All Comments on 'The Diss'

by HalfAsleep

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

I look forward to seeing where you take this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dont't quit....

Your are off to a great start...I lam looking forward to the next episode between these two...

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2over 6 years ago

Great progression and buildup.

Fun sex scenes too.

Amusingly, I had expected more comments about the woman's rear walking up those steep steps up into the tower. Especially without panties. But I do like the propriety of the narrator's thoughts. It added a lot to the story.

Also, the build up of the story seemed to suggest to me that the narrator, while not being a virgin, was at the beginning of his sexual journey. But once the clothes started flying he was a pro. While not much from the story, definitely stood out to me.

Thank you for sharing this story with us and I look forward to reading more gems.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 5 years ago
Very erotic!

Nice to read a story where the Nerd gets the girl, without having a nine-inch long cock. Nicely done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHalfAsleep@HalfAsleep
317 Followers
Just writing for the fun of it. * the Dark Horde series is over. It was started on a whim, and it finally came to a close, though I might re-visit it. It seems that there is a lot of possibilities there, with a lot more adventures. But it was written without a structure, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Diss Series Info