All Comments on 'The Doctor is In...'

by DanielWilson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
started ok

but ended in cuckold and whoring of wife

the whole story is to get her to be a whore

and him to be a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pure Trash

Are there really guys out there that think this is erotic?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This story has nothing understandable...

This story has nothing understandable...1st - how the wife meet the gipsy fake doctor? 2nd - Why the fake doctor (more a bordel owner) having so many young ladies working for her, needed his wife to work on a client? 3rd - Why a real man, as he seemed to be, would ever accept this deal? Only if he didn't love or respect his wife, and was ready to trade her for a easy fuck...Another 1* on today's stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's Soooo cuckold and the Doc & his slut wifey get to go play whores!

Of course many guys would go for this but the way it was presented, during him getting his "happy time" and really not being able to really think all of the communications through, he's so screwed! Not in a good way either and long term things could go south rather quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pimping and Chucking

As a man, I know once you start Cumming, it is hard to stop. However, the Cowboy should not let the Doctor/Whore pimp out his wife. If he truly loves his wife, he will not let her go out and get fucked and he will not let the 18 year old into their home. If gives comes to shove, he should lay down an ultimatum, if his wife is serious and gets pimped out, their marriage is over. I do not know why the wife consented to making a deal with the Whore in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Prostate

The word you want is prostate - a gland that a man has.

Prostrate means lying down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetically Stupid

Just because she shoves a couple fingers up his ass he agrees to let his wife be a slut & make him a cuck. He must care much about his wife, or she doesn't care much about him. He gives cowboys a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you bother to proof read this?

You seriously need an editor. This was awful.

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
bad situation

Wife betting herself to whore herself out for an alpha over hung male, is bad. If she is going to get rode and stretched out, that she can't walk or sleep normally for a week. Who would want her back, her views on sex will be demented. If wife is willing to do it, that is a big problem already. Most likely the bull will want bareback also, im glad not be the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As someone else commented, the gland is a “prostate,” not “prostrate.” I only mention it again to add that if you’re going to make something the heart of your story, you should learn how to spell it correctly.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Laughing my ass off at this stupid excuse for a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous