All Comments on 'The Doctor is In'

by redhd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent !

bit of a porn newbie but the whole story both shocked but totally excited me! wish I could try that for real....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I fingered myself while reading this and came mightily! Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A bit much; a bit long, and you need to verify your spelling. Otherwise a good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I am a gorgeous shy blonde with a fetish to flash ugly smelly sex perverts

My name is Linzelle. I am 27years old and live in South Africa. I hate the attention I get from rich men because I am beautiful and have a naturally sexy body. My boyfriend drives a Ferrari and owns an Attorney Firm. He is a Brad Pitt look-alike and I know is only interested in me for my looks. I am a trophy girlfriend for him. He controls my every move and decides the clothes I should wear. He is possesive and jealous and ensures I dress fully covered even when it is hot. He spends copious amounts of money on gifts for me, to bribe me into not wearing skirts or revealing tops and ensuring I change in my bedroom with my curtains closed. He has a jealous fear that he can't bear the thought of another male seeing me naked.

Last week I made an appointment to see a gynae. Claude, my boyfriend, insisted I see a female gynae. I told him that I already had an appointment with a male gynae because he was cheaper than the other gynaes and that I got a cheaper rate because the gynae is my Indian neighbour, Sugendran. Claude was livid and angry because he hated my neighbour who we both knew was a bit of a pervert and would always stare at me whenever I wore skirts or try to look into my bedroom while I am undressing after work. I assured Claude that I was always aware of my neighbour trying to peek at me, and that I always closed the curtains. I told Claude that I was desperate to see a gynae because it hurt when I peed and that I had spoken to Sugendran and he said he would examine me for half the price of other gynaes. Claude insisted he would pay a thousand times more for any other female gynae, but I wanted to do this on my own accord and all I could afford was Sugendran.

I broke up with Claude two days before my appointment so that he would stop harassing me about seeing a female gynae he insisted on paying for. Eventually Claude gave in and promised to support me with my choice. I knew he only gave in so that he could accompany me on my gynae visit. I assured Claude that all I would be doing is urinate in a tube for testing and that the gynae will not see my privates. I was wrong and should have listened to Claude.

At the gynae visit, Sugendran lifted my skirt but was professional to hold my skirt down so that he couldn't see my panty. Claude appeared reliefed. Suddenly the gynae told me after testing my pee, that he suspected I had a kidney stone and that he needed to see if my urethra was big enough to pass the stone. He asked me to undress and lay on a bed. I removed my jersey and blouse and skirt and was about to remove my highheel shoes. He asked me to leave my heels on incase I get shocked. I was confused. I left my shoes on. He asked me to remove my bra and panties. I stood naked in his rooms with Claude watching in shock. He asked me to spread my legs on stirrups while I lay on the examination bed. He started to rub his finger over my clitoris and spread my peehole. Suddenly he inserted a clamp inside my peehole and started to pull the clamp apart which resulted in my urethra stretching wide open. I thought my peehole was about to tear apart because he had stretched it so wide. He had stretched my urethra so wide that a cocacola can could have fitted inside. I became so turned on by what he was doing, especially after I noticed that his erection was showing under his pants. I saw his cockstand shaking up and down and saw his pants get wet. I knew he was being a pervert and ejaculated from stretching my peehole and looking inside. I was so horny that I asked Claude to leave the room because I was embarrassed. Claude refused but I scolded him until he finally left. After Claude left, I told Sugendran that I knew what he was up to. I told him that I saw his cock getting a stand and noticed his pants get wet with sperm. He apologized. I told Sugendran that I was very aroused while he stretched my peehole and I saw him getting a cockstand while he looked inside my urethra. I promised not to tell my boyfriend about it if he pulled his pants and brief down and showed me his naked cock. Sugendran showed me his cock. His sperm was still leaking down his cock from his cockhole. I was so turned on because his cock was so black and smelling of his stale urine. I asked him if I could suck the sperm while it oozed out from his cockhole. I started licking his cockhole and opened my mouth wide enough do that he could see me swallow his sperm. He told me that it was his precumm and that he was about to offload his cumm. I pushed his cock toward my vagina and begged him to cumm inside my puss. He was hesitant and seemed nervous. I told him that I would tell Claude if he didn't. I felt my puss throbbing while he pushed his naked black cockstand fully inside my puss. I grabbed his back and pulled him toward me tightly so that he wouldn't pull out before cumming inside my puss. I felt his warm sperm squirting and filling inside my puss. I started to cumm while I felt his sperm fill my puss. It was my best experience ever.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 10 years ago
I love it!

There is not enough catheter stories! He should have left it in and commanded her to wear it until the next time he wanted her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous