The Doctor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you've certainly got a very firm penis here, Andrew. Do you masturbate quite frequently or are you in a sexual relationship?"

She carried on her conversation while she began to move her fingers and thumb exquisitely up and down my shaft. God she wanted me to talk too? Then she spoke again, before I could answer.

"Well I didn't put that very well, as I guess you could easily do both, couldn't you? I just wondered if you ejaculate quite frequently as your penis looks in a very healthy condition."

I was now finding it hard to breathe evenly as she continued her amazing pleasuring, and my movements were making the pot wobble on my stomach.

"Well, I'm not in a relationship right now," I said, between pants, "So I guess most nights I do have a quickie before bed." It felt so embarrassing to be confessing to this gorgeous woman, who was so intent on jerking me off.

"Maybe I shouldn't be asking these personal questions," she responded, "Let's just concentrate on getting this semen sample out of you, shall we?"

And still gripping the base of my cock with her right hand she began to grip tighter around my shaft with her left, and started a wonderful rhythmic pumping action on me.

"This usually does the trick!" she smiled, watching me start panting after she got her hand rhythm going. It also got her breasts wobbling in time, and the wool of her cardigan swaying gently as her arm moved about its wonderful business.

"You do like looking at my breasts, don't you?" she smiled, "It is funny how men find them so attractive!" then she whispered, "but they all do!"

"And I hope you can see a little response from me, as my nipples are getting quite hard watching you provide this sample. Just excuse me a minute!"

And she let go my cock, leaving it throbbing there on the verge of cumming, then she stood up and pulled her jumper down tight. There, clearly poking forward under the soft blue wool, were the unmistakeable buldges of her hardened nipples. She gently stroked her hands over them, almost pausing to tease the nipples harder, then looked back at me.

"I think you should be ready now, don't you?" and she moved back down to work, gripping my cock with her right hand, and holding the plastic pot with her left.

"Now I'm just going to give you a quick test of your reflex, so when it cums just relax and let it all flow into this pot. Ready now?"

"Ahhh" I sighed, between pants, "Yes, please!"

I knew I was right on the edge, and that extra showing off of her breasts had been just so gorgeous, with her breasts now wobbling as her hand kept up its pumping motion.

"Come on!" she smiled, "let me see the sample please!" and as she kept on her exquisite pleasuring so my noby could hold back no longer.

"God!" I cried, trying to be quiet but failing, "oh yes, now, now, now," and I could feel my spunk spurt out into her pot, each spurt feeling more fabulous as she urged me on and my cum kept flowing.

"Well that is a good sample!" she smiled back at me, still carrying on her rhythmic movements to squeeze the last liquids out of me. "I'll just drain the last drips out of you..."

And she squeezed up the length of my now flagging cock, catching the creamy white juices on the inside of the pot.

Then she took the pot lid off my stomach, and screwed it on tightly.

"There!" she said, "That will keep them busy over at the lab - I'm sure they don't normally get sample pots that full. Now, here's a tissue, so just clean yourself up, and its time to get dressed again please. Sit back over by my desk when you're ready - I'll just go and take this to reception..."

And she stood up and walked out, leaving my head racing and my breath slowly getting back to normal as I staggered across to the pile of clothes and began dressing. What an examination! What a doctor!

To be continued...

(c) 2009, maudecardy

12