All Comments on 'The Dive'

by hylas_

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 10 years ago
Hot and erotic

Your writing style, grammar, and spelling in English is better than many who only speak English, so it was not noticeable that this was not your primary language.

I found the story hot and erotic, but was a little put off by two references that made this almost a homosexual experience for the point of view character. After reading your biography, I realized that this could have been a true story, but with a different gender for the other character. I enjoyed the story more with the other character being female, as you have written it.

Please write again.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

So he is proud to eat some other guy's cum and proud to be treated as a whore?

hylas_hylas_over 10 years agoAuthor
thx for the feedback

aries: yeah, its a story about male submission, as the description mentions.

deep: thanks for the feedback! the story is completely made up, ive never been with a woman, this is just pure imagination. i never thought of the female character as anything else but completely female, but i guess my background and perspective shine through. i will definitely publish more.

MaibelleMaibelleover 10 years ago
Nice

Short and sweet, getting right to the good part. The submission of the guy is very erotic... Would love to read more like this from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An old American cowboy

Again you write a beautiful story and yes I agree, it is not always about ones self but what one can do for another. Even though I have never thought of myself as gay I do love giving myself for my partners enjoyment. I think if I knew you hylas_ I would like to do for you.

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story.

It was pretty hot, I liked how you described the woman and your writing is impeccable.

hylas_hylas_over 7 years agoAuthor

23.11.16: Replaced the original text with a cleaned up version. Edited by malefica, thank you for your work!

BullwipBullwipalmost 2 years ago

That was a great encounter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous