The Doctor is: In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I honestly don't know what you are talking about, John" Bill replied with honesty.

"I just heard from Barb's attorney," John replied, "it seems that she was having a few problems trying to find herself an attorney." Bill was about to protest when John continued, "remember you mentioned that before you had confronted her you had checked with multiple attorneys to make sure that the information you had received was correct? Well, each of those visits made you a client of theirs, and therefore unable to represent her in court."

"I didn't mean to do that, John," Bill replied with a shy tone to his voice, he truly was in pain with that revelation. When he had visited all those attorneys, his intention was simply to get as much information as possible regarding his situation. The last thing he would have wanted to do was place an obstacle in front of Barbara that would delay their divorce.

"She isn't playing hardball," John said, "however she has enrolled herself into counselling. They haven't asked for marital counselling, but I would be prepared for it if I were you. Even with your professions, it would not look good on you to refuse to go to counseling if its asked."

"I just want this whole thing to be over with so that I can move on with my life," Bill replied, "is that going to put a halt to the proceedings?"

"Unless we get a very friendly judge to her plight, everything should go smoothly," John replied, "however make sure that you prepare for the worst. Please keep your nose clean and if she tries to reach out to you let me know."

"I changed my number, she does not have access to the new one," Bill said as he looked over at the woman sunbathing near the pool, "if she needs to talk to me, she would have to go through you."

"How are you holding up, bud?" Ed had become a great support during the past days, both he and his wife had taken Bill and Tracy and cared for them in their vulnerable state. Ed had asked questions, kept opinions to himself unless it was something that was designed to either clarify a point or to make Bill look into something closer. "Any updates on the proceedings?"

"My attorney says she has started counseling," Bill replied, trying his best to pry his eyes off the wonder flower that continued to sunbathe in the backyard. He saw that she had perked up when he mentioned counseling, "he doesn't think that it will hinder things, but he is also cautious."

"God," Stacy said, "why can't that fucking woman just let you go?" She sat up from the lawn chair beside her sister, "you have been nothing but kind to her."

"Far more than the bitch deserves," hissed Tracy just loud enough for Bill to vaguely hear her. Over the past days, he had helped her in a more professional aspect in her own divorce from Troy, Bill was surprised at the amount of bitterness and hatred she carried for Barbara. Any feelings for Troy had been completely burned up.

"Girls," Ed said, "how about you make a quick run to the store and get some things for us to cook and drink while us boys prepare the backyard for a little rest." Both Bill and Ed watched as the two women stood up, both barely covered by tiny strips of clothing leaving little to the imagination. Tracy made sure that she properly stretched her back after the long sunbathing session, her chest pushed outward.

"Behave yourself," Stacy whispered to her sister before the two started giggling, "your divorce is still not fully complete yet."

"How is he taking it?" Bill asked, he had not heard much about Tracy's divorce proceedings, he knew that Troy would try his best to fight it but there was not much room for him to negotiate anything. Everything that the two had, had been bought with her money and before their marriage, with the exception of his car.

"He is still trying his best to get more out of the settlement," she replied as she began to put on a shirt in order to cover herself before their store trip. She tried to hide the smile when she noticed Bill's disappointment at her covering herself. "My attorney is about to add his bill to the asshole's settlement amount. The more he stalls, the less money he is going to be getting in the end."

Slowly, Stacy moved to Ed and gave him a passionate kiss, and turned to see her sister as she walked by Bill, using her hand to gently caress his chest in an innocuous way. To anyone, it would have seem like a friendly gesture. Had she been any other woman, though, Stacy would have seen the movement for what it truly was: she was claiming this shattered man as her own. Ed smiled as he too noticed the movement, both of them had spoken long into the night about that very possibility.

"Bill," he said as soon as the women had closed the door behind them, "I gotta ask you something and its going to be an embarrassing question. But Stacy asked me to ask you." He stood and walked to the small ice chest that had become almost a permanent fixture during their ever more frequent get-togethers, "I'll understand if you don't think its any of our business."

"Sure," Bill replied, trying to break the enchantment that Tracy had just placed on him with a simple touch.

"How have you..." he stammered, "well, you said you had yourself tested after you found out..." he was truly struggling to finish his question. Bill watched his friend in such torture, and while he wanted to allow it to continue, he decided to spare him further pain and embarrassment.

"How did I go so long without sex?" Bill finished, Ed exhaled in relief, nodding embarrassingly. "After reading the report, and seeing some of the pictures, well there was no more desire there. It was like my pride was struck down, and with it went my manhood. How could I have been so stupid as to not have noticed it? Why did I willingly allow it to continue?" Bill took a long drink before continuing, "trust me, those questions will make sure that you don't have time to think about anything else. Let alone, sex."

"Well," Ed said, "you must be thinking about life after the divorce."

"I hadn't," Bill said, "not until recently if I am being honest with you. I had pictured a life of bitterness, alone in that big house with nothing but my work to keep me getting out of bed. Eventually, I probably would have broken down and probably would have paid for some professional company. But all that was so far into the future that I did not bother to give it much thought."

"Then," Ed asked, "what changed?"

"I did," Bill replied, "I started to see that maybe my future did not need to be so gloomy, so alone and dark. I remembered a patient I had long ago who had seen and done terrible things in his life," he continued, "our short time together saw him making huge improvements. I still don't know what made him throw it all away but for a while I honestly thought that we had made a breakthrough. I knew that if he could come so close to it, then surely I could as well. I just needed the right motivation, and once I found it, then I knew that things could work out."

"What is your motivation?" Ed looked curiously at his friend when the door opened.

"She is," Bill said as his eyes fell on Tracy.

...

This was Barbara's tenth session with her therapist, and while she knew that she was making some progress, she also had learned to accept that her marriage was beyond salvation. She had killed Bill's love for her, and whatever love she still held for him had to be enough for her to sign the papers. Her attorney had assured her that the terms were ample generous to her, and it would give her a chance to start over elsewhere. She knew that her reputation was somewhat safe, Bill was not that vindictive, but she had to get away from this city in order to rebuild herself.

"Mr. Alberts," Barbara said into her phone, "will you be available to meet this afternoon?"

"Mrs. Cargill," he greeted her with that southern drawl, "yes ma'am, I will be free this afternoon. Is there something I could help you with?"

"I just need to come by and sign the divorce papers," she said, trying her best to hold back the sorrow, "I think I have made Bill suffer long enough. Do you think that he would be willing to meet with me one last time?"

"I could ask him," he cautiously replied, "but to be honest with you, I am his Power of Attorney in this matter and have been authorized that if you make demands then I am to..."

"It's not a demand, Mr. Albert," she replied, had she lost so much credibility with people that a simple request could be twisted so? "A simple request that is in no way a factor in my signature."

"Again," he replied, "I will ask him but I can't, nor will I promise you anything. Will 5:30 this afternoon work for you?"

"Yes," she managed to choke out, "thank you."

Her next call was far more impersonal, but she felt the absolute need for it. Within minutes of ending that call, she found herself picking up the key card for a room in the Vista Motel just down the road from Mr. Albert's office. He was knocking on the door before she had managed to remove her shoes. Within seconds, he had expertly removed her clothing and the pile of his own combined in the ground at their feet. No words were exchanged between them, just a series of moans and grunts.

She lowered herself to her knees, taking his member into her hands and gently kissing the throbbing head of her new lover's cock. She placed her lips around it and slowly lowered herself, swallowing as much of his meat as she possibly could. With one hand, she gently massaged his balls, while with her other hand she had began to gently pump his cock, her hunger for the taste of his semen engulfing her desire. Within a few minutes of this treatment, she felt his balls tighten, and the familiar warmth shot into the back of her throat.

His satisfied groan made her smile, causing some of his seed to spill from the corners of her mouth. She used her thumbs to remove the cum from her lips and began to lick her fingers as he picked her up and tossed her in the bed. His tongue was clumsy but it served her purposes fine, she helped herself reach orgasm by gently rubbing her swollen clit as he drove his tongue in and out of her pleading vagina. As her orgasm slowly built, he removed his tongue from her pussy lips and placed his hardened tool. In one move, he buried himself into her, allowing the sensation of the thick cock to push her over the edge.

She wrapped her legs around his torso and lifted her hips to allow him to enter her as deeply as possible, his thrusts remained steady as he pumped in and out of her. Her second orgasm was building as his thrusts picked up speed, the jet of warmth filled her womb as her orgasm took her for the second time. A thin layer of sweat had covered her lover's body, their breathing slowly returning to normal as his cock withered and slowly fell from her pussy. A flood of semen rushed out of her like a rapid.

"Be here at 6," she told the man as he replaced his uniform, "I'll have more use of you then."

"Want me to bring company?" He looked at the woman as she remained splayed on the bed, his cum running out of her.

"Why not" she sighed as she stood and moved to the shower. A few hours later, she had walked out of the attorney's office with her copy of the signed divorce papers. Bill had not shown up, taking away her last opportunity at making any type of amends. As she sent the text message to the previous number, she walked into her motel room. She vaguely remembered hearing the knock on the door as she stood to open it.

Her lover had brought five friends, they did not waste any time with her. She was not aware of the scene until she felt the cock in her ass ejaculate at the same time as the one in her pussy exploded. The man fucking her face grunted and pulled out from her mouth in order to shoot all over her face. Her lover handed her a cup and a few pills, party flavors he had called them. She swallowed the contents of the cup along with the pills and settled as three new cocks invaded her body. After this next set of cocks had emptied themselves into her, she was handed another drink and more pills.

By the time the men were completely drained, they each had emptied themselves into her various holes several times. She had been fucked for over 12 hours, with the drinks and pills she had become little more than a rag. They left her in the bed, covered completely in their cum and spit, rivers of cum rushing from her various orifices. A glassy look in her eye told the men that she was still conscious, the party flavors she had demanded that they continue to give her achieved their desired results.

Her mind a fog, she allowed herself to drift into a world where she had been a loyal wife to Bill, even as cock after cock emptied themselves into her. She allowed herself to feel the soft touches that her husband would give her as jets of cum covered her body. As the men left the room, she was far into a land where her husband looked lovingly at her, both into their golden years, looking out into the infinity with happiness in their eyes. "I love you , Bill," she said in her mind, her body was far too broken and drugged to make a coherent move. "I'm sorry," she whispered to no one as her stomach began to heave.

...

Bill tried his best but he could not make the tears come. As the casket lay open, his once gorgeous bride rested in complete peace. It had taken three days before anyone had bothered to check on the woman that had rented the room and held the gangbang a few days prior. It took the one man that she had been messaging to make the motel owners send security to check up on her. When they found her decomposing body, the police were called. The autopsy found large amounts of ecstasy and valium in her system, along with a large amount of alcohol. Her lungs had aspirated her vomit, and in her weakened state she had been unable to reach out for help.

Bill had been the first one to receive the notification from the police, almost immediately they had ruled the death accidental so no further need for investigating would be necessary. Tracy remained at Bill's side through the entire ordeal, she had taken charge and made the funeral arrangements. To everyone's credit, no one mentioned the divorce that had been sent to the judge for the rubber stamp. She was buried under the name: Barbara Cargill.

Over the next few days, Bill slowly and silently mourned for his broken marriage and for his deceased spouse. Even then, Tracy stood beside him, along with Stacy and Ed. All three of them helped Bill through the worst of the days, Tracy moved into his bed in order to hold him through the night. They did nothing more than weep side by side, each of them finally feeling the crushing weight of their own personal tragedies. But eventually, the smile returned to Bill's face.

Troy had finally given up on his own marriage, and after the judge laughed at his latest outrageous demands, he knew that he had no more cards to play. He unsuccessfully tried to access their jointed account, only to find it empty. A quick investigation revealed that Tracy had removed the customary 50% from the total sum of both their checking and savings accounts. Every expense that had come out of the accounts had been done by Troy alone during his campaign at extending the divorce proceedings. He had also managed to create a large debt into his own credit cards, the small settlement that he had been awarded served little more than to pay for the attorneys' bills. He took his few belongings and left the city, a broke and bitter man.

"How are you doing, bud?" Ed held a beer out to Bill as he and Tracy joined their family in their weekly cookout. Bill had missed a few, everyone understood the reason and allowed him as much space as he needed.

"Better," Bill replied with complete honesty, "the pain fades everyday just a little more. I don't think it will ever go away, but I remembered I had found something not too long ago and did not want to lose that as well."

"What did you find?" Tracy asked, curiously. She had barely left his side over the past days, and this revelation was a true surprise to her.

Bill reached out and pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly, hoping that their two bodies could join together into one. Slowly, tenderly, his lips moved to hers and the electric jolt of their union threatened to steal the breath from their lungs. "My motivation," he answered as they both shared a smile.

It had been a few months after the funeral before anyone that saw them could say that the worst was behind them. Tracy and Bill moved their relationship at their own speed, learning more and more about each other before they would commit to another marriage. Both were content with the mutual decision, choosing to enjoy each other's company in their own ways. Ed had been changing the channels in the television set, trying to find another game when Bill spotted it.

"Wait," Bill said as Ed had reached a news channel, this one was doing a report on the recent cartel and gang violence that had broken out in a particular city. There was something familiar about the name of the city, Bill was sure that he had heard the name before. It was when the news anchor began to describe the shooting of a war decorated hero that Bill dropped his plate of food onto the ground. As his friends rushed to his side, concern painted in their own faces, Bill only managed to squeeze a single inaudible word through his drying throat.

He looked in horror as details emerged regarding the shooting. No other news were available, and the condition of the man was unclear. As the news began to describe the many campaigns where the man had served, along with the vast number of awards he had earned for valor, Bill managed to say a single letter before going into shock: "D."