The Diss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly practically ran up the stairs and pushed the big doors open. She took my hand and pulled me through the dimly lit rooms, going higher into the building. I was just happy to be led around by a pretty girl, a new feeling for me. Finally I saw where she was headed.

We climbed up the secret staircase, giggling and shushing each other. Finally we made it to the top and sat down on the top stairs, taking in the view and the sunset, catching our breath.

I smiled and turned to Kelly. She was grinning at me, a look on her face I had never seen before.

"Can I ask you a question?" she said.

"Sure," I replied.

"Are you a virgin?" She said bluntly.

"What? No!" I replied hurriedly.

Which was technically true. Even if I would not at that time consider myself experienced.

"Do you not like me? I thought by now you would have..." she said, her voice trailing into silence.

"Sure, yes! I do, very much!" I stammered.

"Good. Come here," she said, so I did.

I moved closer and she took my face in her hands and pulled me closer, drawing me into a kiss. Our lips met softly, her tongue nipping at my lips. I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue into her mouth. Now, kissing I had a lot of experience with. Kissing I liked.

Our tongues moved gently around each other, tasting each other. My hands drifted to her hips, running my fingers across the small of her back.

Kelly pushed me back, her eyes in mine, a smile on her face. She leaned back onto one elbow and spread her legs. With her free hand she pulled her dress up over her thighs, revealing her long legs. She pulled it higher, and revealed the small, bare, peach of her pussy that nestled between her wide open thighs.

Her fingers traced the contours of her hairless labia.

"Walking around all day with no panties has made me really wet already," she said.

Her finger parted the outer lips of her pussy, revealing the deeper pink inside. Her finger slipped in to the first knuckle, which made her gasp. She traced her finger up her slit and grazed her clit, which drew another moan.

I knelt between her thighs, trying to get comfortable on the stone steps as she sat above me. I had to rearrange an erection that threatened to split my shorts. Part of me could not believe this was happening. Thankfully the other part of me, the one that controlled my body, made me lean in and place my lips on her pussy lips.

I was not a virgin, I knew what I was doing. If there was one thing I loved, it was going down on a girl. Like kissing. I was an introvert, not a monk.

Kelly was pleasantly surprised when I did this. She was probably expecting a quick and clumsy rogering in the castle tower as the sun set. I split her pussy open with my tongue and found her clit. She moaned. I nibbled at the lips of her sex, tonguing them, pulling them into my mouth. I found the entrance of her vagina and dug deep, sending my thick tongue as far in as possible. Her hand grabbed hold of my hair and didn't let go.

I used my left hand to hold up her hips, one globe of her ass resting firmly in my palm. i slipped my thumb into her wet hole, twirling it in slow circles. My tongue returned to her clit. Her breath grew ragged.

My right hand wrapped around her hips and rested on her belly. I started slowly circling up, brushing against her ribs. She lifted her hips and pulled at her dress, pulling it higher, uncovering her breasts. My right hand slid further, covering her small breast, her small pink nipple hard against my palm.

I looked up over her pubic mound. She was looking down at me, her eyes glazed with lust. She had taken her other nipple between her fingers and was rolling it, pinching it. I took her other nipple between my own fingers and pinched, watching what she was doing. Her breath caught.

She started to pull on the nipple, so I did too, harder than I would have ever done if she hadn't done it first. My tongue flicked across her clit, my thumb circling, circling inside of her wetness. Her pussy was sopping wet, and hot.

I pinched her nipple, hard.

Her head was thrown back.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck ..." she started to mutter.

Her grip on my hair tightened and suddenly she clamped her thighs around my head. Her face contorted into a silent scream, she pushed her clit hard against my tongue, her pussy clenching over and over again around my thumb.

Finally with a groan she collapsed backward, her body in the little room, her legs dangling in the stairs.

I sat back, licking my lips, loving the taste of her juices on my tongue. I couldn't take my eyes from her pussy. It was open now, so unlike before. The inner lips were revealed, bright pink, glossy with her moisture, framed by the now plump outer lips, turned blushing red by her excitement. Her scent filled the little room, intoxicating.

Kelly sat up and threw herself at me, sitting on my legs, her knees open on either side of my waist. I was pushed back against the stairwell, my arms wrapping around her instinctively, my butt hitting hard the stone stairs. Her mouth was on mine, hungry, her tongue digging for mine. Her hands were fumbling at my shorts, pushing and tugging until she had them push past my hard cock.

As soon as the tip of my cock was cleared of the shorts, she broke of the kiss and dove for it. Before I had a chance to react she was hunched over in my lap, a hand wrapped around the hard shaft of my cock, her mouth swallowing the sensitive tip. I grabbed hold of her hair, pushing it out of the way so that I could see her mouth stretched open around my cock, her eyes screwed shut as she focused on it. She tongued the tip, drooling, giving her hand enough moisture that she could start pumping my cock with her hand in earnest.

I clung to her with my other hand, draped over her back. I was not going to last long. Her hand was flying up and down the length of my cock as her tongue did circles around the tip, held warm and tight in her mouth.

"You're going to make me cum..." I whispered harshly.

She redoubled her efforts, moaning and mumbling encouragement around my cock. Her other hand started to fondle my balls. She started to suck harder, pump harder.

"Fuuuuuuckkkk..." I groaned.

And unloaded my balls in her mouth. She sucked and swallowed all of it, stroking my balls to drain every once of sperm out of me. She ran her thumb up the length of my shaft, pushing any remnant out, sucking it into her mouth.

She sat up, licking her lips, swallowing. She was flushed, her lips red and bruised, her eyes shiny. Her hand was still on my cock, pumping slowly, keeping me hard.

"i want you in me.." she murmured.

She raised her hips and guided my cock into her pussy. She sat and, in a single push, pushed my entire length deep into her sex. I gasped. If she hadn't just drained my balls, I would have cum right there and then.

Her pussy was tight and wet around the sensitive head of my cock, a thing wild and hungry. She planted her feet and started moving her hips up and down, fucking herself on my cock, her hands on my shoulders, bracing herself. My hands drifted to her ass, feeling her muscles flex in her effort. My right hand drifted down, my fingertip brushing against the lips of her sex, feeling their slickness and softness, feeling how my cock was pushing them apart. I needed that touch to confirm that yes, my cock was indeed inside of her, that I was not dreaming this.

We kissed, or leaned our faces against each other really, our breath intermingled, our lips brushing.

Our eyes locked. She must have read something in mine because suddenly she stopped moving, my cock buried deep in her.

"Fuck me," she pleaded.

She pulled up and turned around, bracing herself on the stairs, her ass pointed at me. I scrambled up and stepped out of my shorts and pulled off my sweaty T-shirt. Naked, I stepped up to that round, firm, pale ass with the wet pussy calling to me. I lined up the tip of my cock with her pussy, felt that slide under the pubic bone, and pushed. Hard. Our flesh slapped together and Kelly yelped with pleasure. I pulled back and again, hard and fast, pushed in. Kelly groaned. I started a pounding rhythm, shoving her forward with every thrust.

I held on to her hips with one hand while pushing her dress up around her neck with the other. I reached down and around to pinch her nipple, which caused her to groan even louder.

We were half draped over the staircase and the sill of the small room. Kelly's torso was on the floor of the room while her feet where on the steps. I grabbed her hand and pushed it underneath her, towards her pussy. She immediately started to rub her clit, her fingers digging into her sex, brushing against my cock. I held on to her hips with both hands and really started to pound away, her tight ass the cushion to my hips.

Kelly was moaning and crying now, her cries punctuated by the rhythm of my thrusts. That's when I remembered where we were. Kelly was essentially aimed at one of the window. We couldn't be seen since we were higher than every one else, but her voice must have been ringing louder than any church bell all over town.

I clasped my hand over her mouth, which she immediately clamped down on with her teeth. She was now mewling with pleasure, pushing herself against me, my hand barely muffling her noises. Her teeth in my hand were about to draw blood. This was turning savage. I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled.

Kelly shook and spasmed, a huge orgasm blasting through her body. her pussy clenched down on my cock. Kelly pushed herself off of me, pushing me back with one hand. My cock slipped wetly out of her, springing free.

Kelly curled up, one hand up, trying to catch her breath. She rolled onto her back.

"Jeesus," she moaned, "sorry, sorry, but I didn't want you cumming inside of me. Sorry."

She rolled on her side and pulled me to her. Standing on the stairs as I was, with her on the room floor, her mouth was at perfect cock height. She slurped my painfully hard cock into her mouth, licking it, cleaning it of her juices. She started bobbing on it in earnest, trying to make me cum, but I knew that it would be a while. I was too wound up, and I knew something she didn't.

"We need to get out of here before someone comes to find us," I said, pulling my cock out of her mouth.

"Why would they come up here?" she asked, licking her lips.

"Well," I said, pointing at the open windows that surrounded us, "we kinda announced what we were doing to the whole town."

Kelly's eyes grew big, her mouth open in a silent scream. She clutched at her rumpled dress, shaking with suppressed laughter.

"Shiiiittt!" she exclaimed, "we gotta go, we gotta go!"

We both threw whatever clothes we had back on our bodies and ran down the stairs, giggling like little kids. We tried to casually walk-run through the library, bursting out into the plaza. it was night now, the plaza dark and cool.

"Where to?" asked Kelly.

"Restaurant," I quickly replied.

We headed to the nearby restaurant, just two regular tourists, and made our way inside.

Before I had a chance to speak to the owner of the place, Kelly turned to me.

"Thank you for the adventure," she said, smiling up at me, her hands wrapped around my arm.

"It's only just begun," I replied, trying to be suave.

"You better believe it. I'm still not wearing any panties," she whispered as the owner came to greet us.

I looked at Kelly in mock shock, and she wriggled her eyebrows at me.

I turned to the owner, a big smile on my face.

12