my head out of my own *ss more, I guess, lol. I loved this chapter. Even with the horrendous things Rhys had to do to Jamie thier bond grew, it was a great act of caring. Very well done! I will dilligenty look for your next chapter.

allusive1allusive1about 13 years ago
Hot, scary, sweet...,

I'm loving your story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Rhys & Jamie are so good together. Everyone can see how much they love each other. It's time for them to admit it to themselves & each other. Maybe Jamie's appeal will go thru & he'll get out... Rhys might get out early for good behavior... & then we can see how they are on the outside. :o) We really want a happy ending for these two. Love this story & your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait

I just love all you stories but please morrrrrrrrrrrre

Roseflower216Roseflower216almost 13 years ago

and it was going so well. . . please post more soon

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
Very intense

The torture Jamie went through was bad enough on its own, but for Rhys to have to do it to him, wow. Makes me feel for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Unbelievably great. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

PLEASE!

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 13 years ago
So as I read this for the fifth or sixth time ...

Since I don't have a new chapter to satisfy me (hint hint, posh!), it occurs to me for the fifth or sixth time that we really don't know where this stubborn insistence of Jamie's comes from. I think posh does a great of job of explaining his fears about losing his identity in another person, but the gay things causes outsized panic. Why? I mean, it's obvious it's often assumed he's gay because of his size and appearance, but why is he so adamant about *not* being gay? Is it because he's always had feelings for males, but grew up in a strict and/or religious household? Did he have a crush on his best friend as a child and suffered because of it? Maybe as he's recovering from his injuries he'll be willing to tell Roger or Rhys where this irrational insistence stems from.

RahtidRahtidalmost 13 years ago

so i keep checking back and rereading the three chapters so far hoping that one day there will be a new one with a happy ending…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hoping for more

I'm hoping you'll add at least one more chapter (but the more the better). I very much enjoy your writing and the characters you've created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PLEASE!

Give us the next chapter. After everything they've been through - they deserve a happy ending. Please don't keep us waiting too much longer.

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
DAMN, THAT'S SOME LOVE STORY

What a HOT story, what a cage match (won't see that on TV), hope the next chapter is coming soon. :)

JustTroJustTroover 12 years ago
Update

I really hope there is an update in the future! This story is too good for there not to be an conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Like this story, hope you update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Please give us another chapter. Like the others - - I have read the first 3 chapters (multiple times) and I'm really hoping for a 4th. Sooo love Rhys and Jamie ~ they make a great couple. Just wish they both would admit thier feelings for each other instead of trying to fight it :o)

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
When is the next chapter?

I want to know happens next? Please send the next chapter soon, I am on the edge of my seat waiting to know what happens???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

oh, wow, that was amazing... thank you so much for what you've already written and shared... here's hoping you finish these amazing stories; I know I'll be checking back frequently, hoping for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, you really did a great job in showing the emotions that would exist in a situation like this! It was filled with struggle, love, trust, disillusionment, emotional and physical pain, fear...It was really good and even for such an outrageous scene you made it feel real. I wonder when they will admit they love each other?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Torture is a real turn off!

No matter that this is fiction, it is not logical that Rhys can get so much done with his money but that he seems unable to get in some device that would show the warden in all his criminal behaviour.

You have posted in the wrong category - gay male is nomally very sensual but here it is just soiled and pityful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not cool

I don't mind a little BDSM, but wow! And by the way, acting awards are the Oscars. Grammys are music awards for singers and bands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Just found the story and read all four chapters. This is just fantastic. I can see Rhys trying to protect Jamie, even as he is forced to hurt him. I hope the warden gets what's coming to him! He is just a waste of flesh! At least Ace is being kept at bay for the moment. I really want Jamie out of here, and then he can visit Rhys and then they can live happy ever after once Rhys is free.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Holy Crap!

I was not sure if i liked this story enough to continue reading after the first chapter, but i am so sucked in.

This is a fantastic story, i hope that they both get out of jail and end up together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ugh

Jaime so annoying its like rhys has to go up and beyond for him and even wen he does jaime is so unappreciative and acts like a woman and cry and whines......every twinks dream *sigh*

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Great story!

Your story is amazing! Please tell me that you will continue their saga! The characters and their developing relationship kept me captivated. I'm reading and cheering and saying " let them get together!"....please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BLOG

Guys, the story continues on posh billionaire's blog - see the profile page for the link.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous