All Comments on 'The Doctor'

by marccuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
no way

The moment the doctor opened clothes and his tool came out, he would have been in pain from my fist or foot. Then we would leave.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago
Lmao

This is one of the most ridiculous stories I've seen posted here. Nothing in this to take seriously.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
big old 5

for effort and content

marccuckmarccuckover 8 years agoAuthor
well...thanks

Hi ,

This is not a serious report of a Doctors visit. It is a partial true , partial

fantasy story. Just for fun. So please relax instead of leaving your bitter

comments. And yes , things like this do happen.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Great story !!

gave you a 5

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
I take this story as a fun read

and a good LW story. I don't care what your name is!! Fuck you in the heart dear annony!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Oh, dear. Shows promise, but...

You need to keep the same "voice" throughout your story. Otherwise readers get a little confused.

I think for your next submissions you really should seek the help of an experienced editor on Literotica.

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
May I suggest....

The Dr should have made cuckold clean his cock after blowing his load in the new hot wife's tight pussy. Then made cuckold eat his meal of creampie. Cuckold should not have been allowed to shoot his load. Dr should then have fitted cuckold with has new chastity cage. Give instructions to hot wife and cuckold to visit Adult stores and work on sucking cock and swallowing loads. Wife also should have got a strap on from the Dr to start training cuckold's male pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
vastiesmith2/bonnietaylor2

Handing out the usual five star rating. A score given by a biased flamer. Now most of us know this is not a five star story, but yet you as usual give them out freely, making them meaningless and worthless as your comments. You're a flamer, a troublemaker who makes insults on every story and authors would be wise to delete you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

vastiesmith2/bonnietaylor2 gave it 5, so CUCK story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

This was light fantasy and quite enjoyable. I agree that the author needs a bit of help with the proof reading. However, he did very well if English is not his native language.

I loved the "pseudo scientific" monitors on the wetness of her cunt and the erection of his dick. These "lie detectors" cleverly pigeon holed both the participants in their respective categories of hotwife and cuckold. Nice bit of flash fiction.

Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous