The Doctor Diaries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, that was nice … the way you did it, I mean."

"Just part of the service," I told her, not knowing what else to say to cover up my transgression, another slip of my ethical standards.

"What about you, are you going to be alright … do I … err, do you want me to…?"

Her mother interrupted Stephanie's attempt to offer sexual relief to me. "I'll fix things up here, Steph, you just go and wash yourself up." Then, rising and turning to me Victoria asked, "Is there somewhere that Steph can clean herself up and perhaps wait for us?"

"Yes, there's a little bathroom in through that door," and I motioned with my hand toward the door in the corner.

Victoria came around the table, telling her daughter, "Can you go in there pet, and don't come back until I call you?"

Stephanie eased herself down off the table, her legs a little rubbery from her recent orgasm. She picked up her panties and dress and disappeared through the bathroom door. Victoria's hand was immediately on my hard-on, "Now, how do you want me to do this?"

"I'm pretty close, so I don't think I'm going to be much good for you for a full-on fuck if that's what you were thinking. Those virgins do it to me every time." I laughed to let her know that I was joking. Deflowering virgins in my surgery was not a regular occurrence.

"Well, I'm not sucking it with that blood on it, as much as I love my daughter and I want you … so you'll have to be content with my hand, okay?"

"That will do it," I told her, and it did. My release in her delicate, soft smooth hands took less than 60 seconds. I assured her that I would be more controlled if we ever got to do it again and she told me that we would (do it again) and I better be (controlled).

Chapter Five

Chapter Four was how I would have liked for me to assist Stephanie to finish off her virginity. Some of you may prefer that version, if so, stop reading, vote now and wait for Part 3 coming very soon.

But ethically, even I had to draw the line at that. In reality, I left the vaginal specula in place and inserted a long thin pair of cutters and snipped away the hanging threads of her partially torn hymen. I then inserted a swab to wipe away what I could of her virgin blood and then released the pressure on the vaginal specula and withdrew it from her.

"All done," I told the two women, "Stephanie, you are officially no longer a virgin."

"Wow, thanks for that."

"Just use your new sexual freedom wisely … and how about I prescribe the pill for you."

"Yes, that would be a good idea."

"Okay, well you hop down off the table and get dressed and I will see you on the other side of the screen." I reached up and removed her legs from the stirrups and readjusted the table to full length. I stepped around the screen and went back to sit at my desk, Victoria followed while her daughter got dressed.

The mother sidled up close to me and reached down again to grab a hold of my hard-on through my trousers. "What about this thing of yours, putting your fingers inside my daughter wouldn't have helped this at all. Do you want me to send her outside to wait so I can do you?

"Your offer is extremely tempting … but I have no doubt that by now I have a room full of patients whose appointments are already running over time. I will have to pass on your kind offer."

She let go of me, "Oh well, your loss!"

I am sure it was my loss, I suffered blue balls for the rest of the afternoon … Victoria Miller would have been a great fuck. Even a hand job from this desirable woman would have been excellent.

Victoria Miller was not going to be put off that easily. She wanted Dr. Martin badly and would not rest until she could persuade him to fuck her. More in Part 3 coming soon.

12